~ 'generation Kill'

Qryos

~ Anyone watching HBO's 'Generation Kill'?

It's quite a show. Makes me grumbly grumpy as war tends to, but it's really well done.

It's a 7 episode thingy, just showed #5 tonight. Next Sunday #6.

The week after they're gonna show the first 6 Saturday before the finale.

I agree, its an incredible show. I have watched all of them, the only part I dont like is that there are only going to be 7 of them.

Although, I dont expect anything less than an incredible show from an HBO original series anymore. There have been a few that disappointed me, but for the most part all of their shows are great.

Yeah I think there are going to be some serious sensationalized media about this and the attitudes of the soldiers in those situations. I personally don't care because a lot of my buds were in Iraq and you have to rationalize the crap that goes on or you'll end up blowing your head off ~sighs~. The vast majority of them never complain or cry...they just continue to do as they are told like troopers, even though many have been stuck there darn near the whole 5 years ~smiles~.

~ Kelly, that's why I mentioned they're gonna do a 'mini marathon' :)

~ Mike, I agree, HBO series' are really good! Deadwood & Rome were marvelous! {Our son bought them for us :D }

Yes, they are adult shows, graphic & all... but life frequently is.

~ Mike, I agree, HBO series' are really good! Deadwood & Rome were marvelous! {Our son bought them for us :D }

Band of Brothers, The Wire, Deadwood, Oz, In Treatment the have all been so great (except for John from Cincinnati - what a horrible show and it was from the creators of Deadwood)

I never got into Rome, maybe I should watch a few episodes though because a lot of folks seem to like it.

Thanks, but I have On Demand programming so I can catch up anytime that is convenient and for free too. :)

~ Oh Mike! Ya gotta watch Rome! Really, it has some of the finest scenes I've ever seen on film.

{& some 'eh'; politics bores me, but they kept it moving... Lots of politics in Rome then y'know ;)}

~ Woo-Hoo... Kelly's got the shnazzy stuff! :lol: I'm glad that you can catch-up when convenient :)