Star Wars Questions

Rev.Fred

My hubby and father-in-law are arguing about Star Wars and yet we can't find the answers anywhere. Did Master Siphadious turn into Palpatine/Siddeous? Who placed the order for the clone army and why? I have no clue and they are annoying me with this so any help is appreciated...thanks.. :lol:

Edited by Rev.Fred

My hubby and father-in-law are arguing about Star Wars and yet we can't find the answers anywhere. Did Master Siphadious turn into Palpatine/Siddeous? Who placed the order for the clone army and why? I have no clue and they are annoying me with this so any help is appreciated...thanks.. :lol:

The clone army was ordered by:

LAMA SU: Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that we have every confidence his order will be met on time and in full.

He is well, I hope.

OBI-WAN: I'm sorry? Master - ?

LAMA SU: Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas. He's still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not?

OBI-WAN: Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago.

LAMA SU: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. But I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him.

Why? According to the book Labyrinth of Evil, the Jedi sensed the coming darkeness, and the army was to protect the Republic. Sideous found out and had Sifo-Dyas killed before he told the rest of the Jedi about it.

The clone army was ordered by:

Why? According to the book Labyrinth of Evil, the Jedi sensed the coming darkeness, and the army was to protect the Republic. Sideous found out and had Sifo-Dyas killed before he told the rest of the Jedi about it.

Thank you so much! I swear it was like two old ladies bickering about the last pair of panty hose at Bloomingdale's. :lol: