Someone Needs Help

There is a person in my life that is going through many crises. For may times, things have not been good for him. He just had another psychotic breakdown and they seem to be getting more frequent. He has been through a lot of bad times with drugs, abuse, and things he can't even bring himself to talk about. He has had little results from many avenues, the usual ones someone would go in a situation like this. He is intelligent and seems to get into arguments with professionals working in various areas because I hate to say it but I agree the US health care system and especially the mental health component are lacking. I in a great fear for his being and do not know where to turn. If anyone has any suggestion where to go for help or websites to research in order to find out or whatever, I would very much appreciate any time you can sacrifice for help. Prayers are always welcome and I realize that this message may not belong here but I did not know which forum to post it in.

- Ian

Guest pathmender

I have prayed that if it be God will, your friend will be filled with God's Holy Spirit and given the strength to defeat the darkness that is trying to destroy him.

May God bless him and comfort him with His presence. Amen.

Rev. Campbell.

• Amulet locked this topic