Nations and civilizations rise and fall. Ours is no different. Our civilization is compoetely corrupted from within and thus its fall is certain. It simply doesn't work according to the indemic evolutionary drive of Creation but is instead, counterproductive to all life itself.

Right now, the world economic meltdown is on everyone's mind. Some of you have already been effected, some not ... as of yet.

We ask ourselves the question ... WHY? It really is no mystery.

I present to you the best and clearest thing I've yet heard to date about it and wish to share it with you. Please download this MP3 audio from the link at the bottom of my post and listen carefully. It clearly shows you where we have been and where we are going.

IMO -- Yes, like it or not, this is the time of great change and in such times turmoil is to be expected. Considering the scope of the cosmic energetics involved this time round, the change will be major indeed.

The indigenous peoples of the earth and those who respect Mother Nature and her entire web of life are not dismayed in the least.

Those staked in illusory artificial investments are very worried indeed because the world economy can no longer be sustained now that its fraudulence and criminality is being exposed. That which is based on psychological confidence cannot be continued once confidence is gone due to being so blatantly violated, not just from individuals but systemically.

There is a major dysfunctioning factor that has kept the whole economic fraud afloat for so long -- USERY. What this has amounted to is ECONOMIC SLAVERY over the minds and souls of men leading to every other form of slavery. Slaves do not work enthusiastically for their masters but very reluctantly. Most people today dispise their jobs and would much rather be doing something else involving their deepest heart's intent. That is because intuitively they know something is very wrong.

USERY is a principle of greed where $$$ is generated without any genuine work. It represents selfishness, laziness, lack of creativity and complete ignorance of the reality of HOW Mother Nature works. Usery is totally contrary to Universal Law, which is Cause and Effect based, and thus, damaging to all beings on this planet and a big hinderance to the creative evolutionary progress of humankind in general.

We are about to learn what is of REAL value and what isn't.

May we learn our lessons well.

We are headed eventually into a Resources based economy, instead of a Monetary based one, because we are graphically about to learn the true value of clean and pure earth, air, fire and water and the fact that we are not seperate from those basic elements nor from one another as our "conquest of nature" dysfunctional paradigm has brain-washed and enculcated us for millenia through lies, deceptions and false advertising.

And so, the time has now come to wake up and smell the roses.

http://tinyurl.com/ao8j67

Namaste.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's for each person to decide. But, I do suggest that you actually inform yourself. Y2K wasn't just a hoax but a psyops TEST to see how the public will react to the coming events of major disruption. Your government has known this is coming FOR A VERY LONG TIME. Since they cannot do ONE THING about it, you can understand why CNN isn't telling you. However, if you are paying attention, we have been getting messages to help prepare us for years. Not everyone in government is a totalitarian megalomaniac or a greedy criminal banker, although that segment does seem to be the guiding factor. If you consider that they are expecting a complete disruption of our entire civilization, then you can see that perhaps everything that seems to be so totally insane has a dimension to it that has been out of sight.

Most of the Christians I know are not at all surprised by this.

Y2K was carried out by the Department of Naval Intelligence whose website was the source of the dire predictions. Interestingly enough, overall, the population of the United States did far better than expected. People quitely prepared, didn't panic and basically showed an unexpected maturity.

At the time, I was working for Johnson County Developmental Support which cares for developmentally disabled and mentally retarded folks. My company WAS fully prepared in case of a meltdown in 2000. No sweat. We all knew exactly what to do in case of a real emergency.

Actuallly, the majority of the country acted just that way. The government tends to think of the people of America as a people who are completely dependent on Uncle Sam for everything. They forget that people are CREATIVE in a variety of situations and, although all will not help their neighbors, in general we do VERY well in overall emergencies. In those cases the VERY BEST comes out in the marjority. Yes, the SELFISHNESS also manifests in some too. There are those who riot and loot. That's why the worst place to be during this is the big cities.

Think about the message you are constantly getting (for years) in DISASTER movies. The message: help your neighbors. Do not panic. Do not depend upon "authorities" but COORDINATE with those around you for rescue, medical aide, food, water and necessities.

This 2012 Nexus Event is already underway. 2012 only represents the mid-point of the convergence of our solar system with the Milky Way Ecliptic for the very first time since the creation of homo sapiens sapiens.

