Dianne Odell passed away yesterday. This brave woman lied on her back for 60 years in a 7-foot long iron lung. At the age of 3 she contracted polio and subsequently lived most of her life on her back, enclosed in an iron tube that forced air into her lungs. She died tragically yesterday in a power outage; causing the machine to fail. I had the pleasure of meeting Dianne and she was the most positive person I've ever met. I ask that we keep this incredibly brave and charismatic person in our prayers and our hearts.

In Christ's Service,

Pastor Brad

Edited by Pastor Brad

Dianne Odell passed away yesterday. This brave woman lied on her back for 60 years in a 7-foot long iron lung. At the age of 3 she contracted polio and subsequently lived most of her life on her back, enclosed in an iron tube that forced air into her lungs. She died tragically yesterday in a power outage; causing the machine to fail. I had the pleasure of meeting Dianne and she was the most positive person I've ever met. I ask that we keep this incredibly brave and charismatic person in our prayers and our hearts.

In Christ's Service,

Pastor Brad

An amazing story - My prayers to her and her family.

• Amulet locked this topic