~ Some Call It Love

I am only completed by you.

This phrase always makes me shiver. If one believes this of any person or thing they are sure to be disappointed down the road IMHO.

ATI made you perfect the way you are. He/She/It doesn't make junk. This Opinion is not necessarily that of this station.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of Rhyme Chimes.

Ah Fawzo,

True love is a completion of souls. Two halves joined together in perfect harmony. Alone they are two instuments playing solo, but together they are a wonderful symphony! The beauty of finding love and the pain is that yes it is a gambol. Sometimes you may get hurt or dissapointed. But as the saying goes, "It is better to love, than to never love at all" I know I butchered the quote, but you get the idea.

Ah Fawzo,

True love is a completion of souls. Two halves joined together in perfect harmony. Alone they are two instuments playing solo, but together they are a wonderful symphony! The beauty of finding love and the pain is that yes it is a gambol. Sometimes you may get hurt or dissapointed. But as the saying goes, "It is better to love, than to never love at all" I know I butchered the quote, but you get the idea.

Surely you're not saying we're all just half souls looking for our matching half.

No I'm not saying that at all. There are some very beautiful solos out there. Some don't need a mate, or desire one.That is just as wonderful as my previous statement. All I'm trying to say is that if you are able to find your true love it is a compleation. I have heard that each person has another that is meant for them. Sometimes we settle with something other than what was meant for us. If we are able to love the one we are with that's great. Sometimes that works out.Yes, there is the possibility we can get hurt. Or other times we struggle with the descision to stay or go.

The paradox could be that those who are complete with out their mates, aren't ment to find them in this life time. I'm sorry if this is going in circles. That's not really my intent. Sometimes I have trouble expressing a thought that I see so clearly in my mind. The words don't work so well.

Yeah. I would call that love.

Peace & Love!

Me To! You hit me on home base.

Ah Fawzo,

True love is a completion of souls. Two halves joined together in perfect harmony. Alone they are two instruments playing solo, but together they are a wonderful symphony! The beauty of finding love and the pain is that yes it is a gambol. Sometimes you may get hurt or disappointed. But as the saying goes, "It is better to love, than to never love at all" I know I butchered the quote, but you get the idea.

I understand!

Surely you're not saying we're all just half souls looking for our matching half.

Just quite Possibly, these two halves equal more than the sum.

No I'm not saying that at all. There are some very beautiful solos out there. Some don't need a mate, or desire one. That is just as wonderful as my previous statement. All I'm trying to say is that if you are able to find your true love it is a completion. I have heard that each person has another that is meant for them. Sometimes we settle with something other than what was meant for us. If we are able to love the one we are with that's great. Sometimes that works out. Yes, there is the possibility we can get hurt. Or other times we struggle with the decision to stay or go.

The paradox could be that those who are complete with out their mates, aren't meant to find them in this life time. I'm sorry if this is going in circles. That's not really my intent. Sometimes I have trouble expressing a thought that I see so clearly in my mind. The words don't work so well.

Some will not give this concept a chance, others will naysay forever, until you have had the experience of finding a soul mate, or mirror match you cannot know this answer, imho...

I have experienced this first hand! And understand what you are trying to say. You must first be willing to let go of the old concept of "me" and go with your heart, if you listen carefully, it never lies.

I believe love for another is the greatest but least understood power in this existence, or universe. Everything else pales by comparison.

Check my signature, I like the quotes I used, Just me....

~Pegasuss~

Yes some people sing solo wonderfully and its music to the ears. Others sound great doing duets. Trios are great, quartets, until finally the most wonderful sound is the whole world singing "we are the world, we are the people"

True love from above loves all equally.

I know the wonder I felt when on occasion when I had thought I found that special someone. So I know of what you are speaking.

Another delicious morsel. :thumbu:

Me To! You hit me on home base.

I understand!

Just quite Possibly, these two halves equal more than the sum.

Some will not give this concept a chance, others will naysay forever, until you have had the experience of finding a soul mate, or mirror match you cannot know this answer, imho...

I have experienced this first hand! And understand what you are trying to say. You must first be willing to let go of the old concept of "me" and go with your heart, if you listen carefully, it never lies.

I believe love for another is the greatest but least understood power in this existence, or universe. Everything else pales by comparison.

Check my signature, I like the quotes I used, Just me....

~Pegasuss~

It has been my experience that when you feel this and it ends up false, it was because something about this person reminded you of the one you are meant to be with; you are still on the right path; however, there are more stepping stones before you get to where you thought you were. When it is right ONE everything will fall into place and you will know it. No matter where you are, what you are doing, one glancing touch and you will know it. One instant of epiphany followed by a paradigm shift of epic proportions. Everything happens for a reason. Just have faith and follow your path.