Fabric Of Time

JimM

Rev Rainbow.... very interesting sory on the fabric of time. Perhaps you simply realize that all is not is as it seems to be. Reality may be much more than you ever have imagined.

I believe so.... but who am I to think such?

RevRainbow must hate me...I was not allowed on that post ~chuckles~.

I don't think anyone can respond on the Pulpit threads, Wiz; I don't hate you...after all, we Christians hate the sin, not the sinner! :lol:

Edited by RevRainbow

Rev Rainbow.... very interesting sory on the fabric of time. Perhaps you simply realize that all is not is as it seems to be. Reality may be much more than you ever have imagined.

I believe so.... but who am I to think such?

Just imagine how reality would be perceived if we saw everything through the lens of an electron microscope.

I hope that wasn't in the pulpit of the many hued one. I should go read that first perhaps.

Ok I went and read the Open Pulpit, hence the edit and now want to know if the fabric used in the tapestry was hemp :rolleyes:

Very Nice vision RevRainbow, has it changed your perspective of your beliefs any?

Edited by Fawzo

Just imagine how reality would be perceived if we saw everything through the lens of an electron microscope.

I hope that wasn't in the pulpit of the many hued one. I should go read that first perhaps.

Ok I went and read the Open Pulpit, hence the edit and now want to know if the fabric used in the tapestry was hemp :rolleyes:

Very Nice vision RevRainbow, has it changed your perspective of your beliefs any?

Naw, it aint changed nuthin, Fawzo. I've pretty much felt that way for a long time. My core beliefs are pretty well set on solid rock. Its just that I finally was able to share my POV on the Almighty and His work. To us it may be confusing and all we see are the strands and loose ends, but my heavenly Father sees the finished work from the front. For now, we see through a glass darkly, as Paul says.

Unless someone is slipping something into my tobacco pouch, no, it aint hemp. :wacko:

RevRainbow do you conceptualize time as being a part of the reality on the other side of that glass?

No. Time here on earth is for our benefit and, IMO, exists no where else in the universe quite the same way (it's relative, you know!) and for the Creator, well, He transcends time altogether and thus can see the entire tapestry from where He stands!

Edited by RevRainbow

No. Time here on earth is for our benefit and, IMO, exists no where else in the universe quite the same way (it's relative, you know!) and for the Creator, well, He transcends time altogether and thus can see the entire tapestry from where He stands!

Now I must ask you is Hell a part of that tapestry or an illusion?

Tell me first, in what way is my answer important to you?

Well I find your vision very interesting and quite similar to the web like interlaced energy pattern I perceive sometimes that connect us all. From previous discussions I felt as if you still believed hell to be a physical place that existed where those who refused to recognize the Sonship of God would be punished.

I was wondering if your vision incorporated the hell concept into the tapestry or not. This was actually the reasoning behind my question of whether your belief system had any changes since the vision.

Of course hell might not have been an important part of the message the vision had to give you or hell could be represented by being on this side of the tapestry or standing apart from the tapestry.

Sometimes during visions such as yours knowledge comes to us and I was wondering if any of such knowledge involving hell came to you.

If you do not wish to share that is fine but you have really piqued my interest now!

Well I find your vision very interesting and quite similar to the web like interlaced energy pattern I perceive sometimes that connect us all. From previous discussions I felt as if you still believed hell to be a physical place that existed where those who refused to recognize the Sonship of God would be punished.

I can clarify that a little bit. Just remember that these are my thoughts on the matter from what I had been taught and what I have learned since then. I do not ever attempt to understand the awesome power of the Almighty. I shall try and present my views to you from my Christian perspective. Remember that I have absolutely NO idea how God deals with non-Christians as far as their personal belief in Him, regardless of the name they give Him as the Creator. I am speaking here of those who worship the Almighty and trust in Him regardless of whether they have ever heard of Jesus or the gospel. These folk, I have my ideas about, and this should become more clear as I explain my POV. I believe there is a real existing place called hell, the abode of the dead.

Hell to me is a waiting room. It is NOT the Lake of Fire into which some are tossed after the final judgment. Those who have HEARD the gospel of Christ and receive it do not go to this hell, but instead, after death, are translated into the spiritual Kingdom of God with Jesus in heaven. Okay? That's for those who, since the resurrection of Jesus, hear the gospel and believe it. That's why we are told that Christ, after His crucifixion, descended into Hell (the Paradise side). He went there to tell all those folks who had believed God through the prophets in ages past (Hebrews chapter 11 for one reference), were now free to leave and go to "Heaven." (This heaven we speak of is also not the heaven we will spend eternity in with God.) They could not enter into that rest until Christ fulfilled His mission by dying on the cross.

