Current Mood

Stormson

~ Uh, Stormy Hon? Everyone's been posting music that fits how they feel. { That's why the topic title, "Current Mood, In song" }

I don't mind if you feel the need to post sermon stuff, but do really think this is the best place for it?

... I've dial-up so youtube isn't on my menu. If you're posting links to youtube music descriptive of how you feel, I apologise for any misunderstanding :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First one is "castles in spain" by The Armoury Show

Second is "silent running" by mike and the mechanics...

Shame about the dial up hun... Ya may wanna think about upgrading to high speed... The web has really become a media rich experience the past couple years...

~ Ok :) Thanx for clearing that up for me! { You know me, I'm easily confused & just wanted to make sure ;) }

Yes, I know, I ought to 'get up to speed' with the rest of the world. Ya ought to hear our son when he's visiting & wants to use my comp! :lol:

{ Actually, I feel guilty using any connection, we can't really afford it, but my husband says I need my friends. }

I don't have any connections to music, but I am listening to Led Zeppelin's 'Boogie with Stu'. Where I am now. & next on is gonna be 'When the levee breaks'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My momentary piece of soul is 'White Horse' from Taylor Swift. Singing about the tragedy of life when you realize that reality is far beyond a Fairytale from Walt Disney, when it turns out that you are not a princess and that the prince on his white horse does not really exist and that real love is based on a different scheme than Fairytale, but rampant reality and even pain, when it turns out, that the one you love is not a prince, but just a man, that wants to break your heart.

It is a wonderful, real song, that captures my heart in its lyrics.

As death begins to make himself more at home on my doorstep, and I look back more and more to see all joy taken... all LIFE denied... from day one till day now, even knowing that I have seen more then most ten men, gone to places that most never will... I find myself asking, what the hell was all this FOR?

Why does my heart, feel so bad? Why does my soul feel so bad?:

• 3 weeks later...