.... Poking fun is not "making" fun of.

no, the "game" you're playing is semantics and backpeddling. On the one hand you make dire predictions about 2012, then you claim the very Mayans you praise for their accuracy and foreknowledge never really predicted global catastrophy. Which is it? Can we get a straight answer from you?

Oh, and before I forget, I'll RE-ask a question that you ignored earlier; You appear to put stock in the ancient Mayans predictive abilities... what OTHER predictions did the Mayans make that came true? ... I mean, what's their track record?

Fun is just fun.

Yes, you seem to be a barrel of fun, nestingwave. Why don't you invite 500 of your closest "fun" doomsday party animal friends and swap stories of your Marvel Comics-style psuedo scientific world view and have a great big block party!

Hey, I might even change me screen name to "NESTINGWING." Love it.

Yeah, I think it would be an upgrade to. :thumbu:

Edited by Forest Wizard
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Propaganda? PROPAGANDA!? It is curious that the VAST majority of the world's scientists regard global warming as a FACT, but where is the worldwide consensus amongst the scientific community that 2012 will bring any of the things you predict? As I have stated before, I am NOT an authority on the 2012 topic but I am surprised someone who appeared to me to be so lucid could possibly call global warming "propaganda!" Wow. You're not related to George W. Bush are you?

Is there gobal warming. OF COURSE THERE IS. If you had been reading what I said you would know that. The propaganda is not about IF there is global warming but WHY. And CO2 in the earth's atmospere cannot be the entire story because of the fact that other planets in our solar system are ALSO warming up as proven by many NASA probes and ESA discoveries. Besides in the ice cores they have found eras in which the CO2 was much higher than now, due to volcanos, and yet the earth was cooling, not warming.

So, it should be clear to you that I am not denying the fact of global warming at all but have researched the reasons and found that they are not what is being advertised over CNN and FOX. This 2012 convergence is the real reason. Why aren't they telling you about it? Very simple. They do not want panic and they want civilization to continue on for as long as possible. But you are already being prepared for these events in many ways. The REintroduction of the VICTORY GARDEN is one example. Folks who are paying attention are now growing gardens ALL OVER THE WORLD. It is now harder than ever to do because of the world wide disappearance of the BEES.

But, growing a garden is EXACTLY one of the most positive things anyone can do, since we are going to NEED THEM very soon. Really. Another way you have been prepared are the many disaster films coming out of Hollywood. They have given you the message: in any kind of disaster, stay calm, help your neigbors, exercise your faith in God, give the best medical attention you can to those who are injured, be brave, be kind, subdue those who might panic or become violent, protect each other. Not bad advice at all, eh?

Honestly, nestingwing, I agree the Mayans didn't predict world catastrophy

That means you actually know something about it. Yes, I agree with the Mayans completely. Loosing our present civilization is not negative but a step forward since another much better civilization will soon arise and in fact already is. It will come from the challenges we will face in the coming convergence where cooperation will trump greedy competition and people will have to depend upon the talents, abilties and creativity of ALL. This will help prepare us for the new civilization to come after these few years are passed. With the new enegy techniques that will come into play, the restoration of planetary infrastructure and healing of the beings will be a far less daunting task that you may now imagine. This recovery will produce a singleness of mind, focus and vectored intention instead of the present suicidal selfishness of I, I, ME, ME, MINE which rules this present civilization at the very top levels and would like to rule everyone according to that dysfunction.

but many of YOUR comments give that impression.

uh, if I may say, your impresions are in no way absolute and at times may not be reliable. I'm sure you know that.

In this very post you talked of islands disappearing under the waves. You said the world needed to unite and prepare for this "emergency." That sounds a LOT like an end of the world scenario- for lots of people anyway! Granted, you didn't say it would be the end for EVERYBODY but certainly very extensive loss of life.

