Please Pray!

Please pray for my wife as she lost her job today. She is very depressed as she found a co-worker that was supposed to be her friend wasn't so much her friend as she thought he was. There was a customer complaint and her co-worker left her to hang for the problem. The powers that be wanted a scapegoat and selected her. She really loved that job too. I know that God will show her another way, but right now she needs the support and prayers of as many as she can get.

Thanks to all.

No response is necessary, just please keep her and the kids in your thoughts and prayers. I am fine. A little bummed, but fine over all. A new school year is starting so I will be busy.

I told her this would give her time to work on setting up our congregation and starting her wedding consulting business that she wants to start. Maybe there was a reason for it all.

Thanks all for reading. I just needed to get that said somewhere. I know that you all are good "listeners".

Brian :(

The co-worker will get her dues so that hopefully can be put behind her soon. The betrayal of a thought of friend can hurt.

Put your trust in God and know that thing work out for a reason.

Start putting out business cards, spread the word and let the Universe take its course.

So far I am in it for about $50 and now I'm playing the waiting game.

Chin up Wife, this may actually be the best thing that could have happened right now.

Look forward.

Guest pathmender

God loves you both, know there is a reason this has happened.

I will pray for you and your family.

May God continue to bless you and comfort you.

Rev. Campbell.

• 2 weeks later...

:) I would like to thank you all for thinking of me during this tough time. Losing a job is a hard thing to handle. Sometimes depression gets the better of me and I don't know which direction to turn in.

I know that God has reasons for doing what he does and maybe he had a reason for my losing my job. As my husband has already said, I can no devote my time to starting our congregation and my wedding business.

I now have the time to devote to my children and my wonderful husband.

Thanks again to all of you who have been praying for me.

Sincerely,

Rev. Tracey Sawtelle

:) I would like to thank you all for thinking of me during this tough time. Losing a job is a hard thing to handle. Sometimes depression gets the better of me and I don't know which direction to turn in.

I know that God has reasons for doing what he does and maybe he had a reason for my losing my job. As my husband has already said, I can no devote my time to starting our congregation and my wedding business.

I now have the time to devote to my children and my wonderful husband.

Thanks again to all of you who have been praying for me.

Sincerely,

Rev. Tracey Sawtelle

And with that I would like to introduce you all to my wife - Sarahsmom, aka Tracey.

Please pray for my friend as she lost her certificatestoday. She is very depressed .They are very valuable certificates.recently she had completed her graduation. she got job in a good company and she has to submit the certificats.I hope god will look after her.

No response is necessary, just please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I am fine. A little bummed, but fine over all. A new school year is starting so I will be busy.

Thanks all for reading. I just needed to get that said somewhere. I know that you all are good "listeners".

==============================================================================

charle

• Amulet locked this topic