Lies

Pegasuss

Another thread brought this to mind.

How many have anyone that they do not lie to, at all?

I have a friend that I believe I now have no lies with, and it's a good place to be.

We met over my ex's death and I was way to hurt to lie at that time, truth was just truth, take it or leave it.

After months it was realized we had no lies with each other.

He corrected me tonight on my first lie to him, on smoking. Yes evil cigs and I had starting to lie.

So I felt the need to correct the other second lie I had let slip in, and did,

Damn it feels so good to actually believe I have no lies with another.

No white lies, no feel good lies, no self esteem lies, none that I am aware of!

Anyone else here? Do you think it is a good/bad place to be? Comments?

~Pegasuss~

I think it's VERY good!!!

however, and please note I'm only relating this from my own experience, not anyone else's experiences & not advising anyone else-- but there have been MANY instances when I've "told the truth" about something, usually under pressure, when the fact was that it was none of the other person's business-- I not only should not have told the truth, I shouldn't have said anything at all.

honesty is a very good thing-- but it's also important to keep in mind that there are often things other people have no right to know, and/or you/they/both would be better off not knowing.

Another thread brought this to mind.

How many have anyone that they do not lie to, at all?

I have a friend that I believe I now have no lies with, and it's a good place to be.

We met over my ex's death and I was way to hurt to lie at that time, truth was just truth, take it or leave it.

After months it was realized we had no lies with each other.

He corrected me tonight on my first lie to him, on smoking. Yes evil cigs and I had starting to lie.

So I felt the need to correct the other second lie I had let slip in, and did,

Damn it feels so good to actually believe I have no lies with another.

No white lies, no feel good lies, no self esteem lies, none that I am aware of!

Anyone else here? Do you think it is a good/bad place to be? Comments?

~Pegasuss~

In the regular size and scope of a human lifespan, it is impossible not to lie. It is, among other things, a survival mechanism.

Telling the truth keeps us from having to remember what we lied about. I believe though that a little white lie to avoid having someone suffer is acceptable.

To all, The point I was trying to make is and has not been understood, obviously my command of English and

my conveyance of my thoughts and what I am trying to convey are not happening. My fault.

Well there's like 6,644,000,000 people that I do not lie to at all :inno:

True, but not what I was trying to relate to at all.

In the regular size and scope of a human lifespan, it is impossible not to lie. It is, among other things, a survival mechanism.

Their is a true beauty of having someone you do not lie to, no survival, no saving face, no white

lies, just the truth, only then is your heart and self really free, becaues then is when another will

truly know you, the real you, no gloss, no pomp, no bs. It is wonderful to have another know the

real you. Just a form of my take on life....

~Pegasuss~

• 2 weeks later...

When my wife and I first met, we spent about 6 hours talking about all of the bad relationships we went through and all the things that really upset us. We decided that night, around 3 AM that regardless of what happened in our relationship (which would be considered a courtship at the time) that we would live by the creed of brutal honestly. I am happy to say that regardless of what is going on we have stayed faithful in our communications (to the best of my abilities) for the past 7 years.

Now here is the where the catch is. There will always be omissions. If a direct question is asked, a direct answer is given but we will never lie. Partly because I know that she is bad at not telling the truth.

Heres a little bit of Plurgerian knowledge: If there is ever a moment where you feel embarrassed or remorse about something that you've done or you know that you can't explain why you've done something then there is a good chance that you shouldn't have done it.

• Amulet locked this topic