• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people back from the time of the Prophet Daniel and probably before that have imagined the same thing.

But I'm still planning on buying and giving out Christmas gifts on December 25th that year and making payment on said gifts into 2009.

Hi All,

with all the talk of the world ending in 2012, what do Pagans think of this. I am wiccan and my husband isn't. He is covinced the world is going to end in 2012. What do all you think?

Anyone wish to consider within this the impending and overdue magnetic pole reversal that's overdue.

could failure of things, nav, satellites, power grid, have anything to do with the prediction. Imagine a modern

country wo/power. wont be pretty.

Pegasuss

I guess what I meant was what do you guys think? Will it happen or is it just hype? As a person of an earth based religion, what do you think? The history channel is showing alot of this type stuff. I am not sure what to think, they have some good arguments on their side. But as a pagan, I guess I am not sure what to think?????????? Will we have natural disasters of course, global warming, of course, but I think we are the cause of this.

I guess what I meant was what do you guys think? Will it happen or is it just hype? As a person of an earth based religion, what do you think? The history channel is showing alot of this type stuff. I am not sure what to think, they have some good arguments on their side. But as a pagan, I guess I am not sure what to think?????????? Will we have natural disasters of course, global warming, of course, but I think we are the cause of this.

I think it's a bunch of baloney, just like all of these turned out to be.

I think it's a bunch of baloney, just like all of these turned out to be.

Great links Veri - gosh they were busy bunnies in the 16th century, weren't they?

I'm tickled to find there is an Institute of Millenial Studies - presumably with 902 years before they next have to report. :)

As far as I can find out, the argument in favour of 2012 as the end of the world is because that's how far the written Mayan Calendar goes.

I have a written calendar in my kitchen which only goes up to 31st December 2008.

:fear:

Great links Veri - gosh they were busy bunnies in the 16th century, weren't they?

I'm tickled to find there is an Institute of Millenial Studies - presumably with 902 years before they next have to report. :)

I rather liked the first one: the declining morality of society being a sign of the end in 2800 BC. That rational still gets touted quite a lot.

As far as I can find out, the argument in favour of 2012 as the end of the world is because that's how far the written Mayan Calendar goes.

Yes, the Mayan calender thingy. It is finite, it had to end somewhere. If they were really able to predict the future, it seems to me that they would have ended it around the time that the use of that calender itself ended. Why waste so much time and material making a calender with all those extra days that no one would be marking off or writing important memos on?

I have a written calendar in my kitchen which only goes up to 31st December 2008.

:fear:

Do us all a favor and burn the thing on December 30th. :thumbu:

Our civilization is in for some big changes.

2012 is only a mystery to those who have not yet bothered to find out what it is. It is NOT the "end of the world" but indeed it is the end of an old era and the beginning of an entirely new one. And there will be some turmoil as the old crumbles and is replaced by an entirely new perspective.

Both things are happening at once. Simultaneously.

Many folks are very fearful of this, expecially the status quo.

To put it briefly, it is the end of selfish competition and the beginning of creative cooperation. Emergencies will bring this on. The present selfish control paradigms will be the casualties.

If you are planning to retire to Florida, I suggest you learn to swim well.

There are also earth changes which are already beginning due to the convergence of our solar system with the Milky Way ecliptic and the vast energies now increasingly bombarding us. There is considerable scientific evidence for this.

It is an entirely natural event which is exacerbated by mankind's foolish technology and total disregard for himself and the entire web of life. However, those who dig into this will find that recently some very positive steps have been taken by those who have some insight on this matter.

All actions have their consequences and this entire event is an awakening to that. To some, a rude awakening indeed.

On the one hand it is a chaotic experience and on the other an opportunity to learn invaluable lessons well, through hands on expereince.

Anyone who really wants to find out what it is all about should watch the interviews of various people being presented by "Project Camelot." I especially recommend the insights of David Wilcock.

I always thought that the ancient Galactic Mayans presented this as a total "mystery" but then I started to study those who are well aware of what the Mayans actually recorded about it. Google "Dr. Jose Argueles." They were very clear and specific. Of course, the "mystery" aspect is there because this event is very unique but, on the other hand, much is known, although you will never see it on CNN or FOX.

Of course, rather than actually finding out, many prefer to guess and speculate. That's okay too, since that won't go on for very long now as the earth changes rapidly increase due to the present convergence never before experienced by humankind on this planet.

There is a very long and detailed history behind this and a few will actually find out about it.

Also, watch the videos I have on my recently started thread (must see videos).

It is all very interconnected.

Edited by nestingwave
Hi All,

with all the talk of the world ending in 2012, what do Pagans think of this. I am wiccan and my husband isn't. He is covinced the world is going to end in 2012. What do all you think?

I simply suggest that you find out about it for yourself since there is so much disinformation and ignorant specualtion going on about it.

Here are two names that will help you do that: David Wilcock and Dr. Jose Argueles. Daivd has the most complete references of anyone I know of concerning documented changes now taking place, not just on earth, but throughout our entire solar system for anyone who still doubts that major changes are already happening.

Time itself is involved in this due to the extreme energetics involved. It is true that the Mayan long caledar runs out on December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 am Grenwich Mean Time. Find out why. It is NOT the end of the world but the beginning of an entirely new paradigm of thought that is already rapidly unfolding right alongside the increasing earth changes.

Increased consciousness and interconnectivity with Mother Earth is a LARGE part of it. Also, open contact with some of our extraterrestrial neighbors and relatives.

