Prayer Request

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest rev khbostic
Please pray for Eldon Bultie having triple bypass surgery today

I read a report from Dr Julian Whittaker,MD,who publishes the US largest health newsletter"Health and Healing",said Co-Q-10 is a health food supplement ,taken for 6 wks,people that needed a heart bypass no longer needed one/ie,the bypass operation.So I incl. it in my health n longlife resource pgs with my talisman sets,n 4,or 5 ,or 6 leaf clovers sold for various charity fundraising mainly the Intl n Am Red Cross.Dose in divided doses starts at 120mg,up to 400 mg a day.I know,the persons had the operation,but this will insure a better recovery,as well as a one a day type supplement,etc..Theres a new form of co-Q -10 called ubiquinol,its 8 times more digestable ,so a lower dose can be taken ,like 50mg a few times a day.Blessed Be the meek,for they shall inherit the earth.AmenPS,vit c also helps recovery from this type of operation,drinking lots of O J!

Edited by rev khbostic

Guest rev khbostic
I read a report from Dr Julian Whittaker,MD,who publishes the US largest health newsletter"Health and Healing",said Co-Q-10 is a health food supplement ,taken for 6 wks,people that needed a heart bypass no longer needed one/ie,the bypass operation.So I incl. it in my health n longlife resource pgs with my talisman sets,n 4,or 5 ,or 6 leaf clovers sold for various charity fundraising mainly the Intl n Am Red Cross.Dose in divided doses starts at 120mg,up to 400 mg a day.I know,the persons had the operation,but this will insure a better recovery,as well as a one a day type supplement,etc..Theres a new form of co-Q -10 called ubiquinol,its 8 times more digestable ,so a lower dose can be taken ,like 50mg a few times a day.Blessed Be the meek,for they shall inherit the earth.AmenPS,vit c also helps recovery from this type of operation,drinking lots of O J!

• Amulet locked this topic