• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember right it was a phone number that Fawzo was trying to call me on with area code 666-665-6661, but I remember the switch board wouldn't let him through because I'm on a road trip..... :devil:

Funny you should mention that while you are in Florida. My dad lives in Lakeland and his telephoe exchange is 666.

• 3 weeks later...
Since this is post #666, I thought I would ask your thoughts about this number and numerology in general. I believe the Reagans once has a house address changed from 666 to something else. Are you afraid of the number 666? What significance does it have to some people? I am unfamiliar with it.

Also, do you have a lucky number? Why do you consider it lucky? Why do many buildings not have a 13th floor? I honestly do not understand why one would believe in such things...

Well, it's either six hundred sixty six, 216, or 18 :coffee::kimmy::kimmy: Ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is more than likley that the number has some history and truth behind it. I mean you have to think maths and numbers are the language of all nations and race. They also say that the number 7 has magical properties to it, So 777 being higher than 666 has a kind of symbolism to it. Good being forever greater a thing than evil!!!! The number also has been greatly uttered by alester crowly a high occult icon in the begining of the century. One who greatly believed in the Cthulu a creature that one day will bring about our end... Like math in the necronomican, Azathoth was also a name given to the creator in which he is a blind idiot who plays a flute which tune creats a mathmatic equation in turn that creats life and matter. The flute is said to have a crack that makes its tune imperfect thus creating an imperfect world...

Since this is post #666, I thought I would ask your thoughts about this number and numerology in general. I believe the Reagans once has a house address changed from 666 to something else. Are you afraid of the number 666? What significance does it have to some people? I am unfamiliar with it.

Also, do you have a lucky number? Why do you consider it lucky? Why do many buildings not have a 13th floor? I honestly do not understand why one would believe in such things...

666 reminds me of the credit rating system, your score, your number, you can't buy or sell without taking a number, and if your number is to low, no car, no house, not even an apartment. I think were pretty close to this now. Just some thoughts, what do my ULC brothers and sisters think? G-D bless.

so, is 6.66 the price of the beast?

Will anyone buy gas at $6.66 a gallon? :lol:

However, in order to take part in this prosperity, everyone is required to receive the “Mark of the Beast,” presumably the number 666, on their forehead or right hand, in order to engage in commerce.

This sounds to me like a description of a credit card. Anyone enjoying their prosperity that has a score of 666?

Edited by Ephrem

For me the number 666 is a sign of the Triple Deity. The three faces of each in the Devine. The Goddess/Lady, the God/Lord and the Path. The number 3 is a power number in my beliefs.

My "lucky" number is 13.

I belive the reason most buildings don't have a 13th floor listed, it because that is the Mezanine floor. It's where they keep all of the equipment and stuff they don't want the general public to get into. Access is by a service elevator.

666 reminds me of the credit rating system, your score, your number, you can't buy or sell without taking a number, and if your number is to low, no car, no house, not even an apartment. I think were pretty close to this now. Just some thoughts, what do my ULC brothers and sisters think? G-D bless.

Will anyone buy gas at $6.66 a gallon? :lol:

However, in order to take part in this prosperity, everyone is required to receive the “Mark of the Beast,” presumably the number 666, on their forehead or right hand, in order to engage in commerce.

This sounds to me like a description of a credit card. Anyone enjoying their prosperity that has a score of 666?

What?

When my girlfriend was working as a checker at a grocery store she would tell me that when it came up most people couldn't handle their total being $6.66, going so far as to grab some candy or something else from the "impulse buy" rack in the checkout. I guess that's good for Stop n Shop, bad for Satan!

Honestly I think it's the significance that people ascribe to words, numbers, symbols, etc that make certain things so feared. Look at the name Damien - ever since the movie the Omen (which, coincidentally, they released a new installment on 6-6-06) many associate that name with "evil."

• 3 weeks later...

Based off Nero's theory and for many years people thought the mark of the beast was here. In the 80's it was Ronald Reagan( I forgot his middle name but some believed he was the Anti Christ due to the 6 letters in each name). In the 90's, people thought it was June 6, 1996 or 1999. In 2006, people thought June 6, 2004, or 2006. The world is based off Mathmatics, Numerology, and Symbolism. My opinion, if you want to look at the mark in a Bibical terms, I think when the govenment gets ready to install the RFID CHIP("REMEMBER THIS"), this will be our mark of the beast because like in the Bible Revelation say, those who do not have it will be punished and without this chip, you will not be able to connect with the rest of the world. YOU EITHER WITH IT OR AGAINST IT, and note it is coming sooner than what we think. THEY(Government) WILL TRY TO CONVICE YOU IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE, BUT IN REALITY IT'S TO CONTROL AND TO KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE.

What?

It has to do with the Propehsised Sith'ari. The Sith'ari or as Christians call him The Beast will be a Master possessed by the Dark Side. It is said he will go beyond the limits other Sith have had and will wield great power.

This is simply The Force balancing out the Universe. Death as well as Life is a part of The Force that underlies and supports the Universe. The Sith'ari will bring balance ot the Universe, but unfortunately it will cause the deaths of billions of human beings.

Pestilence, disease and natural disasters is The Force balancing the Universe. The Sith'ari is, in a broader perspective, the next balancing of The Force in the universe. The collective evil deeds, abuses and atrocities of the human race against the Earth and all the creatures here on Earth will be balanced out by the Sith'ari laying waste to cities and yes, nations.

Out of the ashes a new day will dawn. We must plan ahead to help the survivors get on their feet again and to prevent a return to a new Dark Age or worse yet, a return to the Stone Age.

Luckily, Masters of both the Dark Side and the Light Side will unite and destroythe Sith'ari before every human is killed or enslaved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked this topic