Please Help Him/us Lord

We have just been moved to a new location because of a different assignment my husband was given. It is an "out of the ordinary" feild of work from waht he is used to. The hours are longer so time has been lessened to only an hour (maybe a little more, maybe a little less) each day. I think the time away is getting him down not only because of our 2 yr old son but because I am pregnant with twins. He wants to be around but just can't because of the new job. The job itself is disheartening for him because there is a "quota" to be met and if it isn't met, no matter what the circumstances, his superiors blame it on his performance. I know that God doesn't put anyting on us that we can't handle and that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger but Please! God - help us, help my husband through this difficult time and help him to better understand things that are going on around him. Help him to see things or just think about things in a more positive light. Please help me to know what to do to help the situation; the stresses of his job, the relationship that seems to be falling apart between he and our son, what to do about this cloud of despair that seems to have settled over my head. Please help us...................

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pathmender

Dear Charity M,

I know you are worried, and maybe even afraid. I recognize the urgency of your words and I wish I could give you a big hug through the computer and tell you everything will be alright. So I hope you can settle for half of that. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT! It may be a different alright than what once was, but it will be alright. Trust God and know through your prayers and faith as well as that of others who now pray for you( myself included), that God will help you and your family. There is a time and a season for everything, and though it probably doesn't feel like this now, this dark and hurtful time your in now will pass. Just hold on to your faith. Bring your troubles and worries to God. He is the father and there is nothing you can not tell Him, and nothing He can not do. Pray that God's Holy Spirit dwells within you and strengthens your endurance and tolerance to guide your family over this painful time.

May God bless you and comfort you. May our loving Father bring you peace and understanding. May He strengthen your spirit and lighten your burdens and fill you with His Holy Spirit. Amen.

Rev. Campbell.

• Amulet locked this topic