Did everyone leave this hell? No. There are still souls there waiting (on the abyss side) for the general resurrection and judgment. These are the folk who did not believe the prophets of old, did not believe God's message and, currently, do not believe the gospel of Christ when they hear it. They are waiting for judgment based on their works alone, since their heart was already judged. To me, it is not beyond comprehension that those who have not heard the gospel nor are of the Judeo-Christian belief system but who have honored God by their lives are now on the paradise side waiting for judgment.

To me, it is currently only the person who believes in Christ's atoning work and relies solely on the promise of God to that effect, who does not have to worry in hell about the final judgment since their names are written in the Book of Life and sealed by the Holy Spirit. But before you respond to this statement, read on for further clarification.

It is my belief that when Chist finished His mission, everyone from that point on was written into the Book of Life. How one's name gets blotted out of that book, I presume by either rejection of Christ if one has heard the gospel, or by a life of continuous, unrepentant sinning.

Now, speaking of beliefs, Fawzo, here is where the unknowable riches of God's mercy take place in my thoughts. God judges the heart. And therefore I believe that there are those who shall not taste spiritual death who have not heard the gospel or perhaps misunderstood a distorted version of it, but their lives were spent seeking truth, believing in God and His mercy, seeking Him with their heart and doing good works out of a humble spirit. Walking in their best knowledge of God, seeking justice, feeding the hungry, helping the poor, visiting the sick, thus serving God with a contrite heart, these are ones I believe shall receive their reward from God.

The proud, the vain, the self centered and full of conceit; despisers of truth, lacking wisdom and hating their neighbor, their hearts hardened against God thus walking in darkness and never coming to a knowledge of the truth, these are the ones in serious trouble.

I was wondering if your vision incorporated the hell concept into the tapestry or not. This was actually the reasoning behind my question of whether your belief system had any changes since the vision.

The tapestry was that of life itself Fawzo, down through the ages. It did not, in my dream, incorporate the afterlife or what awaits us. Perhaps it is way down at the other end where we have not reached that point of the tapestry. I would assume, however, if the tapestry is complete, it would include hell.

Of course hell might not have been an important part of the message the vision had to give you or hell could be represented by being on this side of the tapestry or standing apart from the tapestry.

Possibly.

Sometimes during visions such as yours knowledge comes to us and I was wondering if any of such knowledge involving hell came to you.

Let me say that the concept of the Lake of Fire has been a portion of debate in my mind for some time. Currently, I see it as utter destruction, the second death. The demise of the body and soul whereby the spirit of life returns to God as He gave it but the person in whom the spirit inhabited will become altogether nothingness. The torment for these souls was in hell waiting for the judgment knowing they were apart from God and without hope. Only those who have believed and trusted in God, and again, I stress I am not all knowing in what that in it's spiritual entirety means, will enjoy the eternal life God will give us. All others will cease to exist. This is my belief.

If you do not wish to share that is fine but you have really piqued my interest now!

Oh, I dont mind sharing when there is sincere interest or a desire to know more about other's (or our own) belief structures. I am not trying to convert anyone but feel that if more knowledge of my faith is shared it might do away with some of the negative impressions others have about Christians in general and might also help newer Christians understand better from a more seasoned veteran.

What it boils down to Fawzo, old friend, is that not all those who profess to be Christians are getting eternal life and by the same reasoning, there are no doubt, IMHO, those who are not professing Christians (as we define it) who will be saved through Christ by God's grace. How? Don't ask 'cause I don't know. What I do claim to know is that rejection of Christ is the unforgivable sin. And just what rejection means in God's terminology...I don't ever want to go there!

Thank you for the opportunity to respond in some detail and please ask any questions you may have. May God bless us all with deeper understanding of the heights and depths and riches of His mercy.

Thank you for the opportunity to respond in some detail and please ask any questions you may have. May God bless us all with deeper understanding of the heights and depths and riches of His mercy.

Thanks for the detailed response.

Even in my belief system it can be said that rejection of Christ is unforgivable. Source will not go against one's will and externally change one's thoughts of separation and sin into one of unity, love and Christ mindedness. As long as one thinks they are separate from the love of God so shall they be unto infinity and beyond. This can't be rectified or forgiven until one becomes cognizant of and accepts the truth of their place in the Sonship experientially.

Sometimes when one is dreaming one is aware that one is dreaming. Even though one is aware that one is dreaming in the dream, one is not fully cognizant of the reality that surrounds oneself in real time until one fully awakes.