Unfortunately, that is the case. How much loss of life? No one knows. Some declare about 90% due to the hunger, disease etc. that is sure to follow, however, that may not be the case at all. Fact is, no one knows. All we can do is recognize that the emergency is coming and do whatever we think is best to prepare. There is no place to run. No place to hide and since food will be a problem, that is probably a good place to begin ahead of time since it is basic. Also maintaining pure water. Things will be different in different places. Some places will have almost no problems from the earth changes but will be effected when the power grid goes off and the trucks can no longer deliver. Others will be inundated, such as those poor folks on their sinking island. The British Isles will go under the waves. That's why the Royal familiy is buying up lots of land in Colorado. If you live along the Madrid faultline or in Southern California your inner voice will probably tell you when to move or perhaps you will go on the roller coaster ride and have the opportunity to serve others during that time. It you live in Arizona or Colorado there may be virtually no effect directly from the earth changes. If you live in Florida, prepare to swim. If you live in central Texas prepare to swim.

But I am talking here about a physcial POLE SHIFT when it occurs. Before that, just building up to it, such as the earthquake in the middle of Italy and the growing volcanic activity and the melting of both poles.

This is an entirely NATURAL event. Pole shifts have happened many times before on this planet but there was hardly anyone around. We as homo sapiens sapiens WILL face it and survive it. Who will survive and who won't? We should all be ready to step out of our bodies at any moment. And, that's the way it should be ALL THE TIME anyway.

Yes, some folks will totally despair. Bankers jumping out of windows etc. That's their choice. Sorry they couldn't have seen what this is all about but instead chose to clutch to their $$$ god. So, I intend to do what I can to inform folks and to SAVE LIVES by helping to simply inform them. I have nothing to "sell." Everyone must find out for themseves and I simply offer them the way to do that. Some will. Some won't. Their choice. Some will ridicule and mock, others will think deeply about it. Neither moves me.

Here are the very positive aspects of it all: COOPERATION instead of greedy competition. CREATIVITY, as people are required to IMPROVISE and make do and find different ways of living. SELF EXAMINATION, as we all go through a kind of personal rekoning as to what is REALLY important and what isn't. PERSONAL LOVE AND SACRIFICE, caring for ones neighbors, friends and familys even in the worst possible circumstances. CONTROL OVER FEAR, as we are compelled to overcome our fears in order to survive. COMPLETE SHARING OF ALL GOODS, because in a disaster or emergency everyone must help everyone else for the sake of ALL. Selfishness, in these cases, is completely counterproductive to all concerned and hinders progress. LEARNING ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF MEDICAL CARE, will be required of us ALL. We will have to do with whatever is at hand.

These are only a few of the positive aspects that will come out of this change. After the convergence is over after a few years, the survivors, a great number or a small number will build an entirely NEW civilization and we will have unlimited energy to do so at our disposal as well as direct advice from our ET friends and relatives, as many of us already do now.

So, you see, this old civilization has become entirely dysfunctional and can no longer be sustained. To some that is a terrible tragedy because they love to engage in the dysfunctions so much. To others, it is liberation and there is every emotion in between. To the Native Americans it is entirely expected and they do know something about living and interacting with Mother Earth. We will learn from them. Mother Earth herself will help her children. As a Wizard, you know about that. People who now trust in their cars, their jobs, their government, their social security, their money, their toys, their games, their status will turn to the simple. Food, water, air, earth, fire, energy, Mother Earth, natures timing etc.

And, the details of all this are completely uncertain but one thing is for sure: no more "business as usual." And that alone will make many rejoice and fill them with hope. Others who think business as usual is their very life, will despair and give up.

Forgive me sir, but you are beginning to sound like a crazed doomsayer.... I hope I am wrong. :unsure:

Well, it depends upon what you love in this world. Some things are going, others things are coming. You might also call this a .... severe readjustment? I am sure there will be some that view it as "the end" and will despair ahead of time. Their choice. That's why I am offering a different view -- one of hope. Take it or leave it. Understand it or don't understand it. Despair or rejoice. As for me, I choose to rejoice but to be as real concerning this as possible. You can look upon it as a disaster or as a great adventure and opportunity. Kind of like the rest of life, eh?

namaste, brother wizard. :wizard: (conjure me a coupla carrots, will ya.)

