Who Do You Look Like?

Samadhi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What celebrity(s) have you been told that you resemble? The question relates to being that if you have been told by some that you like xxxx and others say you look like yyyy, I am thinking that in many cases they are probably not that close to looking like each other. The point is how two people can look at the same thing (person) and see two very different things...

Endlessly.....Kevin Costner.

After a good nights sleep, I look a lot like Britney Spears!

The old Britney Spears, that is.

Actually, not really the "old" Britney Spears but the younger Britney Spears.

I never look like the new, chunky, pimply Britney Spears. I guess that would be the "old" Britney Spears.

If I've been on a three day binge, or for any other reason I haven't had a good nights sleep, then if you look at me from the right angle, I'm identical to Steve Buscemi.

Here, this is the angle you have to look at me from:

In all honesty, I prefer looking like the old, young Britney Spears.

That's why I take so many sleeping pills.

Edited by Verisoph

After a good nights sleep, I look a lot like Britney Spears!

The old Britney Spears, that is.

Actually, not really the "old" Britney Spears but the younger Britney Spears.

I never look like the new, chunky, pimply Britney Spears. I guess that would be the "old" Britney Spears.

If I've been on a three day binge, or for any other reason I haven't had a good nights sleep, then if you look at me from the right angle, I'm identical to Steve Buscemi.

Here, this is the angle you have to look at me from:

In all honesty, I prefer looking like the old, young Britney Spears.

That's why I take so many sleeping pills.

An honest rationalization for drug abuse, or humor without emoticons? I only ask for the obvious reasons......

Edited by Hooka

An honest rationalization for drug abuse, or humor without emoticons? I only ask for the obvious reasons......

Abuse? Not really, my doctor prefers that I look like Britney Spears, too

I guess I'm a little slow, what are the obvious reasons?

Guest rev khbostic
Endlessly.....Kevin Costner.

Post your picture at ,:"www.myheritage.com,and they ll match you with youre celeb look alikes ,see exhibit /samples/rev khbostic http//www.aboutus.org/User:Khbostic

• 2 years later...

I did that face match up and because of the way I had my hair swept up it said I looked like Condoleeza Rice...I will never do that thing again!!!!

hahaha that's a good one! :lol::lol::lol:

I just now found this thread, decided to give that site a try... first I put in my blonde pic and it came out Nicolette Sheridan; then I put in dark-hair pic and it came out Rani Mukerji... didn't help that I'd never heard of either of them, but looked them up & I just don't see it... IRL I used to hear Joan Baez (in her long-hair days)

My grandmother, Dad and two of my brothers, especially the next one younger to me.

I'm a type, kind of. There are a lot of people around who look a bit like me - especially in Ireland, I'm told, although I have no family connections there. Few of them are famous.

People you've heard of that I look a bit like: when I was younger and had my hair in a fringe, Lois Lane in the cartoons and as played by the actress opposite Christopher Reeve.

My icon here, apart from the ears.

• Amulet locked this topic