Open Question About Alcohol

mererdog

• 1 year later...

Do all alcoholic beverages taste bad?

nope it is like food, clothing or art, it is all about personal taste

My husband and I make wine we like it and so do others

I also happen to love a "mojitos" (mixed drink made with mint, rum, sugar, lime, and club soda) now and then

I'm old enough to admit... cause things weren't always PC when us cavemen grew up.... that my mother sought to cure my grasping hands with a sip of bourbon..... a toddler, mind you... after fully appreciating what she gave me , I asked for a little more.... she always said she watched me very closely....

And the explanation is now out!! :>D

My favorite is an Islay single malt whiskey. If you don't like Scotch, this would be the worst of all Scotches for you!

And the explanation is now out!! :>D

My favorite is an Islay single malt whiskey. If you don't like Scotch, this would be the worst of all Scotches for you!

I enjoy the tiniest amount of scotch... washed down with copious amounts of Bourbon....

Just kidding - scotch has never agreed with my taste buds.... but 101 proof Wild Turkey is juuust right...

and I talk a good game - but I am a recovering alcoholic.... and drink no longer... I will occasionally sip a small glass of Wild Turkey's American Honey if among social drinkers...

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

• Amulet locked this topic