Here is a current example of how denial and skepticism regarding these earth changes cost lives. The denial prevents their seriously looking into the matter and thus are able to maintain their attitude of skepticism as a kind of arm-chair philosophy based upon supposition. It's always a "shoot the messenger" game.

"Get otta da way, you aint nutin but a crazy doomsayer -- give us soothsayers who predict smooth things and adulate our great accomplishments daily."

The voices of warning crying in the wilderness are never heard by those who ridicule. The biggest skeptics and naysayers are often authority figures. And then .... lives are lost unnecessarily. Innocent people die because of someone's ego and false pride which would not allow them to act. They are so afraid of possibly looking ridiculous and ruining their self mage, that they have so carefully created, they aid the destruction and death brought by the disaster rather than minimizing it. See to it that your town has a wiser mayor who actually cares about his fellow citizens and puts them above himself.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/eu...ke-1664430.html

Interesting article and very timely indeed.

namaste.

That actually was a pretty good article Nestingwave. (No Sarcasm at all). I understand the government of the area not taking the scientist seriously because earthquake prediction has alway been believed to be quite spotty. Perhaps this guy may have gotten lucky in his prediction, but his science does seem solid from what I read in the article. I wonder if Giampaolo Giuliani has anything published.

Hmmm... just did some research. It seems the BBC wants us to think that earthquake predictions of this variety are not as reliable as we had hoped: source.

So, I suppose the next time someone predicts an eathquake via the radon gas released, they will ignore it and let people die as before?

It probably doesn't fit their "standard scientific model." heheheh. Thinking to far out of the box I suppose.

"No, we'll stick to the standard method because that's the way its always been done. Daddy did it that way. Graddaddy did too. We can't break with tradition, now can we? Your in good hands with ALL STATE. We can't have some nut case telling us what to do! Do you realize who I am?"

Of course, as in any good cooking, the real proof is in the pudding. Of course, there are those who prefer to see innocent people die rather than admit that they might not know everything. If one was honest, they might not win the election.

namaste.

For the last two days I have been trying to find the way to clearly present WHY this coming energetic change is happening now and HOW scientist know about it.

This represents the results of the new Map of the Sky completed in 2003. Absolutely ASTOUNDING things were discovered. The research was carried out by two Universities as well as the government using state of the art computers, telescopes and very advanced equipment.

Since grade-school we have always been taught that our solar sytem was part of the Milky Way Galaxy and that our solar system emerged OUT of the Milky Way.

Now scientists have found that such is NOT the case.

FIVE (5) major discoveries from that project have set the entire world of science on its ear. All the textbooks will have to be rewritten.

DISCOVERY # 1)

Our Solar System is traveling in a whole different direction than the Sciences previously understood or thought possible:

DISCOVERY # 2)

OUR SOLAR SYSTEM STARTED IN A WAY PREVIOUSLY NOT THOUGHT POSSIBLE:

DISCOVERY # 3)

THE NEW STAR MAP TELLS ALL -- THE MILKY WAY NOT OUR PARENT GALAXY

DISCOVERY # 4).

CLIMATE CHANGE--The REAL REASONS?

DISCOVERY # 5

THE SOLVING OF THE REAL REASON WHY THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS IN 2012?

Not the End of the World?

We are not and have never been a part of the Milky Way Galaxy.

It is well know that the huge Milky Way continually absorbes other much smaller Galaxies. Our Solar System came out of the very small Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy which is presently being absorbed (eaten, if you will) by the huge Milky Way. The two are colliding and merging. The MW, being the giant, is the "winner."

The Saggitarius Dwarf Galaxy in its mass is 10,000 times smaller than the MW. The black/white holes in the MW Galactic Center are sucking us down INTO the MW Whirlpool Spiral and we will JOIN with it, having been captured by it.

When you trace the path that our Solar System has taken as discovered by the Two-Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS), you will see how far out in the darkness of space we have been and how that path being taken by the disjointed Sagittarius Dwarf stream leads us directly into allignment with the flat MW disk with its long spiraling arms. The arms are literally sweeping our solar system in.

