Open Question About Alcohol

mererdog

alcohol dosent tast bad it depends on what you like some like beer some loke wine and some like those fancy little fruity drinks.

alcohol dosent tast bad it depends on what you like some like beer some loke wine and some like those fancy little fruity drinks.

• 4 weeks later...

I have found that alcohol is mostly an acquired taste. Since most people do not start drinking until adults, it takes a bit for someone to get the taste for it. Alcohol itself is a bitter liquid that can be poisonous. But if you care for a certain type of flavor or taste in drinks, then I am sure that you will be able to find one of the liquors out there that suit you.

Me personally, I am partial to beer and other barley based drinks.

Oh, and Aftershock Red

• 2 weeks later...

I've enjoyed some tequila with very little actual "taste", but plenty of wasabi-like burn to the sinuses. I rarely drink, but when I do it's specifically to get drunk (very special occaisions).

Almost every other kind of alcohol makes me ill. I threw up the sacramental wine at my first communion! :lol:

• 3 months later...

I like the taste of medium-sweet mead. As a matter of fact, I'm brewing my own batch of it.

I also happen to love the herbal-anise flavor of Absinthe, but as it's more on the expensive side, I try to limit myself to one bottle a year.

There are some types of alcohol I can't stand the taste of though. To me, light beer just tastes like a weak hops tea. I also don't like syrupy types of alcohol, such as Rumple Minze.

• 11 months later...
  • Amulet locked this topic