Alan Parsons Project

BpCorey

I can think of a few ladies who probably wouldn't mind you whipping out something to lay across their cheeks. :shift:

I'm jawin' about my gat, dame - my piece - my bean shooter - my chopper - my heater - my rod.

Yer a swell skirt, kitten, but ya got crazy eyes. Just take a powder, will ya? :detective2:

I'm jawin' about my gat, dame - my piece - my bean shooter - my chopper - my heater - my rod.
I know. Some of these dolls like a nice, hard...pistol to play with.
Yer a swell skirt, kitten, but ya got crazy eyes.
That's what they tell me. :lol:
Just take a powder, will ya? :detective2:
I'm going down to see the bangtails with the new butter and egg man, who's got all that cabbage. I figure if I set him up with enough giggle juice, I might be able to glaum some spinach.

I'm going down to see the bangtails with the new butter and egg man, who's got all that cabbage. I figure if I set him up with enough giggle juice, I might be able to glaum some spinach.

:lol: - you're good, doll...REAL good...

"You're good, Doll...REAL good...but do me a favor and stand over there, will ya?" She was big - big all over - and poured into a little black velvet number that was showing way too much leg for a Tuesday morning.

"Sure, Big Stuff - what'sa matter? Bel keep you up late last night" she grinned as she sashayed across the grimy office carpet.

"Yeah - ya know, for a dame with that many tatoos, you'd think that..."

"Spare me the details, Brown Eyes - you know I'm the jealous type" she pouted, her red lips puffing out and distracting me from my last pull on the office bottle.

"Hey, what can I tell ya, chick - she's crazy for me, and I'm not exactly first prize at the State fair, ya know?"

She poured herself over the edge of my scarred-up desk, all curves and smelling like a ton of roses. "You can stuff that, handsome. I know how the broads all flock to you - what about that dame - what's her name - Theresa?" She tapped a Lucky from my deck and lit it with my onyx desk lighter.

"Naw - she's just a friend, is all" I offered, but she wasn't buying. Smart dame, that one - too smart...but that's why I hired her in the first place...