We have NEVER experienced such energies on this planet. Although there are many cycles coming together this engagement is not cyclic but an ENTIRELY NEW EXPERIENCE since the beginning of the condensation of our solar system far outside the MW Galaxy. The two Galaxies have been colliding for millions of years but we have always been far away from the energies of the central MW disk. We have been getting closer and closer and we are now about to CROSS that energetic center. Exactly what will happen is not known since this is completely unprecedented. All they know is that the extreme energies, such as gamma rays, nutrinos, cosmic rays and glowing plasma will cause changes to us down to the quantum and sub-quantum level. All DNA on earth will be effected.

It is a huge die-off event but at the same time a "punctuated equilibrium" as biologists call it. The change in DNA will effect our human consciousness and, in fact, already is. Look at what's going on in the world around you.

One of the greatest mysteries in Astronomy has been the fact that the Milky Way as viewed from earth is at an extreme ANGLE. No one knew why. If we were actually a part of the MW, then we would be going in the same direction as the spiral arms. No one has known why the MW is tilted in the sky. Until now. It is because we are not out on one of the arms of the Milky Way Spiral but traveling along with other debris from the Sagitarrius Dwarf Galaxy which is merging into the MW. If we were part of the Milky Way Whirpool Disk, our Solar System would not be traveling as such an extreme angle to the MW vortex. However, we are NOT and never have been a part of the MW. We (our solar system) is coming into the central plane of the Whirlpool Disk of the MW.

And that's where the intense plasmic radiations are located that we are (and will be) encountering with ever increasing intensity. Of course, these energies effect our sun and all the planets in our solar system and that's why the many changes are being recorded and monitored, such as warming, freak storms, magnetic changes, atmospheric changes and also the plasmic effervesence that is causing the planets to glow brighter. That is why the Sun's Heliosphere is increasing its energy on the blunt end as the Russian scientists have told us with great alarm.

And all these factors are well documented by NASA, the ESA and the Russian sientists who have whole institutes to study just this one thing.

The Mayans always knew this was a CROSSING and indeed that is exactly what it is. It is a CROSSING because we are NOT traveling in the same direction as the MW Spiral but are coming down into it at an angle from the Sagittarius Dwarf stream, clearly mapped by using volumes of data from the Two-Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS), a major project to survey the sky in infrared light led by the University of Massachusetts, the University of Virginia and, of course, the Federal Government whose state of the art equipment, including megacomputers, they used for this.

The two differnt directions of travel were represented by an X by the Mayans. X -- a picture of the crossing. You can see that this is producing a collision of energies? Two directions of energy CROSSING. 1) the MW Whirlpool Disk and 2) the angular path of our solar system traveling the path of the Saggitarius Dwarf Galaxy which is being subsumed by the much larger MW. That produces wave interference and magnetic "churning." Yep, this is the real cause of "Global Warming" and the real reason every planet in our solar system is now experiencing this warming and many other freaky changes.

So, we will allign on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 UT (Universal Time). Before then, we will be increasingly absorbing the cosmic energies coming out from the MW Disk and her black/white holes. We can expect earth changes of varying magnitudes. When a physical pole shift comes, IF it comes, that will be the worst of it.

We are about to JOIN the MW Galactic Community! And that, my friends, has far implications beyond which you can not now imagine.

So, I present to you two new papers I wrote over the last couple of days and put up on my website. Please follow the links I have there. You will then understand WHY I and others are saying these things.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/Crossroads.html

This next link is concerning Planet X (Nibiru) but, from the best evidence I can find, is NOT due yet for another 60 = 120 years, although some say it is already in the inner solar system and near at hand. I don't think so. Planet X, and all the discussion going on about it, is being used as a METAPHOR for the cosmic convergence, although Nibiru is REAL, discovered in 1983 by NASAs IRAS satellite and written up the Astronmy Journal by R. S. Harrington. Nibiru is a REAL planet in our solar system with a VERY VERY wide orbit that takes it far out into space to circle around a dead star on the other end before it comes back around our sun and usually causes some havok on our planets.