It is the breakdown of Earth's magnetic field that subjects us to the extreme incoming energies from the many black/white holes in the Galactic Center. Our DNA, and thus our consciousness, is being highly effected. Yes, it is a great rekoning and some will try to cling to the old while others will embrace the new. This is about TIME. Our Mother Earth's TIME-LINE is about to split into TWO TRIBUTARIES. Most have already decided which one they will be going on according to which one they are magnetically attracted to.

It is not the "end" of the world but the "end" of one time cycle and the beginning of another. Our preset dysfunctional civilization is finished completely and an ENTIRELY New Paradigm is being born. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men. This has been prophesied not only by the Bible but by EVERY indigenous tribe on the face of the planet. We are the last to know since our culture became so disconnected from Mother Earth.

Thank you for the information, I did not know that. But it doesn't surprise me.

It is not the "end" of the world but the "end" of one time cycle and the beginning of another. Our preset dysfunctional civilization is finished completely and an ENTIRELY New Paradigm is being born. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men.

I like to begin Each New Day with this expectation. :rolleyes:

Hello all,

I don't think anything out of the ordinary will happen in 2012 other than a spike in book sales about 2012! I say this not because I don't think it is possible for the world to end but because the track record for 'end of the world' predictions hasn't been very good over the past several thousand years. This is evidenced by the fact that we are in this forum talking about it!

In my humble view it is wiser to reflect soberly on our own PERSONAL end of the world- when we individually pass on- and live each day accordingly.

Hello all,

I don't think anything out of the ordinary will happen in 2012 other than a spike in book sales about 2012! I say this not because I don't think it is possible for the world to end but because the track record for 'end of the world' predictions hasn't been very good over the past several thousand years. This is evidenced by the fact that we are in this forum talking about it!

In my humble view it is wiser to reflect soberly on our own PERSONAL end of the world- when we individually pass on- and live each day accordingly.

Hi Wizard,

As I keep pointing out, NOT the "end of the world". That's "NOT." Yes, many people write sensational books and ignore facts.

One man's "ordinary" is another man's "extraordinary." To a wiszrd even the most freaky thing might be "ordinary." heheheh.

But what the whole 2012 Nexus Event is all about is TIME. It is about an energetic shift in TIMELINES due to the convergence of our solar system with the Milky Way Ecliptic and the new energetics encountered there in that region of space. There is much very solid scientific evidence for that which I present here:

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/Convergence.html

Coincidentally, the timing on this happens to match the Mayan long calendar -- showing that those ancient people were somehow able tp glean accurate information about cosmic events. Those who spend their lives studying those ancient Mayans understand that they spoke of this TIME SHIFT in VERY percise terms.

So, these changes are ALREADY taking place and are outwardly manifesting as world turmoil, economic collapse, confusion, but also, a new wave of creativity, thinking OUTSIDE the old box, new understanding and incredible scientific advance in the field of consciousness and energetics. So, while our old civilization perishes, a new one arises simultaneously -- and the new one is far saner than the old one which is now collapsing under the weight of its own corruption and tunnel vision.

We have every reason to rejoice, dance, sing, play music, grow a garden and use our talents to be creative -- or --- despair and commit suicide -- depending upon how we assimilate these changes. Those clinging to the world's old dysfunctions of $$$, POWER, GREED, WAR, HATREDS -- will get their opportunity to find out the consequences of those things by personal experience. Those who have been longing for love, light and life will also. And there you have the "split" in the TIMELINE of our beautiful Mother Earth (which all wizards are very familiar with) which is now starting to occur outwardly and also inwardly clear to the level of DNA and consciousness.

The mountains of scientific evidence from many sources should make it clear to anyone whose brain has not already become petrified that there is more to this than a supposition or sci-fi fantasy.

namaste,

Bob

P.S. -- one thing for sure, 2012 will be nothing like 2001 or 1960. In fact, this year is nothing like last year unless one has been fully asleep and no wizard I know has been anything but fully awake.

Edited by nestingwave
Hi Wizard,

As I keep pointing out, NOT the "end of the world". That's "NOT." Yes, many people write sensational books and ignore facts.

One man's "ordinary" is another man's "extraordinary." To a wiszrd even the most freaky thing might be "ordinary." heheheh.

:rolleyes: Yes, the wizarding world is a strange and wonderful landscape that might appear both 'extraordinary' and "freaky!"... lol

...So, these changes are ALREADY taking place and are outwardly manifesting as world turmoil, economic collapse, confusion, but also, a new wave of creativity, thinking OUTSIDE the old box, new understanding and incredible scientific advance in the field of consciousness and energetics...

