i would rather not

babble about

what your not.

i would like to

just be friends

even if

we are

so diffrent.

I wrote this poem because after a while to me i get deppresed some people are racists and i dont think that it should matter what people aren't and what color they are. Deep inside, we all have a heart and we all have feeling so i dont think we are all that much diffrent from each other. :unsure: does anyone agree?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I agree.

We're all made out of the same quantum stuff and return to same quantum stuff. A lot of us just think we're different and better than others.

I liked the poem but for a second it scared me when I thought you were a vampire looking for any fresh meat you could get your hands on with the I don't care about your taste line :jest:

But Mom likes me better... :P

Thats only because you didn't eat all her geraniums and then later that day lose control of your bowels all over the new shag carpet. She still sends me a box of diapers for my birthday because of that.

Just because we are diffrent

Doesn't mean that we cant be friends

i dont care about color,

i dont care about your taste,

i would rather not

babble about

what your not.

i would like to

just be friends

even if

we are

so diffrent.

I wrote this poem because after a while to me i get deppresed some people are racists and i dont think that it should matter what people aren't and what color they are. Deep inside, we all have a heart and we all have feeling so i dont think we are all that much diffrent from each other. :unsure: does anyone agree?

:thumbu: