Deep

I enjoyed the post but my question is why have we forgotten our true nature and desired to be human in the first place?

Not asking for much, are you? Hehehe.

I think that it is not really a desire to be human that is the problem, I think it is more at defining what human is is the problem. Being human, to me, means that we are humane. Human is the thinking man. Neanderthal stopped evolving and died out. Homo sapiens dominate at the moment. If we stop evolving we will probably die out too.

I think it is more at we have forgotten how to be humane that is the base problem.

Am I talking with you now or are we both still speaking on different concepts?

Peace & Love!

Not asking for much, are you? Hehehe.

I think that it is not really a desire to be human that is the problem, I think it is more at defining what human is is the problem. Being human, to me, means that we are humane. Human is the thinking man. Neanderthal stopped evolving and died out. Homo sapiens dominate at the moment. If we stop evolving we will probably die out too.

I think it is more at we have forgotten how to be humane that is the base problem.

Am I talking with you now or are we both still speaking on different concepts?

Peace & Love!

You're talking about things with opposable thumbs and I'm talking about primordial protoplasm and why it wanted to be a thing with an opposable thumb.

Thats ok it's better than silence..OR IS IT!

The excited student said “Did you hear Master Honshu? Master Yi at the southern temple died in a fire last night. They say he was in such a deep meditation he did not notice the flames. What powerful concentration!” “What stupidity”, replied Master Honshu.

Not to be disrespectful. Perhaps, I am operating in a naive spiritual plane or wading in the shallows; is this a joke, legend, or point of fact?

You're talking about things with opposable thumbs and I'm talking about primordial protoplasm and why it wanted to be a thing with an opposable thumb.

Thats ok it's better than silence..OR IS IT!

Well. To that comment I would just have to say that there really isn't a reason why. It's just the way things happen. They did it because they could. Or maybe they did it in order to adapt to changing environments.

Stuff happens!

Peace & Love!

• Amulet locked this topic