Prayer For Tata

My loving grandmother, Tata, died on March 25 2008. She was the closest person in my life and I miss her everyday. She was a kind, generous, beautiful lady who loved me with all of heart and did everything for my happiness. She faced many hardships in her life: born with only one kidney, suffering from lupus, cataracts, glaucoma, and anxiety, and the various trials that all people face through 84 years of life. Despite the challenges in her life she was always thankful to God for each day and I'm eternally grateful that her faith helped to shape my life. I thought it'd be nice to send out a digital prayer for her.

Dear God, please protect the spirit of my grandmother wherever she may be. I thank the Creator for blessing me with the most wonderful person in the world to guide and protect me, and for sharing the divine love of God with me. As she joins the spirit of our ancestors, let the Lord's heavenly light envelop her and keep her. Help me to connect with her spirit and the glorious spirit of the Creator. Let me energy go out to her and let her know she's always in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you God for blessing my life with her presence. Amen.

What a beautiful and loving tribute to an amazing woman

In your description of your Tata, I see the amazing men

and women who have gone before me

Like you,

I am grateful to them, aware of their gifts to me.

Thank you for reminding me of their beauty today. Blessings to your Tata

Peace, mm

Guest pathmender

My God bless you and keep you comforted with His presence. May He keep your grandmother close to Him and grant her ever lasting peace and joy. Amen.

Rev. Campbell.

Edited by pathmender

• Amulet locked this topic