Well, no one can deny the world is in turmoil as you describe. I suspect, however, that some people might debate what the world's condition MEANS. There are a whole variety of predictions I've heard that point to current events as 'signs' and portents.

My response to your eloquent post is that, I niether believe NOR disbelieve at this juncture. I don't know enough about the subject yet.

The mountains of scientific evidence from many sources should make it clear to anyone whose brain has not already become petrified that there is more to this than a supposition or sci-fi fantasy.

I am not certain if you mean to say here that anyone who has seen the "mountains of scientific evidence" should come to the same conclusions you have, but I thank you for taking time to peak my curiosity a bit more! :thumbu:

namaste,

Bob

P.S. -- one thing for sure, 2012 will be nothing like 2001 or 1960. In fact, this year is nothing like last year unless one has been fully asleep and no wizard I know has been anything but fully awake.

Thank you Bob. Namaste... 'The god in me honors the god in you'

The closest object NASA is tracking that comes near us in 2012 is RQ252 on April 13th which comes an amazingly close 45000 miles away. The whole list can be found here. I hate to say it but it but OMG it is a Friday the 13th and we're doomed. If those calculations are off just a little that thing could land right on Montana!!!!

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/neo_ca?typ...able&show=1

:rolleyes: Yes, the wizarding world is a strange and wonderful landscape that might appear both 'extraordinary' and "freaky!"... lol

Yep. :blink::wizard:

Well, no one can deny the world is in turmoil as you describe. I suspect, however, that some people might debate what the world's condition MEANS. There are a whole variety of predictions I've heard that point to current events as 'signs' and portents.

The "turmoil" is happening in the collective consciousness of the entire planet including Gaia herself who is now undergoing "labor" pains -- ready to bring forth a new child. She has several "midwives" many of whom are of extraterrestrial origin. What effects us here on planet earth effects the WHOLE UNIVERSE because we are 100% INTERCONNECTED. The beings on this planet intuitively sense a change about to occur very soon now. In fact, NO ONE knows exactly what that change IS because it is completely outside the scope of our previous experience, however the prophecies found in every culture on earth examine it and describe it from many metaphorical perspectives.

Prophesy is given in metaphore due to the fact that TIMELINES are ALWAYS changing. So, "prophecy" that is fulfilled is of a "Divine" quality and prophecy that is NOT fulfilled is strictly from the very limited human perspective. An example of the difference is between the prophets of the Old Testament and the New Age "channelers" of today. Recently a New Age Channeler predicted that on a certain specific date a huge ET spaceship would be seen all over the Northern Hemisphere. Didn't happen --- ALTHOUGH UFO sitings all over the world continued and increased in some areas. Yet, the Prophet Malachi stated that the day would come when the earth "... shall burn as an oven" and now we have increasing "global warming" pointing to this Nexus Event.

The coming allignement is calculated to occur on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM Universal Time. That is not only the Mayan prophecy but also the scientific calculation of when our solar system will be in the exact CENTER of the Milky Way Ecliptic. Interesting that the Mayan predictions and now the scientific prediction COINCIDE. However, as I keep pointing out, we are ALREADY starting to experience this Nexus Event and the various happenings along the way will be occurring FROM NOW ON. There is no specific single "event" to happen on Dec 21, 2012 that I or anyone else who studies this expect to happen right on that date. That is just the middle point of the Convergence where the energies will be at their peak before they gradually subside.

What to learn from this is that when "prophets" give specific dates for specific events occuring in specific ways, it is sheer supposition based entirely upon the opinion of the most present moment failing totally to take the continual TIMELINE fluctuations into account. However, transcendent or "Divine" knowledge and intelligence can foresee accurately the TIMELINE that WILL be chosen and by whom. I'll talk more about this later in my post.

The scientific paradigm looks upon the event as a huge ENERGETIC change down to the DNA and even quantum and SUBQUANTUM levels and thus to the CONSCIOUSNESS level. Basically it means a kind of COSMICALLY PREDICTABLE RECYCLING with an outcome on the side of evolution and great advancement for the human race and the health of the planet after a period of extreme instability, climate changes, earthquakes, volcanos, freak storms, magnetic field collapse, bombardment by cosmic energies, possible meteor strikes and a possible physical pole-shift thus a HUGE rekoning for the sentient beings here locked in their totally disfunctional "civilization" -- "judgement day" is one way to put it. Another way is, on the one hand, "final exams" and on the other "graduation day." Another way to put it is that the planet herself will NO LONGER TOLERATE the ignorant destruction being carried out by SOME (but not by any means ALL) human beings.

