I'm Not A Woman I'm A Pincushion

Just lie back. Relax.

Here the first breaths of life.

No screaming. No pain.

Tropical Paradise or personal Hell.

Drug her up so her cries will be muffled.

Let's watch her dying with delight.

Ruined dreams fading with every tear.

Let's crush her soul for the sake of convenience......

Don't worry if you miss out on the fun...

there will always be another day to make her suffer.

after the sorrow comes the joy but it will be more sorrow for her in the end to watch them fly away...

Thank you ....without you....she would be.........Happy.

"You're a man, so you wouldn't understand"? Isn't that kind of stereotyping an entire gender?

Love the quote! :lol:

I'd say yeah to the stereotyping because I have yet to see a pregnant man other than Arnold and that was a scary thought even if it was fictional.........

And yes, as a woman there are certain things I wouldn't understand that a man would...I've never had an erection, I've never been a father, I've never scratched my boys.......you get what Im saying?

Edited by Rev.Fred

I'd say yeah to the stereotyping because I have yet to see a pregnant man other than Arnold and that was a scary thought even if it was fictional.........

...and I've yet to see a woman who understands what it's like to carry around "lower luggage" all day - but that's just women - they wouldn't understand... :devil:

Yes, I get what you're saying, but a fairly competent mind can often imagine what something is like without actually experiencing it. Not always...but often...

Edited by SifuPhil

...and I've yet to see a woman who understands what it's like to carry around "lower luggage" all day - but that's just women - they wouldn't understand... :devil:

Yes, I get what you're saying, but a fairly competent mind can often imagine what something is like without actually experiencing it. Not always...but often...

I think having your heart crushed during pregnancy for the sake of another's convenience is not something that you can really know unless you have gone through it.....

I guess it's all perception - I never saw childbearing as an act of "convenience"...

No but having the choice of how you want to have the child can be....it's easier to have a cesarean for everyone else because you know when the baby is coming but the mother misses out on the experience and I don't feel that it's fair to brow beat a mother into a cesarean just because it makes it more convenient for you.

Very true.

My ex- had our first child "naturally" - as natural as being in a hospital can be. Actually, that was the plan...like Bill Cosby once said, when I told her to breathe, she grabbed my lower lip and pulled it over my head...

Second one was turning like a Ferris wheel, so she (we) elected C-section.

Both times, I bowed to her wishes. It was HER pain; SHE was the judge of what was too much.

"But...but...honey! I DID cut the cord!!!" :lol:

Very true.

My ex- had our first child "naturally" - as natural as being in a hospital can be. Actually, that was the plan...like Bill Cosby once said, when I told her to breathe, she grabbed my lower lip and pulled it over my head...

Second one was turning like a Ferris wheel, so she (we) elected C-section.

Both times, I bowed to her wishes. It was HER pain; SHE was the judge of what was too much.

"But...but...honey! I DID cut the cord!!!" :lol:

And that's what I mean....I've never had a "natural" and this child is my last chance to try. Im eligible but it's easier for everyone else concerned for a repeat c-section.....and even though a man may be a father he does not know how painful a decision like that is for a woman...take my chances at trying or spending the rest of my life feeling "incomplete".

And that's what I mean....I've never had a "natural" and this child is my last chance to try. Im eligible but it's easier for everyone else concerned for a repeat c-section.....and even though a man may be a father he does not know how painful a decision like that is for a woman...take my chances at trying or spending the rest of my life feeling "incomplete".

While I agree that caesarian sections may be performed for non-medical reasons, I fail to see how feeling "complete" about the birthing experience should have any bearing whatsoever on bringing a human being into the world.

While I agree that caesarian sections may be performed for non-medical reasons, I fail to see how feeling "complete" about the birthing experience should have any bearing whatsoever on bringing a human being into the world.

Because it makes you feel like a failure when you don't even attempt it and all you hear is oh you wouldn't know you never gave birth naturally....People question your value as a human being based on it...

Because it makes you feel like a failure when you don't even attempt it and all you hear is oh you wouldn't know you never gave birth naturally....People question your value as a human being based on it...

Which is the same sort of crap that my wife put herself through because she coudn't breastfeed; IMO it is nothing more than the female equivalent of "macho **".

If anyone ever says that you're less of a person for not going through it "naturally" wait until they have a kidney stone and chide them for taking painkillers.

Regardless, the birth process has one purpose: the safe delivery of a healthy baby. If one needs to prove their self worth through excruciating pain, there are other methods available.

Which is the same sort of crap that my wife put herself through because she coudn't breastfeed; IMO it is nothing more than the female equivalent of "macho **".

If anyone ever says that you're less of a person for not going through it "naturally" wait until they have a kidney stone and chide them for taking painkillers.

Regardless, the birth process has one purpose: the safe delivery of a healthy baby. If one needs to prove their self worth through excruciating pain, there are other methods available.

Put herself through or was told by others who had?