The Dragon Deep Inside Me (general Version)

Guest Solbehlas Draconious

The Dragon deep inside me

I am the dragon that resides in this mortal flesh that it despises.

It hinders my sight and might that is containing inside.

So I accept the fact that the mortality, will not leave me until the dragon that I have known.

This immortal power within gives to the mortality body and soul the might and will to live each new day as needed.

The dragon sees and feels the happiness and sorrows the mortal form holds and helps it understand with in its small form.

Searching forever with this mortal soul, my immortal dragon is the guide taking it where it does need to go.

With the passion that glows the radiant light us dragons hold delivers wonders to behold.

The dragon passion love to my lover and friends is like a valuable horde a gold never leaving the dragons watching glare.

When making love to my lover they know it is truly the dragon who caresses and enters their body whole.

The passion is the drive making my mortal form has its drive to perform for my lover and in life itself.

Flying forever above in the clouds the immortal dragon form astrals to the lands it knows of where other dragons go.

There it is free only when the mortal shell sleeps so the dragon holds time as precious as life can be to it.

There in the lands the dragon travels seeing the three moons and the purple skies of everlasting dusk and being at peace.

Seeing the ones the dragon knows and love watching them always in its eyes electrical glare within.

It awakes from the astral slumber knowing soon that it is a prisoner again to this mortal soul and form and its mortal ways it has to hold.

So it waits patiently for the night to be so it can be in flight so ever more to be free once again to go beyond the stars and the lands it does know.

Until then the dragon helps the mortal form and soul live and be strong because it is part of the dragon that it must know and lessons learnt for forever more.

© TLewis08

All Rights Reserved

~ Thank you Sol! {I hope you don't mind me shortening your name? If you want I won't.}

I really like the imagery there... the passion contained & constrained yet not consuming; the waiting for the free flight of night; very nice :biggrinthumb:

~ Thank you Sol! {I hope you don't mind me shortening your name? If you want I won't.}

I really like the imagery there... the passion contained & constrained yet not consuming; the waiting for the free flight of night; very nice :biggrinthumb:

I don't mind at all people calling me "Sol". =) My friends do it all the time.

I should send you the original one and not the one you read for the publisher to read and thank you for the nice comments. I guess I should check out your poetry site. =)

Edited by Solbehlas Draconious