Nibiru (the "Planet of the Crossing") was last here around 3600 years ago during what the Bible records as the Exodus. That was a MILD passage compared to the next one. NIbiru's orbit it RETROLGRADE and magnetically contrary to all the other planets. It has caused havoc in our solar system for a long time, including the planet between Mars and Jupiter which is now the Asteriod Belt.

But, who knows what the extreme energetic changes will bring? In times past, Nibiru has instigated POLE SHIFTS but we may be up for one of those even before Nibiru arrives 60 to 120 years from now.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/Poleshift.html

namaste.

P.S. Also: http://viewzone.com/milkyway.html

You know some scientists may "know" about everything you said. They may know that the solar system is not part of the milky way, and that we are heading toward the radial plane of the center of the milky way galaxy. They may know that the large flux of high energy particles from the black/white holes at the center of the galaxy will alter the DNA of every living creature on the face of the planet causing punctuated equilibrium. They may also know that the magnetic poles on our planet will flip causing wide spread devastation.

But NOT ALL scientists know this. There is huge disagreement amongst scientist about these things. Just because they call they have title "scientist." Doesn't mean that they are right about everything. Einstein was wrong about hidden variables in quantum mechanics. Newton was wrong about how gravity works. Maxwell (and virtually all scientists at the end of the 19th century) was wrong about the aether. Progress in science doesn't happen without debate. Scientist don't just come out and say "This is absolute fact, and the evidence cannot be refuted," and then go on to make outrageous claims that they publish as reality altering discoveries. It takes time, weighing ALL the evidence, and then repeated studies for science to come to solid conclusions. Scientists aren't mega geniuses whose opinion we must respect at all times. Richard Dawkins is a brilliant biologists, but I don't ever want to adopt his views on God. Furthermore, it is not good to draw your own conclusions about something that the science doesn't even address in it's hypothesis. I am talking about concluding that solar flares and magnetic storms are evidence that the mayans knew what they were talking about, therefore there is going to be a huge cosmological paradigm shifting evolution punctuating mass chaos causing event in 2012. The scientists doing research on solar flares don't know anything about the mayans. All they care about is solar flares.

Again, its fine if you want to believe all these "discoveries" add up to one single conclusion, but you really have no right to say that it is a scientific consensus that your conclusion is the only true one.

You know some scientists may "know" about everything you said. They may know that the solar system is not part of the milky way, and that we are heading toward the radial plane of the center of the milky way galaxy. They may know that the large flux of high energy particles from the black/white holes at the center of the galaxy will alter the DNA of every living creature on the face of the planet causing punctuated equilibrium. They may also know that the magnetic poles on our planet will flip causing wide spread devastation.

But NOT ALL scientists know this. There is huge disagreement amongst scientist about these things. Just because they call they have title "scientist." Doesn't mean that they are right about everything. Einstein was wrong about hidden variables in quantum mechanics. Newton was wrong about how gravity works. Maxwell (and virtually all scientists at the end of the 19th century) was wrong about the aether. Progress in science doesn't happen without debate. Scientist don't just come out and say "This is absolute fact, and the evidence cannot be refuted," and then go on to make outrageous claims that they publish as reality altering discoveries. It takes time, weighing ALL the evidence, and then repeated studies for science to come to solid conclusions. Scientists aren't mega geniuses whose opinion we must respect at all times. Richard Dawkins is a brilliant biologists, but I don't ever want to adopt his views on God. Furthermore, it is not good to draw your own conclusions about something that the science doesn't even address in it's hypothesis. I am talking about concluding that solar flares and magnetic storms are evidence that the mayans knew what they were talking about, therefore there is going to be a huge cosmological paradigm shifting evolution punctuating mass chaos causing event in 2012. The scientists doing research on solar flares don't know anything about the mayans. All they care about is solar flares.

Again, its fine if you want to believe all these "discoveries" add up to one single conclusion, but you really have no right to say that it is a scientific consensus that your conclusion is the only true one.

That's right. I fully agree. Yes, status quo scientist cannot relate to things outside their field that often connect with their work. Today I updated this page to include the opinion of the status quo. It was the same in 1983 when R.S. Harrington discovered Nibiru via the IRAS telescope. What he said in private was somewhat different than what he was allowed to say in public. "National Security."

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/Crossroads.html

See the additional info and links toward the bottom of the page. When everything is taken into consideration, it is easy to see why those representing the status quo (the government position) hold the opinions they do. This Nexus Event represents the top priority of National Security. And every professional astronomer in the U.S. of A. must sign a National Security Oath after a weeks indoctrination at Langley Virginia. The meaning of that must also be taken into consideration.

namaste.

I really liked your new links. I think I was hasty in my judgements of you Nestingwave. I got to hand it to you. You've hung in there and kept to your beliefs. I may not share the same conclusions as you, but I can't say you are absolutely wrong. I think this statement reminds me of you:

You isolate the single event

As something so dreadful that it couldn't have happened

Because you could not bear it. So you must believe

That I suffer from delusions. It is not my conscience

Not my mind, that is diseased, but the world I have to live in.

-T.S. Eliot

I really liked your new links. I think I was hasty in my judgements of you Nestingwave. I got to hand it to you. You've hung in there and kept to your beliefs. I may not share the same conclusions as you, but I can't say you are absolutely wrong. I think this statement reminds me of you:

You isolate the single event

As something so dreadful that it couldn't have happened

Because you could not bear it. So you must believe

That I suffer from delusions. It is not my conscience

Not my mind, that is diseased, but the world I have to live in.

-T.S. Eliot

T.S. Eliot is my favorite poet. I like "The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock," "The Hollow Men," "Murder In the Cathedral" and "Journey of the Magi" particuarly, but I appreciate all his writing. It moves me. His metaphores are wonderful and multileveled. In order to fully appreciate him requires holonomic thnking and, in fact, that is where I first became aware of it.

I'm glad what I wrote in my update made things a bit clearer as to WHY many of us see the magnitude of this event and that there is substantial evidence for the material aspects of it as well as prophetic evidence for the metaphysical aspects of it. Both sets of evidence are required to even begin to understand the vast implications.

No one knows exactly what will occur only that earth changes will happen and human consciousness and DNA will be effected.

It should be obvious to anyone who has been paying attention why NO SCIENTIST in the United States is going to stand up and publically announce on CNN or FOX that our solar system is NOT from the Milky Way. They are ALL under National Secruity oaths, for one thing. Plus, any scientist who did that would be virtually stoned to death by the rigid scientific minds entrenched in scientific dogma, not to mention lose his career and, most important, lose his GRANTS -- EVEN if he showed proven evidence. It has to be shown in REPEATABLE experiments so the standard approach is NOT to make definitive statements ahead of time, but only after many many years of gathering evidence. So, the speaking they are doing is entirely OFF THE RECORD and will remain so. By the time they get around to announcing it, it will already be over.

Such radical changes in direction usually take a LONG time to be absorbed by status quo science. In this case, it means the complete rewriting of ALL the textbooks. Vested interests are horrified by such a prospect because they would have to admit that they had been wrong all along and, in their minds, loose credibility.

But when one simply LOOKS carefully at the New Sky Map and the photographs which TRACE the path of our solar system, one can see for themselves that we are PART of the Sagittarius Dwarf system coming down into one of the MW spiral arms into the plane of the energetic whirlpool disk of the Milky Way. Looking at the infrared photos which traces the journey of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy, which is going in a different direction than the MW spiral, (TANGENTAL to it, in fact, an X) one can see WHERE that path is going and where we came from because there are stars coming down from on top of us and also stars directly underneath us from the Sagittarius Dwarf remnants which outline the path WE are taking. WE are part of the remnant. Our Sun is directly in the infrared path of the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy and the fact that we are coming in AT AN ANGLE shows that we are moving WITH the Sgitarrius Dwarf remnants. Had we come out of the Milky Way, we would be alligned with the movement of the MW whilrpool disk instead of at a sharp angle to it. WHY this is -- has been the greatest mystery of all in astronomy -- but that mystery is now solved thanks to the new infrared Sky Map.

