Prayers

sarahsmom

I am a member of a website called Cafemom.com and I read a post that made me cry. A lady who is married and has a family of her own is asking for prayers for her sister and her husband today because their baby Sammy is seriously ill. She has recently undergone an 11 hour operation to remove a lemon sized tumor from her brain and will need a shunt and Gtube put in place so she can eat and allow the fluid to drain from around her brain.

Please hold your children and pray for this family and ask God to heal the little one and remove the sickness from her tiny body.

Thanks

Rev. Tracey

Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

Hold this Child of yours in your blessings; let this not be a test of Faith; but rather a proof of Your Everlasting Love for us. Guide this child's doctors and caretakers so that this child may be healed; body and soul.

I look to you Lord; restore this child; allow the parents of this blessed little one be comforted by You.

I ask this in Your name Lord, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

My prayers to this child and the family of this child. May the doctors be skilled and guided in their care. May the parents keep strength and faith strong in their hearts.

I am a member of a website called Cafemom.com and I read a post that made me cry. A lady who is married and has a family of her own is asking for prayers for her sister and her husband today because their baby Sammy is seriously ill. She has recently undergone an 11 hour operation to remove a lemon sized tumor from her brain and will need a shunt and Gtube put in place so she can eat and allow the fluid to drain from around her brain.

Please hold your children and pray for this family and ask God to heal the little one and remove the sickness from her tiny body.

Thanks

Rev. Tracey

May God and Goddess hold and heal this child and protect the family. Amen

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Rev. Tracey

I hope the baby gets better. since God is a Baby, he has a special place in His heart for babies.

Divine Infant, we ask you your mercy on Your chosen

Made in Your Image.

Please heal the child and allow Sammy to grow up to be healthy and happy

Please make sure she knows You and joins Your Chosen People.

Please save her from the evils of Adultism

Rescue her from the clutches of the evildoers.

Edited by Lord Occultis

• Amulet locked this topic