Youtube

Youch

I have a confession. As of until about 2 weeks ago, I had never knowingly been to or seen a YouTube video. OK, maybe I spend too much time at work or on the golf course. Fine. :coffee:

Then, a couple of week ago Phil and Stormy posted "mood music threads" in which folks posted music vids. So, I followed suite. Well, that was like opening an amazing door for me.

Unbelievable....no matter what you like to listen to, you can find it there. I now have it tabbed under most of my web browsing and forum posting. :mike:

After playing around with YouTube for a little while, I came across this little ditty....while likely not the best or most well-known performance on the planet, it surely comes very close in describing my idea of a great concert:

:sere::russian: (I apologize if this is not for everyone......)

What is your favorite YouTube thing?

Edited by Hooka

I have a confession. As of until about 2 weeks ago, I had never knowingly been to or seen a YouTube video. OK, maybe I spend too much time at work or on the golf course. Fine. :coffee:

Then, a couple of week ago Phil and Stormy posted "mood music threads" in which folks posted music vids. So, I followed suite. Well, that was like opening an amazing door for me.

Unbelievable....no matter what you like to listen to, you can find it there. I now have it tabbed under most of my web browsing and forum posting. :mike:

After playing around with YouTube for a little while, I came across this little ditty....while likely not the best or most well-known performance on the planet, it surely comes very close in describing my idea of a great concert:

:sere::russian: (I apologize if this is not for everyone......)

What is your favorite YouTube thing?

Wow! That's some tasty blues! I've been a Robben Ford fan for many years.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Pepe Habichuela - Solea

My 11 year old sons, with the help of their dad, have made a bunch of short movies that are really very funny...

p.s. In truth, he has them write the scripts and do most all the work...... so some positive comments if you decide to watch, would tickle them big time. They find it amazing people watch their vids.

Edited by Sky

My 11 year old sons, with the help of their dad, have made a bunch of short movies that are really very funny...

p.s. In truth, he has them write the scripts and do most all the work...... so some positive comments if you decide to watch, would tickle them big time. They find it amazing people watch their vids.

I made this one for

and this one for
they love them. I put the originals on DVD's for them and they love to play them (drives their parents nuts they want to watch them so much)

YouTube is fun