Bands And Movies

Rev.Fred

~ Led Zeppelin, Chris Isaak, Marc Bolan, Redd Nexx, & music written by Ravel, Mozart, Tchaichovsky... too much.

Blade Runner, Labyrinth, Crash, Finding Nemo, Tremors, I don't know what all, just listing what others usually don't?

I pretty much like all music. I get crazy rap songs stuck in my head sometimes. I can't forget the words when I hear them.

In movies I like psycological thrillers and horror. I watched the Korean Horror Movie "The Tale of Two Sisters". Oh man... it was the creepiest movie ever! It's subtitled though...

I'm a movie freak. I've got way too much time on my hands and a subscription to Netflix. :cool:

I like most music, especially if it makes me want to dance. If I know the lyrics, I'll sing. I spent 23 years in ballet school, so if it makes my feet take off and my body rock, I'm happy. I have gotten yelled at at work, "Belinda Gail stop dancing with the engine shop guys!", NEVER tell your boss your middle name.

Movies, I was raised by a man so....I hate "chick flicks"...not big on any drama. If I want to get depressed, I'll watch the news. I want to laugh, I love Jackie Chan, I will watch almost anything with Vin Diesel in it. Love SciFi, adventures, most things that are not remotely real.

Music: E Nomine, Apocalyptica, Blind Guardian, Nightwish, HammerFall, Yellowcard, Three Days Grace, Skid Row, The Scorpions, Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Haddaway, Eurythmics, Eddie Money, Gary Jules, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, etc.

Movies: Krull, Demolition Man, Airheads, Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers, Super Troopers, Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.

A few years ago I got fed up with the radio and having to listen to a whole album for just one song so I started making my own music. I've since joined with my friend and drummer, Mike, and my wife joins in on the chimes and tamborine occasionally.

Its just about all I listen to anymore (not that our stuff is all that great, though some of it really is, I just listen for ways to improve).

I used to do alot of writing too, but as of yet havent put any words with music. I feel that words can really limit the direction, or rather, perception of the music (not vocals, though...just words), so for now, its all Music.

The songs usually end up being as long as the tape is able to record.

I really hate to try to cut 3 or 4 minutes out of any of it just to fit someones limited attention span, but, it can be done.

If youre interested you can check out four of them on "myspace.com".

I just bought a Sitar too, have yet to record any of that though...probably be awhile too...

Turning out to be a "shameless plug" I guess...

Let me know what you think.

Some of my better known influences include:

Led Zepplin, Bad Company, Robin Trower, Rare Earth, Beatles, Grand Funk, Gershwin, Moody Blues, Neil Young,

Black Sabbath, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Tommy James, Jethro Tull, Aqua Velvets, anything paisley basically, Pink Floyd, etc...

Peace.

http://www.myspace.com/at8fates

Edited by AT8FATES

A few years ago I got fed up with the radio and having to listen to a whole album for just one song so I started making my own music. I've since joined with my friend and drummer, Mike, and my wife joins in on the chimes and tamborine occasionally.

Its just about all I listen to anymore (not that our stuff is all that great, though some of it really is, I just listen for ways to improve).

I used to do alot of writing too, but as of yet havent put any words with music. I feel that words can really limit the direction, or rather, perception of the music (not vocals, though...just words), so for now, its all Music.

The songs usually end up being as long as the tape is able to record.

I really hate to try to cut 3 or 4 minutes out of any of it just to fit someones limited attention span, but, it can be done.

If youre interested you can check out four of them on "myspace.com".

I just bought a Sitar too, have yet to record any of that though...probably be awhile too...

Turning out to be a "shameless plug" I guess...

Let me know what you think.

Some of my better known influences include:

Led Zepplin, Bad Company, Robin Trower, Rare Earth, Beatles, Grand Funk, Gershwin, Moody Blues, Neil Young,

Black Sabbath, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Tommy James, Jethro Tull, Aqua Velvets, anything paisley basically, Pink Floyd, etc...

Peace.

http://www.myspace.com/at8fates

Nice page.....Music was good. :D