Creating A Religion

• 2 weeks later...
Is Gnosticim the same as Gnosticology? Is it a revival of the old way?

Not the old way, but a new way of approaching gnosis/enlightenment, learning from the past, but staying firmly rooted in the Now and paying just as close attention to the scriptures that are being written and experienced in the present. Enlightenment and awakening did not end with the modern era, we can still achieve this state of being now. Gnosticology is a study in that journey in the modern era, and a celebration of the human spirit.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME by Vernon Howard.

1. You are as stubborn as a mule, but I am loyal to my noble beliefs.

2. You are a blabbermouth, but I am endlessly generous in contributing my wisdom to others.

3. You are pushy, but I take constructive initiative.

4. You are a shameless glutton, but I am a daring explorer in the world of food and drink.

5. You have cunning greed, but I have admirable ambition.

6. You express childish anger, but I firmly denounce all forms of injustice.

7. You are rude, but I am not afraid to say what I think.

8. You indulge in petty gossip, but I discuss other people in order to sympathize and help them.

9. You are lazy, but I possess relaxed patience.

10. You think the world owes you a living, but I wish only my rightful rewards so richly deserved.

11. You have an evil lust for power, but I have a natural talent for social leadership.

12. You nervously run from one foolishness to another, but I happily pursue many meaningful activities.

• Amulet locked this topic