It is the work of the Russian scientists who study the Heliosphere that is the most alarming aspect of this convergence. Dr. Dimitriv has fully outlined the energetics of this convergence. He states that every quanta in our solar sytem will continue to absorb and absorb energy until no more can be taken and then at a critical point every quanta will suddenly fly apart and stablize itself at a greater distance than before. This is a SUDDEN DENSITY change but not the death of the bioforms because it happens at the speed of light or beyond the speed of light and stablizes at the new distance instantaneouly. We probably won't even notice it. You see, the study of ENERGETICS has long been a Russian scientific pursuit, since they fully recognize, as Albert Einstein said, that EVERYTHING is energy and there IS no matter.

Thought is energy and the Russians have also led the way in PSYCHOENERGETICS (psychic phenomena) and even MAPPED the entire human brain. Their culture has long accepted the intuitional things such as clairvoyance, astral projection, psychokenesis, telepathy, precognition, remote viewing and shamanistic traveling.

The Soviet Union put millions into developing Remote Viewing and that finally prompted the U.S. to do the same, although reluctantly because we in the West have a religious and cultural bias against anything psychic. The Russians do not. They have ALWAYS respected the importance of THOUGHT, INTUITION, PSYCHIC PHENOMENA and have studied and proven the powers innate in the human biomind for a very long time. Now, since Ingo Swaan and Harold Puthoff developed Remote Viewing at SRI, our scientists, who are dedicated to studying human consciosuness, have followed the lead of the Russians.

However, many scientists in the U.S. under the old Standard Model which, at the moment, RULES our Western science, only views thought and consciousness as an EPIPHENOMENAL ARTIFACT of physical matter, which they consider to be the final goal of their reductionism. (A "God" particle -- the Higgs Boson} -- which they will never find, according to Stephen Hawkings, because what they are looking for cannot be separated into an objective particle or a wavicle since it is outside of time and omnipresent at the base root of ALL time. Other scientists, such as David Bohm also had the same insight, as have many others, although rarely understood.

The highly reductionistic view of the old scientific "Standard Model" is rapidly changing because of the intense study of human consciousness and DNA, going on since the 1980s at the request of Francis Crick. But, there are still scientists entrenched in the old traditions and they are often at the higher levels of authority. This is because they have been around the longest. They feel very insecure over anything as bizaar as this convergence, and especilly anything that questions LONG HELD ESTABLISHED thought that has been held SO long that it has become dogma not to be questioned.

Of course, that way of thinking is totally unscientific.

The present knowledge of this coming convergence has become known because of the new evidence about the direction our solar system is moving in space with relationship to the Milky Way Galaxy == and our solar system's movement into new fields of energy never before encountered as we cross down into the plane of the Milky Way's flat whirlpool disk. We are about to JOIN the Milky Way Galaxy, become a part of it, go with its movement and experience a whole new level of energy.

To some, such as those experiencing the earth changes, it is already "dreadful." To others it is a rare opportunity to move toward world peace. It is, and has been, a diseased world system simply because the fruit of its actions has been to poison the earth, air, water and fire. And thus, poison manikind and all the Earth's beings, including Mother Earth herself.

These dysfunctions are no longer sustainable. The world is moving on. Mother Earth is in labor and experiencing birth pangs.

Those who have not yet recognized this fact, soon willl. As sentient beings on this planet, we can no longer treat ourselves in such a self-destrctive and disrespectful manner and expect anything but DEATH to come out of it.

We must take responsibility for our own actions and not allow false pride to have its way. We can no longer be manipulated by greedheads and liars who dare to call themselves leaders, shakers and movers, yet only have their own agendas and selfish interests at heart.

In order for a man in a three piece suit to ever be trusted again, he must EARN that trust. You see, people have been duped because they took too much for granted and were overly awed by societal prestige, $$$ and power.

