Hi everyone,

I am studying the Masters of Shamanism course and I want to know where is the place to post about this or ask questions, etc.

I have been studying Shamanism for a while from various sources and from various people and it has been a part of my life since I can remember ( animals, nature, healing, energy, heritage )

Anyway, this is my 2nd post and I am enjoying Rev. Pat's course very much so far and looking forward to learning more and sharing.

Health and Harmony,

SleepyBear

Hi everyone,

I am studying the Masters of Shamanism course and I want to know where is the place to post about this or ask questions, etc.

I have been studying Shamanism for a while from various sources and from various people and it has been a part of my life since I can remember ( animals, nature, healing, energy, heritage )

Anyway, this is my 2nd post and I am enjoying Rev. Pat's course very much so far and looking forward to learning more and sharing.

Health and Harmony,

SleepyBear

Wish I would have known about that. I am a Shaman and do not use manmade medicines :) I would have liked to maybe learn more. Did you find this on the home page or were you invited?

You can post about it anywhere, just find the topic that matches your writing :)

• Amulet locked this topic