The Ulc Radio Show

MatthewMaiden

It brought back alot of old memories. I kept thinking of the conversations you (Murph) talked about and the personal as well as spiritual growth I've watched in so many people. :smart:

Brought back silly memories too like the word games we used to play - with me doing everything I could to try and make Murph blush, and that my dears is nigh unto impossible. Isn't it my little garterner? :D

• 1 month later...

Well, yes there will be more now that I am better :)

I have been battling an illness and it sparked back up right around the time that Murph and I did the interview.

Didn't know it at the time, but was ill again and right after the interview handed the show over to Kevin (Brother Kevin).

Much better now and have redesigned the blog ulcradio.com and working on more shows.

Speaking of redesign...this place looks great:)

Matt

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys, just a little update.

Shortly after doing the show with Murph, I began getting harassed by the other ULC sites. More specifically, a certain man who was hired to harass us. Since he wanted to start his propaganda with a radio network, I was one of the first he came after.

I had talked with Kevin at the time about this and Kevin tried to reassure me that this man's (and the claims of the other ULC site) were baseless. But as one of the first to be attacked by them, outside of the main Modesto church and here, I didn't know exactly what they were capable of doing.

I was able to dig up a little info on this person who was attacking me and he already had a rap sheet in a couple of states. Becuase of an illness I was fighting at the time as well as other family issues, I didn't think I had the energy to fight back with those creeps.

Long story short (well, I think it's too late for that now lol) I turned the ulcradio.com site over to Kevin rather than let those people have it.

Also, I thought my old profile and info had been deleted from here long ago, hence this new profile. :)

Matt

Edited by MatthewMaiden

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic