Need Some Serious Prayer And Help

Hey everyone, It has been a while since the last time I had been on here. It seems that things have been going a bit topsy turby for me. Yes I am in school here in florida but the bad news is that I need to find a part time job and have not had any luck for the past few months. To make things worse it seems that one of my roomates moved out. Now its just myself and a friend trying to keep things a float. My friend has been nice enought to support me for what he can on disablity but things are getting worse. I guess I picked the worse time to quit smoking. I dont know what to do or where to go. Any advice or help would be so greatly apprecated. you can contact me via my personal emal at revsmalloy-at-gmail.com

I can only get my email on monday - thursday because that is when I am in school. Please some strong prayer and help is what I need. I am slowly loosing faith.

Guest pathmender

Dear Rev. Shawn,

I know there is little anyone can say that will bring much comfort when someone is as worried and discouraged as you seem to be. But try to remember that those on the outside, and who are not as affected by your troubles have the luxury of a much clearer and bigger vantage point. Keeping this in mind I tell you true; you are not alone. Trust that God has already put His will at work for your benefit, and keep on trying. You are not forsaken.

I'm sure you can remember another time when things appeared so desperate that you feared there would be no recovery. Yet, through God's infinite grace, you made it through. His plan may not be in the form or desire of our own. But you can be guaranteed, His will being done for you instead of your own, is in fact a blessing you may not understand for years to come. Pray as I have for you that God's will be done. Be humble and sincere with all the love you are capable. Know that when you do this, you may add to it 100 times its depth, and you will have only come to understand an insignificant measure of His love for you in comparison.

May God bless you and comfort you through the understanding of His Holy Spirit.

Rev. Campbell.

Where is God in situations such as these? Do you remember that poem "Footprints?" Well, God is carrying you now and is leading you on to new grace. Steel is tempered by fire and our lives are tempered by frustration, disappointment, and adversity. Remember the parable of the birds and lilies of the fields - they neither reap nor sow .... But God is truly with you now as never before. Please rest in that knowledge and in the prayers being said for you. In the midst of your present adversity, I would imagine it is extremely difficult to see the hand of God working in and for you, but God is there, working and shaping the miracle of your life. While we have no control over those every day experiences, such as the ones you are enduring, we can turn them into positives by placing ourselves at the feet of our God with total confidence in and trust that everything will turn out according to the divine plan.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rev khbostic
Hey everyone, It has been a while since the last time I had been on here. It seems that things have been going a bit topsy turby for me. Yes I am in school here in florida but the bad news is that I need to find a part time job and have not had any luck for the past few months. To make things worse it seems that one of my roomates moved out. Now its just myself and a friend trying to keep things a float. My friend has been nice enought to support me for what he can on disablity but things are getting worse. I guess I picked the worse time to quit smoking. I dont know what to do or where to go. Any advice or help would be so greatly apprecated. you can contact me via my personal emal at revsmalloy-at-gmail.com

I can only get my email on monday - thursday because that is when I am in school. Please some strong prayer and help is what I need. I am slowly loosing faith.

Theres a employment security commission office run by the fed govtin every state,n county,go look them up in the phone book.Fl emp sec comm;for abbrieviation,in FL;in Georgia,for example its GA Employment Security Commission;CA Employment Security Commission in CA.They have a job bank on computer ,and a counsellor to assst you if you can t figure it out,place your application there.Monster.com.Careerbuilders.com;hotjobs.com;maybe get a lawnmower and develop a lawnmowing service.I don t know what your skill are,look thru the classifieds in newspaper;lots of times,the counselling dept at school might be able to hook you up with some part time work/work-study program.See the counselling dept at college.Go to the county soc services dept and see what help any and all they can give you,n they automatically send you to register with emp sec comm,too,besides being able to help with shelter costs,food debit card,n medical ,all as possibilities ,depending on your proven needs vs assets.God be with you ,Amen,there,Ive also prayed for you,Amen.

Edited by rev khbostic

Guest rev khbostic
Theres a employment security commission office run by the fed govtin every state,n county,go look them up in the phone book.Fl emp sec comm;for abbrieviation,in FL;in Georgia,for example its GA Employment Security Commission;CA Employment Security Commission in CA.They have a job bank on computer ,and a counsellor to assst you if you can t figure it out,place your application there.Monster.com.Careerbuilders.com;hotjobs.com;maybe get a lawnmower and develop a lawnmowing service.I don t know what your skill are,look thru the classifieds in newspaper;lots of times,the counselling dept at school might be able to hook you up with some part time work/work-study program.See the counselling dept at college.Go to the county soc services dept and see what help any and all they can give you,n they automatically send you to register with emp sec comm,too,besides being able to help with shelter costs,food debit card,n medical ,all as possibilities ,depending on your proven needs vs assets.God be with you ,Amen,there,Ive also prayed for you,Amen.

• Amulet locked this topic