Actually, only a hand full of human beings and their insane policies and governmental "laws" are ignorantly destroying Mother Earth's air, water, earth and fire by willfully trying to keep the inhabitants of our planet IGNORANT for the sake of controlling them politically.

There are some ambitious political controllers who, due to their selfishness, do not have the good of the planet nor her beings at heart but only their own vested interests according to the religious idol they worship -- MAMMON.

This huge shift is unprecedented and will remain mysterious as it unfolds. "We are no longer in Kansas, Toto."

My response to your eloquent post is that, I niether believe NOR disbelieve at this juncture.

I assure you that any "eloquence," I may or may not have aquired, came about because of a personal mission to EXPLAIN THIS VERY EVENT as best as I am capable of doing so from my very limited POV and ability to communicate it. That POV does coincide with the POVs of those who know far more about this than I -- so I rely upon their excellent research. on behalf of the entire human race.

Communication during this time is paramount, in my view, to COMFORT my fellow beings who may be experiencing undue FEAR and ANGST because they do not yet realize the supreme implications concerning this change of changes or may think that this is some kind of "hoax" or that the dysfunctions of this world are "normal." Those world dysfunctions aren't "normal" at all but highly ABnormal.

There is a FAR better way to live our lives and that way is in PEACE and CREATIVITY instead of WAR, GREED, HATRED and thus total DYSFUNCTION which all should see by now leads only to mass self- inflicted annihilation -- that is, SUICIDE brought about by sheer false pride, stubbornness, selfishness, greed, tunnel vision and thus despair. All brought about due to ignorance of WHO and WHAT we are, what Mother Nature is about and HOW and WHY she operates the way she does.

This requires humility as well as appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, understanding ... and ... VALOR. And these are indicative of an open and energized HEART instead of a petrified one turned to stone. And that BY OUR OWN DOING. We ALL have a choice to make and cannot simply play the "victim" and not take personal responsibility for WHO and WHAT we are as we have often been encouraged to do by both religion and science. Religion has said that SUPERNATRUAL determinism controls everything and science is now trying to tell us that GENETICS determines everything. Both are 100% ignorant views. There IS no "supernatural" AT ALL and GENETICS is determined by EPIGENETICAL PHENOMENA which is a constant flow of INFORMATIONAL ENERGETICS being radiated outwards by every single quanta and SUBQUANTA in the entire Universe.

Ultimately, my mission for incarnating here at this time concerns doing my own small part to bring PEACE to our beautiful planet which is our home and not only our "home" but our INHERITANCE, if we walk softly upon her and pay attention to her instead of setting out to "conquer" Nature and work totally contrary to her, as has so long been the case now for several millenia in the old wornout world paradigm.

As far as "belief" is concerned, I venture to say that all sentient beings SENSE that a huge change is now underfoot. And some are more consiously aware of it than others.

The details of that change are interpreted in various ways as they unfold in linear time. However, if one takes the knowledge of the ancients into account along with the scientific evidence and the myriads of prophecies in every culture, this "change" is either interpreted as exciting, creatively awesome, good and evolutionary -- or -- terrible, fearful, confusing and destructive.

How one interprets it depends upon their own personal basic understanding of what life is and how Mother Nature operates plus their own basic inner intentions of either selfish greed or the highest good for the planet and all her beings.

I think almost everyone would agree, once they see that this is far more than the propagandized "global warming," that there is not ONE SINGLE thing ANYONE can do about it other than live their own lives the very best they know how in each moment as it arises.

I don't know enough about the subject yet.

That's up to each individual to either find out or ignore according to their own inner vision (or lack thereof) concerning WHO and WHAT they are and WHY they are here. Very basic ontological questions that some pursue and others tend to ignore.

I am not certain if you mean to say here that anyone who has seen the "mountains of scientific evidence" should come to the same conclusions you have, but I thank you for taking time to peak my curiosity a bit more! :thumbu:

I'm glad your curiosity is peaked. :thumbu: Let me clear it up. What I am saying is this: find out about the scientific evidence, the knowledge of the ancients and the metaphores prophecied concerning it and then ..... DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS. Until then whatever one thinks about it is only conjecture, supposition and reaction to rumors they have heard second, third and fourth hand.