You can expect some turmoil in the world sitution but if you understand what is happening you will realize that things are not near as dire as they seem or as some people now predict in a kind of hysterical reaction of fear. Knowledge dispels fear.

Some are very aware of this. Some are not. Don't let ignorant opinions or the terrors of others cause any problems between you and your husband. Find out the known facts. That prevents a whole lot of confusion. The two names I give you above are not playing around nor speculating, but understand what this is all about and communicate it quite well.

I simply suggest that you find out about it for yourself since there is so much disinformation and ignorant specualtion going on about it.

Here are two names that will help you do that: David Wilcock and Dr. Jose Argueles. Daivd has the most complete references of anyone I know of concerning documented changes now taking place, not just on earth, but throughout our entire solar system for anyone who still doubts that major changes are already happening.

I watched some on line videos of David Wilcock the other day and enjoyed them I plan on revisiting whater project site that was and watching some of the other ones this weekend.

I watched some on line videos of David Wilcock the other day and enjoyed them I plan on revisiting whater project site that was and watching some of the other ones this weekend.

Yeah, Fawzo, David Wilcock certainly sees the positive side to 2012 which is such a fearful thing for so many folks trying to comprehend it. Project Camelot is presenting very great interviews on previously taboo subjects. See Dan Burisch also. The UFO/ETI issue is at last being released to the public by folks with the full credentials to do so.

It is so paradigm smashing that, despite all the evidence and personal testimonies, it will still take some time for many to comprehend. However, many of the folks right here among us on this forum are already well headed into that comprehension, having long embraced Universal Life over petrified thinking.

I think the main thing in approaching these new revelations is to not allow fear to rule. In reality, we have nothing whatsoever to fear, although much of this seems quite strange indeed and considerably stretches our concepts.

We are not in Kansas anymore, Todo :unsure:.

Our civilization is in for some big changes.

2012 is only a mystery to those who have not yet bothered to find out what it is. It is NOT the "end of the world" but indeed it is the end of an old era and the beginning of an entirely new one. And there will be some turmoil as the old crumbles and is replaced by an entirely new perspective.

Both things are happening at once. Simultaneously.

Many folks are very fearful of this, expecially the status quo.

To put it briefly, it is the end of selfish competition and the beginning of creative cooperation. Emergencies will bring this on. The present selfish control paradigms will be the casualties.

If you are planning to retire to Florida, I suggest you learn to swim well.

There are also earth changes which are already beginning due to the convergence of our solar system with the Milky Way ecliptic and the vast energies now increasingly bombarding us. There is considerable scientific evidence for this.

It is an entirely natural event which is exacerbated by mankind's foolish technology and total disregard for himself and the entire web of life. However, those who dig into this will find that recently some very positive steps have been taken by those who have some insight on this matter.

All actions have their consequences and this entire event is an awakening to that. To some, a rude awakening indeed.

On the one hand it is a chaotic experience and on the other an opportunity to learn invaluable lessons well, through hands on expereince.

Anyone who really wants to find out what it is all about should watch the interviews of various people being presented by "Project Camelot." I especially recommend the insights of David Wilcock.

I always thought that the ancient Galactic Mayans presented this as a total "mystery" but then I started to study those who are well aware of what the Mayans actually recorded about it. Google "Dr. Jose Argueles." They were very clear and specific. Of course, the "mystery" aspect is there because this event is very unique but, on the other hand, much is known, although you will never see it on CNN or FOX.

Of course, rather than actually finding out, many prefer to guess and speculate. That's okay too, since that won't go on for very long now as the earth changes rapidly increase due to the present convergence never before experienced by humankind on this planet.

There is a very long and detailed history behind this and a few will actually find out about it.

Also, watch the videos I have on my recently started thread (must see videos).

It is all very interconnected.

Tell me something, have you felt any disturbances in The Force lately? I have been feeling an undertone of a disturbance in The Force, and I wonder if you have as well.

Also, does this connect with the Prophecy, do you think?

No doubt about it, Lord Occultis.

Many have incarnated here on this planet at this time for this very purpose and have known it since early childhood, although without the details, which are coming clearer now every micron. We are about to experience the biggest event in the entire history of this planet. The energy now builds. Perhaps you are one of those awakening to this very thing. No need for fear though, for any of us. A bit of concern perhaps, but just follow your intuitions. Focus and manifest. You will know exactly what to do when the time comes.

Nothing really matters except listening very carefully to our inner "voice."

We do have the necessary guidance.

Most folks are not yet aware that, simultaneously and synchronistically, the long awaited UFO/ETI disclosure is well underway. Watch the Project Camelot interviews for the details from several different perspectives. Those who have gotten somewhat past "what are those strange lights in the sky?" will fully understand well before things start to escalate.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

I learned when I was very young that the past has substance, but no reality; that the future has no substance and no reality; that only the present has substance and reality. I do not think that anyone can see into the future.

Hermaon Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

Do you feel though that it is possible that there are multiple nows going on simultaneously in other dimensions of reality. Like radio waves that fill the air around us and yet most times our receptors, like radios are focused on one specific station?

If so could not seeing the future be merely perceiving one from a whole list of possibilities that are occurring in the now. How this works is beyond me. I get visions sometimes of like a 3-d ball of like spider web structures made of light which interlace.

Hi All,

Bring it on!

(According to my faith, we dont know the time but we have been getting signs for the last 2000 years!)

• Amulet locked this topic