Open Question To All

murphzlaw1

When you come down to it, this is all an on going discussion on the nature of existence itself, in all it's forms we as a group can recognize and define. Though opinions differ, each is as valid as the next in the grand scheme of things. And it is nice to be able to join in this discussion (being the whole of the forums)at any time, provided a computer with internet capabilities can be accessed and used, and the time is to be had, and the site is up and running (never had a problem not resolved there, nice work).

Each discussion topic and response is a window into someone else's reality; a perspective on something that all can see and is in plain sight, yet perceived so distinctly unlike one another, at times, that it hard to visualize from what perspective the thing in plain sight is being seen. And each reality is valid as the next for it is all a state of mind.

That's why this is my forum of choice, the on going discussion on the nature of existence itself.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Merry Meet all and blessed be. I'm recently ordained and made this my home forum do to open mindness and respect of beliefs I have found here. Its so refreshing to find a forum to one does not resort to profane language and disrespect. So far I have not seen a single post were one has resorted to childish tactics in order to try to prove a point. Thank you all.

Edited by Odis

Merry Meet all and blessed be. I'm recently ordained and made this my home forum do to open mindness and respect of beliefs I have found here. Its so refreshing to find a forum to one does not resort to profane language and disrespect. So far I have not seen a single post were one has resorted to childish tactics in order to try to prove a point. Thank you all.

Merry meet....obviously you haven't read any of my posts..LOL

edited to add that I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at me.

Edited by Ravenstrikes

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Because it's the church board? If you are looking for something or maybe have something to offer others? It's a way for a really big organization to have people get together without a football stadium and fleet of international jets.... :lol:

• 7 months later...

Well, I'm here because two of my old favorites are the only thing in the bar, for now. Tangueray and tonic and Moosehead. However, having been sober now for 20+ years, minus a couple of month relapse due to divorce, (of course that's my rationale!) it boils down to the people, who, with a little sage, tarragon and poultry spice naturally taste like....oh wait...there's that Cult Thing coming out again. :shift:

But most definitely the stimulating debates, interesting topics and did I mention the boiled people? :eat:

Blessings of Peace,

PS: Funny, been hangin' out over 2 years and first time I saw this topic...funny what ya find when ya get out of yur rut!

• 3 weeks later...

I no longer have the time to be a part of the Hot Seat...but it's a great idea and I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

Okay, great, thanks for getting back to us....and no problem at all...I think we may have someone willing!

Blessings of Peace,

PS: WHAAAAA.....T! The duck when back to meat? :fear: Oh no! This is not good and when Murph gets back...ew boy...are we in for it! hehehehe

• 6 months later...

The "Hot Seat" is a "position" that you volunteer for (if you are adventurous ...or of unsound mind).

Every so often, a member volunteers for (or is "volunteered" into) the Hot Seat, for the period of a week, or so.

The designated "Hotseatee" is then subjected to the curiosity and unnatural inquisitiveness of other members, and pummeled with a never-ending barrage of questions such as:

"Do you believe in God?",

"What brought you into our midst?",

"Do you practice a religion?",

"Did you once belong to a different faith or religion than the one you now espouse?",

"Were your parents married to each other when you were born?",

"Do you like chocolate?", etc, etc, etc.

Its a very invasive ordeal,

Horrible, actually.

I think Fawzo actually enjoyed it! clown%281%29.gif

;>)

Edited by Hexalpa

• Amulet locked, featured and unpinned this topic