To the people in Italy who just experienced the earthquake, it is terrifying. To the islanders about to loose their traditional home and culture, as their world is swallowed by the sea, it is very disconcerting. Regarding the selfish Corporate CEOs, they sense that their world of greed and power is now coming to an end. To the people who were ripped off by the criminal world financial ponzi scheme, anger and mistrust has replaced confidence. The biggest HEIST in human history is now fully exposed and we know who planned it and carried it out and WHY.

But, to those who desire a better way, and to those who have enough vision to SEE a better way, we also now have the opportunity to become very creative and engage in alternatives to the old dysfunctions. And, that is the story of this huge shift. We are in a period of rapid and intense transition and there will be turmoil but where we are headed is into a world of peace and a new direction of adventure and discovery never before imagined. What it takes to get there will not be pleasant for those stuck on the old dysfunctions. But to others it is the fulfillment and answer to their heart's prayer for the future of their children, the planet and all her creatures.

So, what is going to happen to those tens of thousands of islanders who will have to relocate? Right now, NO ONE is willing to take them in. Perhaps when THEY THEMSELVES begin to experience the intensification of these earth changes, their hearts will change. Some will and some won't. There will be MANY people die unnecessariliy just as many just did in Italy a few days ago because the status quo powers-that-be would NOT LISTEN to the warnings because of their ego entrenchment.

The Italian PM, Burgulosi, surveying the damage said, "well you folks who lost your homes and are now having to live in tents can just pretend that you are on a camping trip." Uh .... that went over like a lead baloon to people who just became homeless and crushed in grief over the loss of their friends and families.

This is the way the detached rich comfort the poor -- "No bread? Well, let them eat CAKE." Its like George H.W. Bush (41) who, during his reign, was preplexed by the bar codes on items at the grocery store. He had never seen them before. Why? Because he hadn't had to go shopping in DECADES. You see, his servants did that for him.

We should never elect leaders who are completely DETACHED from the outside world and unable to relate to common people because they live in a BUBBLE full of MONEY. An OIL bubble full of money, in his case.

There will be many changes and some folks are afraid of change itself, but, in this case, they have no choice. Others are embracing change, especially now that the old way has proven to be totally counterproductive and injurious to the health of mind, soul and body.

Did you see the video of the electric car that the Japanese are producing?? It is up on the other thread I started about cars running on water. There is no need for us to continue to poison the atmosphere, the water, the earth and all the creatures. When folks finally wake up to that, they will DEMAND change and no despot, propagandist, fascist or megalomaniiac controller can stop such progress.

Folks might even get to know their neighbors and learn how to SHARE instead of play oneupsmanship games trying to claw their way to the top of the heap and rub elbows with the rich and famous. SHARING may be necessary for their VERY SURVIVAL. Good. You see, we are ALL in the same boat named the TITANIC. Some will push others aside to save their own skins and others will act SELFLESSLY. We make our own choice either way, regardless of the outward circumstances.

IMHO, this Nexus Event is a world, national and personal REKONING. You can call it "JUDGEMENT DAY" -- or -- you can look upon it as FINAL EXAMS. Some will pass, others will not, depending upon how well they applied themselves to their homework and how well they paid attention in class.

The whole Universe is a gigantic SCHOOL ROOM and we all have MANY lessons yet to learn. Graduation day is soon. The next tiny step in human evolution. There will be many many more.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

namaste.

Hi All,

with all the talk of the world ending in 2012, what do Pagans think of this. I am wiccan and my husband isn't. He is covinced the world is going to end in 2012. What do all you think?

I think you should ask your husband to take out a 30 year loan, with a very high interest rate, so you two can live it up for the next three years. He can't say no, and still argue the point.

Can you say "Shopping Spree"?

GM

I thought Reverend X was a hell of alot more entertaining, **!

GM

I finally got around to watching Mr. John Zion. heheheh. Everyone has some concept of 2012, eh? That's cause we can feels it in our bones. It is VISCERAL. However, the date is simply the peak of the Convergence -- the happenings are already here. It is going to get more and more .... interesting?

namaste

• Amulet locked this topic