The Sarah Conor Chronicle's Fan Club

Lord Occultis

Well, if your a fan of Fox's series "The Sarah Connor Chroicles", the Big Day is tommorow.

I'm eagerly awaiting it, gonna have a small party..

Let me ask fellow fans a couple questions

1) Do you think the series is a good bridge between the last Terminaotr movie and the movie coming out in the summer of 09?

2) Who do you think is the best actor or actress in the show?

3) Did this seasons premiere tommor let you down as a fan or did it live up to your expectations?

4) Was there enough action, too much action?

see, in the movies, time travel was possible, but it was hard. it could only be done from the future going backwards, and once you went back in time you were stuck there.

in the series, they did it fairly easily. if they can time travel so easy, why dont they go back and stop everyone from making SKYNET in the first place, and avoid all the drama and killing? i mean, they could just turn the guy who made TURK on to heroin or something. or since he had a thing for Sarah Conner, she could be his girlfriend and she could sabotage his work all the time without him noticing.

see, in the movies, time travel was possible, but it was hard. it could only be done from the future going backwards, and once you went back in time you were stuck there.

in the series, they did it fairly easily. if they can time travel so easy, why dont they go back and stop everyone from making SKYNET in the first place, and avoid all the drama and killing? i mean, they could just turn the guy who made TURK on to heroin or something. or since he had a thing for Sarah Conner, she could be his girlfriend and she could sabotage his work all the time without him noticing.

Because the whole point is that you can't stop Skynet from being made. Like in the Third one(Which I really don't like btw) John Connor realizes you can't stop judgement day you can only stall it. In the trailer for T4 (Which I have high hopes for but expect to be disappointed in) John connor talks about how this isn't what his mother told him about. Because they changed the past so much that it altered the future alot. But no matter what Skynet will be made somehow and Judgement day will happen it's just when and how that you can change. Why do you people make me show how much of a geek I am :P

I'm going to watch it in about ten minutes though. It's not a great show or anything but it's watchable and at least shows you more of the story.

dude...that is one desperate teenage boy, to fall in love with a machine.

i wonder if she has, you know, ALL the parts?

wouldnt she rust?

me, id want one of the liquid metal ones, it would be like you could date anyone.

"no, you were Angelina Jolie last night, how bout Jessica Alba tonight?"

dude...that is one desperate teenage boy, to fall in love with a machine.

i wonder if she has, you know, ALL the parts?

wouldnt she rust?

me, id want one of the liquid metal ones, it would be like you could date anyone.

"no, you were Angelina Jolie last night, how bout Jessica Alba tonight?"

:lol:

• 2 months later...