No, I am in no way saying that my own personal conclusions are the "one and only" conclusions to be drawn. But whatever conclusions one draws should be done out of knowledge produced by research and not opinions drawn from fiction, rumors and conclusion pole valuting. I hope that is clear. I am not presenting some kind of "dogma" here, only the conclusions I personally have drawn from over forty years of my own personal research and my own personal experiences with the extraterrestrial intelligences and how they coincide with those ET experiences of many others across the planet.

If you or anyone does happen to follow up and watch some of the many Project Camelot interviews now being done, I suggets you particularly watch the testimony of Dr. Dan Burish's DEBRIEFING which has been released and also the testimony of Mirriam Bluestar (Mirriam Delicado) who is just one of the hundreds (if not tens of thousands) of civilians, including myself, who have had direct contact with the ETIs.

There IS an overall pattern taking place in this ET communication which has intensified since the middle of the last century. In fact, it is with the CIVILIANS where the MOST DIRECT communication has taken place with the ETIs and NOT the government at all, who has mostly been existing in a setting of paranoia and angst because the military mind-set is fearful about "National Security" and has approached this revelation of the ages strictly from a National Security point of view -- which means possible "INVASION" from outer space and all that complete BS. Whenever I say "ETI" or "UFO" many folks have been programmed to think "INDEPENDENCE DAY," "WAR OF THE WORLDS" or some other such nonsense which is nothing but the PROJECTION of our own dysfunctional thought forms onto the extraterrestrial intelligences which, had they wanted to invade or exploit us, would have already done so long ago since they have been with us SINCE OUR VERY BEGINNING AS A SPECIES CALLED HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS and even long before that. LIke MILLLIONS OF YEARS before that.

Even the conclusion drawn by the government is that THERE IS NO NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT FROM THE ETI, yet they continue on in that silly mode because --- that is what the MILITARY is all about. In fact, they have even SHOT DOWN some of the ET Beamships, when materialized into our 4D reality, MANY TIMES in their total and completely unwarranted ANGST and FEAR. Why? Complete IGNORANCE and a total disregard for other beings in the vast web of life in which we are ALL QUANTUMLY ENTANGLED and thus completely INTERCONNECTED as ONE.

I am not alone in my personal conclusions by any means because all true knowledge is built upon the shoulders of GIANTS not fanciful opinions.

I suggest you follow the links in the link I gave you and find out about the work of David Wilcock and the work of the Russian scientists and read those whose entire lives have been dedicated to studying and understanding the ancient Mayans. It's not as if what the Mayans were saying is unclear. So are the Hopi prophecies and the prophecies of the Bible when one knows how to discern them by thinking holonomically rather than linearly like one approaches the New York Times or a National Enquirer or a Comic Book.

Also, the new scientific information being gleaned from quantum physics which is now turning what we have called "science" completely on its ear and upside down -- and the recent discoveries concerning TIME, TIMELINES, THE QUANTUM POTENTIAL and also the synthesis of what the off-world Extraterrestrial Intelligences have been directly communicating to our planet (and why) via thousands of individuals who have already long been in contact with them, including many "credible" government witnesses and whistle blowers and those who are dedicated to decoding and deciphering the crop circles which are a matematical language concerning this Nexus Event.

ALL of this work has been going on now since the last half of the twentieth century. And, the very best and most creative minds on planet earth have been deeply engaged in it because it is BY FAR the greatest paradigm shift EVER on this planet and will effect ALL.

Project Camelot] has hundreds of hours of free video interviews with direct and highly credible government witnesses, including Dr. Brian O'Leary (a former Astronaut) and many who had their fingers right on the nuclear trigger and have the highest security clearances, government scientists such as Dr. Dan Burish and officers from NATO such as Bob Dean. This includes the military from Great Briton, Germany, South American countries, China, Russia, Mexico, Canada and every nation you can name.

Credible military people as well as policemen, firemen, air traffic controllers, Navy Admirals, ALL the three letter intelligence organizations and BLACK OPS and ABOVE BLACK OPS who are now, at long last, coming forth and telling what they know about the UFO/ETI phenomoena because their security oaths have been legally determined to be ILLEGAL to start with.

All of this information, when compiled together, is a huge SYNERGY and it is from that SYNERGY that my conclusions and the conclusions of many others are now being drawn. But the fact is, there ARE no definite "conclusions" because this is only just now beginning to become known to public awareness in something other than a vague "mythological" or "sci-fi" way.

