Forever In Chains

RevTom

The statement I made bold is so true. Several years ago the company I was working for hired a man. His job was basically to help me. I was pregnant with my daughter at the time and I could not lift heavy boxes. (My job was to fill shampoo, his to box and ship) The man was an ex-con. And at least once per week he would complain about working, paying bills, etc. Basically if it included being responsible he hated it. Eventually he even admitted he wanted to go back to prison and eventually thats what happened. He raped a 5 yr old girl.

The fact of the matter is many people get into a situation that becomes comfortable. And instead of moving out of their comfort zone they just do with their accustomed to do. Not much will change their life when they have that mentality. Only they can change it.

Ah, dear, the problem is that Lightfoot and his bretheren believe they have it terrible. Let me tell you something, Mr. Lightfoot and his bretheren wouldn't get such short shift with me.

You'd be LUCKY to go to prison before i caught up with you. I'd hang you from chains in my basement and torment you with battery acid, cattle prods, lit cigarretes, box cutters, pliers and stun guns. This would go on not for days, not weeks, but MONTHS. I get so tired of hearing some convict who is alive and sitting in a cage complaining he has it so rough. Listen, in my opinion, if I had my way I'd torture you in such ways untill you either died from shock or you lost your mind first or both.

In many countries they would simply have dragged many of your "buddies" out and have stoned your ass or chop your heads off. Then, while were paying for you to sit in a cage, and your being fed by us (the taxpayer), you complain. Seriously, you. Why not lock you in a cage and let you starve to death? I don't owe some punk who macks on kids and assaults women **, certainly not for you to be fed, or to receive medical care. as far as I am concerned, lock them up, brick up the cell, and let the ** starve in the dark.

** convicts crying because after ** up someones life, society won't hug and kiss them. I say line you **ers up and put a bullet in each of your heads. How dare you come here to cry like a little , after you and you're assortment of have exploited, beaten and raped innocent people? You should be dead, , not with a computer and a job, dead!

Edited by Lord Occultis

Ah, dear, the problem is that Lightfoot and his bretheren believe they have it terrible. Let me tell you something, Mr. Lightfoot and his bretheren wouldn't get such short shift with me.

You'd be LUCKY to go to prison before i caught up with you. I'd hang you from chains in my basement and torment you with battery acid, cattle prods, lit cigarretes, box cutters, pliers and stun guns. This would go on not for days, not weeks, but MONTHS. I get so tired of hearing some convict who is alive and sitting in a cage complaining he has it so rough. Listen, in my opinion, if I had my way I'd torture you in such ways untill you either died from shock or you lost your mind first or both.

In many countries they would simply have dragged many of your "buddies" out and have stoned your ass or chop your heads off. Then, while were paying for you to sit in a cage, and your being fed by us (the taxpayer), you complain. Seriously, you. Why not lock you in a cage and let you starve to death? I don't owe some punk who macks on kids and assaults women **, certainly not for you to be fed, or to receive medical care. as far as I am concerned, lock them up, brick up the cell, and let the ** starve in the dark.

** convicts crying because after ** up someones life, society won't hug and kiss them. I say line you **ers up and put a bullet in each of your heads. How dare you come here to cry like a little , after you and you're assortment of have exploited, beaten and raped innocent people? You should be dead, , not with a computer and a job, dead!

Ah... Feel the love and compassion...

:ph34r:

The statement I made bold is so true. Several years ago the company I was working for hired a man. His job was basically to help me. I was pregnant with my daughter at the time and I could not lift heavy boxes. (My job was to fill shampoo, his to box and ship) The man was an ex-con. And at least once per week he would complain about working, paying bills, etc. Basically if it included being responsible he hated it. Eventually he even admitted he wanted to go back to prison and eventually thats what happened. He raped a 5 yr old girl.

The fact of the matter is many people get into a situation that becomes comfortable. And instead of moving out of their comfort zone they just do with their accustomed to do. Not much will change their life when they have that mentality. Only they can change it.

That may be true for some but not all and it really does depend on the circumstances of the situation and the mindset of the person. It truly is a case by case scenario. That's like judging ALL people for one persons actions. Honestly do you think that's right?

Did you go "off your meds"?

:jest:

Gee, you are such a worthwhile, thinking, and observant person! If only we all had your wisdom and compassion-I guess maybe we would be out of the stone age and walking on two legs.

Don't let it bother ya, man. I know I sounded harsh but that wasn't my intent and I know that others here won't be so quick to jump your ** like some of us because there's no way of ever knowing all of the circumstances.....

That may be true for some but not all and it really does depend on the circumstances of the situation and the mindset of the person. It truly is a case by case scenario. That's like judging ALL people for one persons actions. Honestly do you think that's right?

Of course it depends on the person. Reread the statement I put in bold. It does not say ALL convicts want to go back in. I am in no way judging an entire group. I'm simply relating to a statement by personal experiences.

:jest:

Gee, you are such a worthwhile, thinking, and observant person! If only we all had your wisdom and compassion-I guess maybe we would be out of the stone age and walking on two legs.

