Who's your favorite movie Satan?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best movie Satan

• Viggo Mortensen in Prophecy
    • Al Pacino in Devils Advocate
    • Jack Nicholson in the Witches of Eastwick
    • Max von Sydow in Needful Things
    • Other

~ No problem Hon... Ya got a lot of votes! Not a lot of comments...

Wonder why?

Now that's an interesting question, huh?

Is it because they don't want to say why? Is it the sexy or the scary or the ____ ?

& you did forget Legends with {Crap! Can't remember his name right now. The big horny bad boy :rolleyes:

... He was Frankenfurter in 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' too. My filing system is poor. Sorry.}

~ No problem Hon... Ya got a lot of votes! Not a lot of comments...

Wonder why?

Now that's an interesting question, huh?

Is it because they don't want to say why? Is it the sexy or the scary or the ____ ?

& you did forget Legends with {Crap! Can't remember his name right now. The big horny bad boy :rolleyes:

... He was Frankenfurter in 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' too. My filing system is poor. Sorry.}

It was Tim Curry. I knew I was leaving a couple out.

I like Viggo because he was sneaky, and opportunistic.

I like Al the most, because of his speil at the end, plus he's one of my favorite actors, and he's Sicilian, like me.

I like Jack because, c'mon, he's Jack! He did'nt have to go out on a limb to portray Satan, the Joker either.

I like Max because he portrayed him as a big time chess player, as well as being the excorcist in The Excorcist.

Elizabeth Hurley

Hell yeah!

On a nitpicky note, the guy from Needful Things wasn't playing the Devil. True, the policeman called him that. And the man was collecting souls. But he wasn't "Satan." He was more akin to a creature like Randal Flagg or Andre Linoge. Devilish, but not the Devil in the world of Stephen King.

Hell yeah!

On a nitpicky note, the guy from Needful Things wasn't playing the Devil. True, the policeman called him that. And the man was collecting souls. But he wasn't "Satan." He was more akin to a creature like Randal Flagg or Andre Linoge. Devilish, but not the Devil in the world of Stephen King.

Forgot about Randal Flagg, too. Andre Linoge was from Storm of the Century, right? If so, I loved what he said about Job "..and Job asked God, why do you persecute me..God said "I don't know Job...there's something about you that just pisses me off.."

~ Yep, Christopher Walken is an eye magnet every time in every thing...

He would be a charismatic demonic presence, huh?

... OK. I know. I'm 'jacking' now, but what actor do you think could portray such with vim & vigor?

Christian Slayter's creepy. {He's been doing the 'Jack Nicholson' thing for years, & he's younger}

Vincent Denofrio {sp}?

Jonny Depp seems able to do just about anything, so maybe.

~ Yep, Christopher Walken is an eye magnet every time in every thing...

He would be a charismatic demonic presence, huh?

... OK. I know. I'm 'jacking' now, but what actor do you think could portray such with vim & vigor?

Christian Slayter's creepy. {He's been doing the 'Jack Nicholson' thing for years, & he's younger}

Vincent Denofrio {sp}?

Jonny Depp seems able to do just about anything, so maybe.

Vincent D'onofrio was very creepy (all of his personalities) in The Cell. He saved Jennifer Lopez's no talent can when he stole the show.

though he was never official named "satan" in the movie Jeff Goldblum does a great job in Mr. Frost. Its still only on vhs but a great movie non-the-less.

Peter Stormare from Constantine.

Al Pacino from Devils Advocate

Rob DeNiro in Angel Heart

Jon Lovitz in SNL

George Burns in Oh god you devil

Dave Grohl from Tenacious D film

Gary Oldham in BMW films "Beat the devil" youtube

Maynard James Keenan in Bikini Bandits

Gabriel Byrne in End Of Days

though he was never official named "satan" in the movie Jeff Goldblum does a great job in Mr. Frost. Its still only on vhs but a great movie non-the-less.

Peter Stormare from Constantine.

Al Pacino from Devils Advocate

Rob DeNiro in Angel Heart

Jon Lovitz in SNL

George Burns in Oh god you devil

Dave Grohl from Tenacious D film

Gary Oldham in BMW films "Beat the devil" youtube

Maynard James Keenan in Bikini Bandits

Gabriel Byrne in End Of Days

Peter Stormare was excellent in Constantine, and creepy and wierd in just about everything I've seen him in, 8MM comes to mind.