This is of far higher strangeness than any sci-fi ever dreamed of. We are now learning about TIME and TIMELNES and how they operate in Nature. The multifarious worlds of time and space are LIMITLESS and we are now encountering some of them. And, as I have said before, TIME is what this Nexus Event is all about. One can say that a HUGE TIME SHIFT is now underway due to the extreme Cosmic Energetics we are encountering as our solar system whirls through this particular sector of space and plunges down through the Milky Way Ecliptic which is FULL of Black/White holes -- some of which are very large and some of which are smaller, even TINY. These are energetic vortexes opening to the many worlds of space - time existing in various RATIOS between the space and the time domain.

The "time-domain" consists of both VERTICAL TIME (a singularity) and HORIZONTAL TIME (which are an infinite number of TIMELINES -- each consisting of various ratios between time and space. EVERY being in the Universe is on a slightly different timeline according to their individual creations. Nations are on slightly different timelines. So, we ALREADY are immersed in the reality of TIME whether we know and understand it or not.

Our teachers and mentors for this new knowledge ARE the extraterrestrial intelligences with whom many on this planet are already in contact with both telepathically and face to face.

So WHY is this happening now?

Simply because the human race on planet earth has now reached a huge crossroads in its evolution and MUST have this knowledge, not only to survive, but to EVOLVE as Mother Nature and the entire Universe intends at the most basic level.

So, this is simply the NEXT STEP in our evolution. ONE STEP. There will be many many more. An INFINITE number, in fact. This event is a "punctuated equilibrium" as the evolutionary biologists say. And, from another point of view, a TEMPORARY die off of many species -- but -- not a PERMANENT one since ALL DNA has been carefully categorized and stored by beings far more advanced than ourselves who are far more advanced in genetics than we could ever imagine and who even TERRAFORM PLANETS AND WORLDS. They have conscious access, just as WE will too, to INFINITE ENERGY AND INTELLIGENCE but they are mature enough to USE it wisely. We are INFANTS in the evolutionary stream and still rub sticks together to produce fire. The advanced beings draw energy directly from the quantum energetic vacuum of space-time and WE WILL TOO when we show ourselves capable of handling it without violence and stupidity.

NONE is forever LOST. Other than on planet earth the Universal paradigm of the advanced beings of space and time embrace the complete appreciation for the entire web of life. We on this planet have so far been QUARANTINED from becoiming a genuine space-faring civilization UNTIL we wake up and recognize our INTERCONNECTIVITY with the entire Universe and begin to practice appreciation for the entire web of life right here at home.

Yes, "2012" has been the subject of much fiction and guesswork because it does require some ferreting out to get beyond such suppositions and fantastic imgainings.

However, the real information is in NO WAY hidden, being only immediately under the surface of your totally controlled news media which, as you can reasonably imagine, does NOT desire irrational panic to occur because that is counterproductive to the best interests of all including the planet herself. Not everyone in positions of political power is a greedy megalomaniac, but there are some who actually CARE about other human beings on this planet and the planet herself.

Those who say things like, "it is the end of the world, run for your very lives" are missing it altogether. For one thing there is absolutely NO place to "run" to. Those who say, "business as usual" are also missing it altogether. In between is the evidence from many sources that must be sifted through and synthesized.

But, after it is all put together decoded, deciphered and synthesized one can only gaze wide-eyed in awe because NO MIND ON THE PLANET can say EXACTLY what this means, since it is totally unprecedented and there is simply no language or even thought, much less "experience," to pin it down exactly as we people, so use to "fast food," would like in our shallow impatience.

One of the things we have learned is that the "future" is NOT EVER written in solidified stone as being the absolute future for ALL -- but can only be discerned in PROBABILITIES and we are NOT very good at doing that since EVERY ACT OF CAUSAL WILL effects and continually SHIFTS TIMELINES both personal TIMELINES and planetary TIMELINES. So when one looks into a "crystal ball" what one sees is a "future" based entirely upon a probability existing ONLY at the most present moment as a particular BIOMIND'S HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION of "A" future which does NOT take into account the continual shifts that HUMAN DECISION, WILL AND INTENTION are sure to bring according to how the Universe works. The "future" is entirely a WILD CARD in the deck and ALL probabilites ALREADY exist but human linear consciousness will only follow a particular TIMELINE and we ALL have our own individual TIMELINES which all merge together (up til the coming split into two separate tributaries) and go to make up the overal planetary TIMELINE.

