Why Do You Follow Your Beliefs?

Theresa

About 12 years ago my kids, along with a neighbor boy were playing in the woods in back of our house in North Pole, Alaska, when a strange man came out from behind a tree and grabbed one of the kids and held a knife to their throat.

The other kids were stunned and froze in place immediately, being so young, and sheltered they didn't know what to do.

A green glowing man suddenly appeared out of nowhere and scared the knife wielding man off, and then he disappeared when all of the kids started screaming.

I started to run out the back door when they came crashing in to tell me what happened.

Since that time none of us has any doubts that the Green Man truely exists.

Love, Theresa

I tried very hard to feel something anything with Christianity....just wasn't going to fly but everytime I'd read about Goddesses I'd get that strong presence feeling. The Mother and Father would leave signs but I ignored them or was frightened by the guilt but it became too strong to ignore.....

Guest RevWildman

Why does anyone follow their beliefs?

Is there any other choice?

I believe what I beileve because I believe it.

I follow it because I believe it.

Simple enough.

Why does anyone follow their beliefs?

Is there any other choice?

I believe what I beileve because I believe it.

I follow it because I believe it.

Simple enough.

There are a few who do not follow their beliefs because of the society in which they live.

• 2 years later...

♪♫♪ I think each of us, especially as we mature, realize that what others may hold as "Truth" in their little individual bubble of the Multi-verses, may or may not fit within the scope of our personal experiences. When we take the time and presence, to honestly and fully listen to the Cosmos, and feel the vibration that strikes resonance Within each of us, we realize that every Spirit is like a chord. A chord that is only compatible with but a few individual notes (truths). We either live life in harmony or dis-chord, there is no in between. Therefor, which ever tune (belief) we follow, is that which make music in our soul. Those that do not listen to their own vibration are those who have no melody, having no melody makes them defiant and obstructive, abusive and in complete dis-chord with everyone else. ♫♪♫♪

Blessings of Peace,

• Amulet locked this topic