Zachary Hunt

Hey guys been a long time thought id drop you a line and let you all know of our newest addition to the Hunt Family. My son Zachary was born at 4:34 am on Sunday December 30th 2007. 6lbs 15oz 20 1/2in long. Healthy!! I'll try and upload a photo but i don't know if it will work.

post-3229-1199050607.jpg

post-3229-1199050646.jpg

post-3229-1199050662.jpg

post-3229-1199051111.jpg

Edited by Youngatheart

Oh, what a night!

Yep, thats me with youngatheart looking over 2 generations. Zachary is doing well as is his beautiful mother, who by the way spent a grueling 19 minutes in actual labor.

I hated the idea of becoming a grandfather at 49, but there was something about holding a tiny life in my hands that changed everything.

I had planned to say something special over him when I held him for the first time......., a wish........, a wish that God would guide him as he had guided me. But when I held him and looked at him, my breath was stolen away, because I knew that my wish had already come true.

Oh, what a night!

Yep, thats me with youngatheart looking over 2 generations. Zachary is doing well as is his beautiful mother, who by the way spent a grueling 19 minutes in actual labor.

I hated the idea of becoming a grandfather at 49, but there was something about holding a tiny life in my hands that changed everything.

I had planned to say something special over him when I held him for the first time......., a wish........, a wish that God would guide him as he had guided me. But when I held him and looked at him, my breath was stolen away, because I knew that my wish had already come true.

and congratulations to you, too!!! :)

• Amulet locked this topic