Prayer Request

The past couple weeks have been absolutely horrible for me. I need prayers, badly.

1. A few weeks past my step-dad past away. Not really a bad thing, because he was seriously ill. But it tore my mom up.

2. Last Sat. I was fired. My boss has been having me do extra work off the clock for him, and in a couple cases doing stuff I felt were shady at best. Financially it hurts, but emotionally I feel like aload is off my shoulders.

3. Today I go to a doctor to discuss injuries I got last year. Last time we talked he said there's a chance they could be permanent. If so, life will be hell as I have had not one day without pain for a year now.

I'll take all the prayers I can get.

Thanks,

c

Thank you for the prayers. I'm trying to say they helped, but while things did not turn out AS bad as I thought they might, I found in some areas they're worse.

1. I finally got part of my final paycheck. The owner is having to do it in payments. So screwed up, but heck if I get the money I can't say I care.

Earlier today I went to a doctor to discuss my injuries. Well, in the discussion I found info that makes me mad as all get out, though it somewhat relieves me. While discussing this with the neurologist in depth, I find out that the CAT scans at the ER over a year ago showed the damage then. But the hospital and radiologist didn't report it, thus it never was treated. Which is why I'm in so much pain.

He said the damage is now permanent.

The past couple weeks have been absolutely horrible for me. I need prayers, badly.

1. A few weeks past my step-dad past away. Not really a bad thing, because he was seriously ill. But it tore my mom up.

2. Last Sat. I was fired. My boss has been having me do extra work off the clock for him, and in a couple cases doing stuff I felt were shady at best. Financially it hurts, but emotionally I feel like aload is off my shoulders.

3. Today I go to a doctor to discuss injuries I got last year. Last time we talked he said there's a chance they could be permanent. If so, life will be hell as I have had not one day without pain for a year now.

I'll take all the prayers I can get.

Thanks,

c

Done

Earlier today I went to a doctor to discuss my injuries. Well, in the discussion I found info that makes me mad as all get out, though it somewhat relieves me. While discussing this with the neurologist in depth, I find out that the CAT scans at the ER over a year ago showed the damage then. But the hospital and radiologist didn't report it, thus it never was treated. Which is why I'm in so much pain.

I suggest that you get and keep records if you can. They may help in qualifying you for some form of disability compensation.

Peace & Love!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also praying that all will be better soon for you. I too have lived in pain, but it was all my fault so I have no one to blame. You however should have good grounds for a malpractice suit if the hospital and radiologist never reported the results of the tests. Have you consulted a lawyer? I am not a fan of lawsuits in general - but it seems this was not your fault so you should consider it.

Take care and enjoy life

Brian

Edited by bsawtelle

• Amulet locked this topic