Who Wants...

Argonious

Living forever  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to live forever? Even if you didn't know where you'd be?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Perception isn't everything. Perception is predicated by perspective, and perspective is predicated by attitude. Change your attitude, and your perception changes.If it had no meaning for you, you wouldn't have asked her to prove it: You'd have asked her what she was talking about. It has meaning for you. You are simply denying that meaning. As you said, "My boys are the only things that are really holding me here". There are two ways to read that. One, is the way that you wanted it read: "Look how little I care about everything." The other way is "Look at these things I care about so much that they make life worth it."

Things would be much easier for you if you honestly didn't care- if you honestly didn't think that life was worth it. I can see that. But that simply isn't the case, is it?

not wishing to complicate matters, but I'd take the comment entirely differently--

I read it as "these guys are nearly grown and gone... then what? "

is that anywhere near it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After participating in this thread, I can honestly say that NO, it isn't worth it.
You know, it's funny, but the act of replying makes your actual reply seem dishonest. A man who thinks things honestly aren't worth the effort, honestly makes no effort. It's nice to see that you still care what we think, Phil. :)

Here we are in beautiful Las Vegas where its hot and humid, and do we have a contender situation set up for you tonight its sure to be a slap down and drag out, with all the thrills and chills of mortality and immortality so take your seats and, LETS GET READY TO LIVE OR DIE............ :rolleyes::shift::wacko::thumbu:

You know, it's funny, but the act of replying makes your actual reply seem dishonest. A man who thinks things honestly aren't worth the effort, honestly makes no effort. It's nice to see that you still care what we think, Phil. :)

Little One, I've been worked on by professionals - your effort pales in comparison.

~ Ahhh... Phillipe mon petite :wub: Sweet darlin little punkin snookie-ookums sugar pie! :friends:

It's OK.

You can be a grumpy bastard all ya want. That's fine!

Sorry if you're uncomfortable having let slip the fact that you are human & care about others & may even worry.

What, you think you're going to be attacked at what you may perceive as a point of 'weakness'?

No one was attacking, they were showing concern for you. Like friends do.

If that makes you uncomfortable, I'm sure everyone will stop. Just as friends do!

We'll carefully leave it at cyber-sexual innuendos & never be personal again, if that makes you more comfortable.

That's what friends do.

~ Ahhh... Phillipe mon petite :wub: Sweet darlin little punkin snookie-ookums sugar pie! :friends:

It's OK.

You can be a grumpy bastard all ya want. That's fine!

Sorry if you're uncomfortable having let slip the fact that you are human & care about others & may even worry.

What, you think you're going to be attacked at what you may perceive as a point of 'weakness'?

No one was attacking, they were showing concern for you. Like friends do.

If that makes you uncomfortable, I'm sure everyone will stop. Just as friends do!

We'll carefully leave it at cyber-sexual innuendos & never be personal again, if that makes you more comfortable.

That's what friends do.

He's my grumpy bastard and I love him like that.