In my view that single planetary timeline is about to SPLIT into two time tributaries, for the first time going their seperate ways, and people will take whichever one they are magnetically drawn to, according to their deepest inner intention. No more lies and obfuscations. No more false fronts or stage acting. Perhaps a kind of "slap in the face" by reality itself to finally awaken the sleepers from their slumber of denial and complacency.

I think it is far better to go ahead and wake up now before the alarm goes off. Actually, everyone has the opportunity but, again, it is their choice and their choice only.

So, the THOUGHTS we think TODAY literally CREATE THE FUTURE as we go along, according to whatever TIMELINE we choose by thinking those thoughts. If we think death and destruction that is what we will get. But if we think PEACE that is also what we will get. What'll it be?

If you stop and think about it, EVERYTHING is happening right between your EARS. All your senses, opinions, knowledge, view of the world, view of yourself -- EVERYTHING -- is nothing but whatever your information processing grids are INTERPRETING it to be from the epiphenomena you are processing through your human sensory biomind. AND -- we ALL see things greatly or slightly differently because we ALL have different life experiences, educations, genetics, traumas etc. We are ALL on slightly different TIMELINES, however, those TIMELINES OVERLAP with other TIMELINES and INFLUENCE ONE ANOTHER.

My job it to INFLUENCE you toward peace, enlightenment, self awareness, hope and creative enthusiasm. Anyone can take it or leave it because we are ALL soverign integrals and have conscious CAUSAL CHOICE of willful intent.

And we are learning how incredibly POWERFUL our focused vectored intentions can be. So, let us use that power wisely instead of ignorantly and foolishly as has so often been in the case in the past history of our world.

And, in my view and the view of many, when properly put together, there is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR and every reason to rejoice and be strenghened greatly by a burning new vision representing our deepest hopes and dreams.

Thank you Bob. Namaste... 'The god in me honors the god in you'

And namaste to you also dear brother,

Bob

That is not only the Mayan prophecy but also the scientific calculation of when our solar system will be in the exact CENTER of the Milky Way Ecliptic.

There is no such thing as the "Milky Way Ecliptic".

The Ecliptic is the plane of the Solar System; the corresponding feature of the Milky Way is the "Galactic Plane".

The Ecliptic is tilted about 60 degrees from the Galactic Plane; the Solar System is roughly 100 light years to Galactic North of the Galactic Plane, and that distance is increasing.

Edited by Samuron

The Ecliptic is the plane of the Solar System; the corresponding feature of the Milky Way is the "Galactic Plane".

The Ecliptic is tilted about 60 degrees from the Galactic Plane; the Solar System is roughly 100 light years to Galactic North of the Galactic Plane, and that distance is increasing.

Shame on you Samuron, don't you know that real science doesn't apply to 2012 threads? :o

Greetings once again 'Nestingwave'!

I read your entire post. It struck me as coherant, passionate and benevolent. We see eye-to-eye on many things, my friend. That is to say, I agree with several of your statements - even if I reserve judgment on the conclusions drawn. Thank you for investing the time to write it!

Whereas I still have not taken the time to investigate the whole 2012 issue well enough to have an informed opinion on the subject, I WILL begin to educate myself a bit more as best I can manage. I simply don't have the luxury of time or energy to make an exhaustive life study of it.

Toward the end of this lengthy post, however, you wrote the following. With these words I agree wholeheartedly:

Yep. :blink::wizard:

...My job it to INFLUENCE you toward peace, enlightenment, self awareness, hope and creative enthusiasm. Anyone can take it or leave it because we are ALL soverign integrals and have conscious CAUSAL CHOICE of willful intent.

And we are learning how incredibly POWERFUL our focused vectored intentions can be. So, let us use that power wisely instead of ignorantly and foolishly as has so often been in the case in the past history of our world.

And, in my view and the view of many, when properly put together, there is absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR and every reason to rejoice and be strenghened greatly by a burning new vision representing our deepest hopes and dreams.

Be well....

Thanks.

Yep, I misused the term "ecliptic." This should clear it up.

http://www.alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

The "allignment" (or "CONVERGENCE") of our solar system with the Milky Way "EQUATOR" is once every 26,000 years. I was using the term "ecliptic" instead of "equator." And, yes, this allignment is now due. A 26,000 year cycle, so this will be the first in man's memory. Amazing how the Mayan's already knew about this thousands of year ago, eh? :thumbu:

namaste,

Bob

The "allignment" (or "CONVERGENCE") of our solar system with the Milky Way "EQUATOR" is once every 26,000 years. I was using the term "ecliptic" instead of "equator." And, yes, this allignment is now due.

As I noted, the Solar System is moving away from the Galactic Plane, and will continue to do so for an estimated 12-15 million years before heading back towards Galactic South.

This puts the next crossing of the Galactic Equator some 25-40 million years away.

• 2 weeks later...

It should also be noted that if the Earth's magnetic field were to break down, then all life on the planet would cease to exist, not because of high energy particles from white/black holes at the center of the galaxy, but from the normal high energy cosmic rays from our sun. If you are claiming the Earth's magnetic field will break down, then you are prophesying complete destruction of the human race from our own sun, not a rebirth of the planet.

Much of what has been posted here seems to fly in the face of actual quantum mechanics. Tapping the quantum potential and the time domain? The entire universe being quantum entangled? Limitless worlds and timelines? These are very outlandish claims. I don't know if I even want to attempt to correct the flawed assumptions made, but here goes some of them.

1. The quantum potential or vacuum potential is not as easily tapped for energy as you might believe. It's true that matter anti-matter pairs are in constant flux of creation and annihilation within the vacuum, but to harness that energy means removing the anti-matter from the system which is only known to happen along the event horizon of a black hole. There is not differing ratios of space and time within the universe. The time domain does not hold infinite amounts of energy or timelines.

2. Making the assumption that all of us are quantum entangled with ETIs is completely illogical. A quantum entangled state means the state is in a superposition of states, or that it hasn't been measured yet. To say we are quantum entangled with ETIs would mean that our consciences would be mingled together. We would be hungry and full at the same time, or happy and sad at the same time. We would also be in an unmeasured state, but that is intuitively bizarre because I am constantly measuring myself. This whole notion is completely bizarre, and not based on actual quantum physics.

I don't know what else to say, but the claims made in this thread have no basis in the realm of actual quantum mechanics as established by Heisenberg, Born, Schrodinger, Planck, Dirac, or Bell.

Also, after reading several of the websites linked in this thread, I must say that most of what has been cited shows complete disregard for the scientific method, and the mountains of scientific evidence do not support the conclusion that Earth is heading for a catastrophic period of rebirth.

There is a great deal of denial concerning this present cosmic event.

That we are in the midst of a huge cosmic energetic change there is no doubt. When one familiarizes themselves with the Mayan Calendar and the accuracy of it proven by those many folks who dedicated their lives to studying it, there is no doubt that we are now entering those areas of space where high and unusual energies are found and that is what is effecting not only our Sun and planet earth but every planet in our solar system as proven by NASA probes and reported back publically for anyone who wishes to see the evidence of this huge event.

On my website I present TWENTY TWO solid references outlining these changes. Anyone can either become aware of them or not. When this information is put together from the scientific evidence and from the knowledge of the ancients as well, it is completely clear.

Over and above the 22 references I have given, there are thousands more. So, if a person decides to simply be in denial, that's their choice. It is not surprising considering the magnitude of this huge never-before-experienced change.

I simply present everyone with the opportunity to find out about it .... or not. Some say these changes are due to "Planet X." However, in my own studies, while such a planet does indeed exist, (found in 1983 by NASAs IRAS and written up in the Astronomical Journal by R.S. Harrington, head of that project) it is not due back around for another 60 to 120 years. The Cosmic Convergence is much sooner and conincides with the Mayan Calendar.

From the beginning of this thread, I have offered the information and the links. Take them or leave them. Most folks simply have uninformed opinions and are entirely satisfied with those. Mine is an opinion too but not uninformed, however backed up by mountains of scientific evidence presented in the links I have given.

So, what it boils down to is this. YOU read and study the links for yourselves IF you care to. Then YOU make up your own mind.

Here is where you can find over twenty two references on this matter. There are MANY MANY more.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/Convergence.html

And, I invite anyone to put up whatever references they may have to the contrary. Everyone should see both sides and then decide for themselves. We are in for some very big changes indeed and in my view, it is proven in not only the essoteric knowledge but scientific knowledge as well. The two completely coincide but do take some contemplation in order to synthesize all the information.

namaste.

Give reference please. Thanks

That won't be necessary; after reviewing your scientific data, I am now convinced that there is in fact a massive extra solar object headed towards Earth, and that its gravitational pull, combined with our alignment with the center of the galaxy, will indeed bring cataclysmic devastation to our planet.

• Amulet locked this topic