One can continue to dream forever oblivious to what reality is, totally imersed in their present dream surroundings. (Just as we get lost in a good book or movie or TV show) Once one becomes cognizant that they are dreaming they can actually have some control and even enjoy the dreams more.

Since everything that is was sourced from God, is it possible for God to be divided against himself?

Edited by Fawzo

Thanks for the detailed response.

Even in my belief system it can be said that rejection of Christ is unforgivable. Source will not go against one's will and externally change one's thoughts of separation and sin into one of unity, love and Christ mindedness. As long as one thinks they are separate from the love of God so shall they be unto infinity and beyond. This can't be rectified or forgiven until one becomes cognizant of and accepts the truth of their place in the Sonship experientially.

Sometimes when one is dreaming one is aware that one is dreaming. Even though one is aware that one is dreaming in the dream, one is not fully cognizant of the reality that surrounds oneself in real time until one fully awakes.

One can continue to dream forever oblivious to what reality is, totally imersed in their present dream surroundings. (Just as we get lost in a good book or movie or TV show) Once one becomes cognizant that they are dreaming they can actually have some control and even enjoy the dreams more.

Since everything that is was sourced from God, is it possible for God to be divided against himself?

Fawzo, we need to spend more time in the garden under the trees listening to the birds. Too much learning, too much pondering, is a weariness for the mind. We shall never be able to contemplate the fullness of the Almighty any more than we can understand the expanse of the universe. The more we study, the more we probe, the larger and greater the universe becomes. God is infinite and not limited by time nor space. We must take time to rest from the queries and enjoy the stars rather than question them. There are times when looking at the heavens I do not ponder quantum physics and strand theories but rather just smile and repeat: "Twinkle, twinkle, little star..."

Edited by RevRainbow

I was out 6 a.m. yesterday morning and an event I have waited 9 years for occured. My home away from home hiking trail I love is a few miles from the car dealership where I was suppose to be at 7:30 am to get an oil change.

I was early so I stopped at the woods and first thing I notice is three kingfishers flitting about. I have always seen them as loners and never in a group. Then I noticed a Doe with two fawns crossing the morning lit river leaisurely which was beautiful and then lo and behold the precious beaver I knew was always there and yet no one has seen one in that area. A quarter of a mile later and another huge lumbering beaver enjoying his morning stroll while a song bird sang melodiously to all who would hear. I was in heaven. I have waited 9 years to spy a beaver there.

I came back 45 minutes later after the oil changed and hiked 5 miles and had some nice encounters with a bunch of deer and a pileated woodpecker but nothing as sweet as those few minutes in the a.m.

Folks always ask me what kind of protection I take on my hikes and I tell them God and my walking stick is all I need. Sometimes I do miss out on some wonderful encounters because I'm pondering discussions from here instead of enjoying the now there.

Well I find your vision very interesting and quite similar to the web-like interlaced energy pattern I perceive sometimes that connects us all.

Yours is a very interesting choice of words, Fawzo.

It brought to mind a narrative description of an episode

from the works of Carlos Castaneda writing about

The Yaqui Indian Sorcerer, Don Juan, in which the

"lines of connectivity", which were radiating from "the center of being",

a point approximately midway between the navel and

the genitals, actually "became visible".

Of course, reading Castaneda's accounts of his

several mystical experiences involving Don Juan, do require

something akin to "a suspension of belief" in the

experiential world that we call "normal time".

Castaneda, before his death, went on to transform himself

into something quite wierd. But his Don Juan episodes are

remarkable.

Edited by Hexalpa

Yours is a very interesting choice of words, Fawzo.

It brought to mind a narrative description of an episode

from the works of Carlos Castaneda writing about

The Yaqui Indian Sorcerer, Don Juan, in which the

"lines of connectivity", which were radiating from "the center of being",

a point approximately midway between the navel and

the genitals, actually "became visible".

Of course, reading Castaneda's accounts of his

several mystical experiences involving Don Juan, do require

something akin to "a suspension of belief" in the

experiential world that we call "normal time".

Castaneda, before his death, went on to transform himself

into something quite wierd. But his Don Juan episodes are

remarkable.

I have picked up one or two of his books in the past and have never been able to finish one. They do seem fantastical at times and something irks me at times while reading them.

Well I guess the web of life and astral strands have been written about by many writers. What I see is in my minds eye and I have never actually seen threads of light coming out of the top of peoples heads but I have seen peoples light bodies on two separate occasions.

• Amulet locked this topic