'bout To Whoop Sombody's Ass...

Stormson

You've all probably seen\heard it by now.. Its viral...

But for those of you who haven't, and work, have worked, or ever will work with others, you HAVE to check it out... Its title (unofficial I presume) is "A Song For Employees Suffering Mistreatment".. and its a tiny diddy of a thing, only 5 lines, BUT it has got to be the greatest of work songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlL5iG6gmFM

Just so you know though... Employees are not even CLOSE to being the only ones to feel this way, or to hum this quietly... Even though I still seem to make the same wages as everybody else on the job, life always chooses to toss me into to role of "boss". I can tell you, after having done everything from scrubbing toilets and digging ditches by hand, to owning my own computer repair shop, and now, apparently, my own fledgling construction outfit, life aint easy no matter WHAT role ya play at work... NOW, on top of having to find the work, find the workers, figure the costs, figure the plans and figure the best way to get them all together, I also get crap not ONLY from the boss (yes the boss has a boss as well, their called "customers") I also get crap from the employees, the town council, the building inspectors, and lets not forget about our friends at Lowes (or home depot, or where ever you get your materials from) who seem to get extremely upset whenever I have audacity and outright ruddiness to expect them to peal their pimpled young faces away from their girlfriend\boyfriend's call long enough ring me out so I can get back to the job site and see what kinda crap the customer's or the help has to hand me for my trouble... Or worse yet to ask a question... To which the answer is invariably "umm..ohh...umm.. I dunno"..

So PLEASE... DONT be shocked, when ya come stumbling around the corner and see me gritting my teeth as I slam my cellphone shut, telling me with last nights beer still on ya breath, and ya eyes still bloodshot, how ya have to leave the jobsite at lunch... If YOU TOO happen to hear a new but all too familure tune begin to hummed from MY lips... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All that being said (ranted), I did some digging cos this little jingle really did touch me... I found out that this man actually has allot to say and I think that he is worth giving a short listen to.. The man that wrote this is a Pastor, and though I'm not sure of what denomination, HE would, IMHO, make an excellent ULC minister... So, heres what HE has to say...

http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/archives/2007/02/022807.html

Incidentally.. If anybody here who is already familiar with this happens to know where I can get hold of an mp3 with just the part where Ray sings the song part itself, I would be eternally grateful.. LOL.. I wanna use it for a ringtone for about half the people that call me throughout the day... :coffee::lol:

Edited by Stormson