I'm sorry, from my philosophy, a person may only receive my forgiveness when they victimize others if they do some things

1. Take full responsibility for their actions, without making excuses

2. Cease blaming the victim, thereby revictimizing them

3. Not complain about the results of their behavior, and the fallout that happen from it

In your statement, you said that she was intoxicated and agreed to sexual intercourse, but forgot that she had agreed. Yet, in your charge you were convicted of Aggravated Assault. It seems to me, that empirically speaking, by either being convicted by a jury of your peers, or possibly accepting a plea bargain, you have been found guilty of assaulting this woman.

Now assault is impossible if said sexual partner gives consent. The jury had then found that she did not give consent, or if you took a plea, you were charged with a more serious crime, and to save yourself, you reached an agreement to take the charge of aggravated assault and plead guilty to it.

Therefore, either the woman is lying, or you are. If the woman is lying, you lost your liberty based on a lie. If you are lying, then by the fact that you are lying, you do not receive my forgiveness or my compassion.

The jury found you guilty (if you indeed had a jury trial). If you were found guilty by a jury, that means the evidence said you had indeed assaulted this woman.

Answer the question then:

1) Did the woman lie? If so, do you plan to sue her for knowingly perjured herself on the stand and for knowingly have led to you being incarcerated based on a lie?

2) If you agree that the charges were truthful in substance, then why do you insist she agreed to sexual intercourse but "forgot"?

3) If you did not have a jury trial, where you could defend yourself with legal counsel, what was the nature of the plea agreement you took? What was the charge you were looking at?

Lastly, logic suggest that if your statement is true and it was consensual, that a grave injustice has been done to you. The only alternative is you are lying to us now, and it was against her will.

If A is true (she lied), then why did you take the plea or why were you convicted in a jury trial? If B is true (your lying to us to minimize your criminal activity, and thereby revictimizing this woman by calling her a liar) then you most certainly do not get my compassion. In fact, if your lying to us now, in a futile attempt to deceive us, I hope that if the Christians are right, you burn in the deepest, hottest, darkest pit of Hell.

So who's the liar- you or her?

Did you go "off your meds"?

No, I am not letting a con con me. I am sorry, anyone who says in one breath she agreed to have sex and then later charged him, and then in another breath expresses remorse is lying. He is asking for us to believe him, yet his story is full of **. I don't help liars, especially lying former cons.

Yes, I will examine everything he says under a microscope. I run under the same assumption I do when "recovering" addicts, who have a week clean time tell me they are clean: I figure there full of **, and until they prove otherwise, I believe every word they say is a lie.

If a story dosen't make sense, it's **. Pure and simple. Don't ask for my help or compassion and try to ** me.

If I believed every "recovering" addict and con out there, they would have picked me clean. So I run under the assumption that there pathological liars, that they lie at the drop of a hat, and only a record of truth told, backed with evidence will change my opinion. You say your not smoking crack? Then piss in the cup, and we'll see. You drop dirty, get the hell out and don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out. You say your coming clean to people, and yet your story contradicts it's self, then I suspect your lying. In that case, they can rot in Hell or get violated and there butt thrown in a cage again.

I don't have the time to waste on liars. When I help people, I help people who are for real, and can prove their for real. Addicts and cons have little credibility to me.

Edited by Lord Occultis

for some reason couldn't edit "oops" reply

the lady had slept 5 hrs, plus the 1.5 hours it took to get her to her town (60 miles from Atlanta-Buckhead area). when she awoke, we had good light hearted conversation, leading to sex: she seemed okay-coherent, interesting conversation. slept again until checkout time-again, laughing, light hearted- I got a request for interview nearly 2 weeks later ( incident was on june 26, interview was july 7).

In my naivete I thought there was nothing to be concerned about-police had asked for a "chat to clarify some time she had lost".I plea bargained because:

1) I WAS NAIVE AND SCARED- friends told me public sentiment was against me in area. turns out she is from a prominent family, and a rescue tech from her county.

2) public defender stated (erroneously-and I dont know whether she knew laws were soon to change) that agg assault charge would keep me from being classified with rapists

3) public defender would not ask for change of venue from court, even though 2 of her colleagues had suggested it.

4) public defender would not introduce character references for me-there were 18 who had volunteered to be character witnesses, and 7 more who had agreed to.

I have never claimed I do not own the consequences of my actions-if you will reread original and subsequent posts, you will see that I know I have responsibility for lady's disress and angst. I only state that my actions were not intenionally harmful-I did not willfully nor maliciously do her harm and take advantage of her. Unfortunately, good intentions dont cut it when ones actions cause others harm, intentional or not. I caused her untold grief, now I must bear the consequences. I said I am not criminal by nature or intent-I have never said I wasn't stupid.

I am only rehashing this because you asked for answers: Having encapsulated the whole episode, I will take what comes, both here and in the world at large. peace, tj

• Amulet locked this topic