~ Just A Dream...

Like dark glitter it wafts past and I blink,

it's gone.

Winds push me from every direction -

I am pinnacled, there is no place to come from or go to.

Distance is all I know and feel

Everything so far, so small, nothing more than a glimmer...

I am

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Now awake. OK!!!

What was that dream? Something.

Coffee... Need coffee!

Hi Qryos,

Well, this: "there is no place to come from or go to." is a favorite concept of many Taoists. Many of us talk about our journey and where it is we 'need' to go. But it is suggested that we are exactly where we are 'supposed' to be at any given point in time. There's really no place to go. Just live! You will end up exactly where you are 'supposed' to be. (This is determined by how we live our life.)

But this: "Distance is all I know and feel Everything so far, so small, nothing more than a glimmer..." appears to me to be you thinking that you are separated from all else. It's not true, of course. We are all connected. Now, we can think that we are separted, or even lost, but that is only our mind playing tricks on us.

Peace & Love!

~ Thank you Fower! :wub:

~ Thank you JimBob! :friends:

You've never felt distant, like looking through the wrong end of a telescope?

Sometimes I feel that perhaps a perception from the farthest end of creation allows one to see the over-all pattern,

in the macro as the micro... Of course perceiving at the molecular spectrum reflects too.

'I am pinnacled, there is no place to come from or go to.' ... I do like that line :blush:

I really ought to write & define before I post, huh?

But generally I just start typing on the blank page & post.

{Unless I mention it's something I've written before, I'm free-forming... }

Q, I feel that way all the time. Most days lately I feel like I woke up in the wrong Universe!

I don't know if this will help in terms of your dream. Before I asked to be "let go" from my Corprate job, I spent about six months sitting at my microscope invisioning the larger world out there. With this vision came the sight of a pinnacle with me standing on top of it with a parachute. I even knew what color it was by the time I left. Just so you know, this was a frightening sight for me. I hate heights! But I knew I was going to have to jump, and I did.

The reason for this little sidetrack to the topic at hand you ask? Well, sometimes those visions are signs of things to come. You have the whole world in front of you, and all around you. I think the dream was trying to show you that the world isn't such a scarry place. And again, to listen to the wind.

Bright Blessings Q,

Flower

You've never felt distant, like looking through the wrong end of a telescope?

To the best of my recall, only when in a meditative state. Back years ago when I used to dream a lot, that condition may well have been but I don't remember any of my old dreams. I rarely dream anymore.

Peace & Love!

PS to Flower: I liked your little example above.