The Truth Within Donuts

Hah! "French" Toast, huh?

Not just a little co-winky-dink that Canada and France share some language, right? RIGHT???

Heck - let's pull out all the stops - let's get some Canadian bacon[/]b, French's mustard and some yummy Mountie Krispy sandwiches too!

I'm an elk - it's elk season - fire!!!!

:boom:

Don't get me started. Canadian Bacon is one of the greatest frauds of all time - that stuff is ham, not bacon! :angry:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how wierd !! the only thing i can remember from my french lessons in high school is : je voudrais une croque-monsiuer sil vous plait

apparently the monte cristo is possibly a derivative of the croque monsiuer , i KNEW those french lessons would see me good one day :lol:

Apparently it is either your fate, or your destiny, to try one.

SifuPhil might be able to tell you which (fate or destiny). He's put much thought into the difference between these two things. :P

Yep, right down to the parish of St. Alphonzo for a pancake breakfast. Although, there were hints that there was an ingredient in St. Alphonzo's pancake batter that didn't seem very wholesome.

Oh yes, French Toast is another good one! But, don't mistake the runny egg wash that French Toast is dipped in with the batter that is used to coat a Monte Cristo. Monte Cristo batter is very much like pancake batter. In fact, if you're making them at home, pancake batter is a pretty good thing to use - just do youself a favor and leave out St. Alphonzo's "special" ingredient.

Im not so sure about the sausage patties either, but i hear the marjorine is defenitely worth stealing!

if this topic makes it to three pages i will give up donuts for a month hehe

Careful about making promises that you might not be able to keep.

Perhaps you should instead say that if the topic makes it to three pages, you'll double your consumption of donuts. And not just for a month, but indefinitely. You can always add some bogus replies if necessary.

whats a molson ? eh ? :shift:

I think it's the Canadian equivilent of a soul, or a human essence.

haha SilverRose it seems it has, the date today is August 3rd 2007, so i wont eat another donut until September 3rd 2007.

Good thing is, i can now spend some time making Cinammon French Toast, Croque Monsiuers and the other thing someone mentioned that i cant remember right now.

I will get my wife to verify that i am indeed staying clear of donuts for a month ( and no i wont just pretend to be her !!! :P )

So a molson is a Canadian soul? cool , will have to ask my dream about that..........

Oh oh !!! I have just found a disguise so no one will catch me eating a donut : :fear:

So if you see a man looking like that eating a donut it isnt me ok ? hush hush

But seriously, since this made it to three pages ( because of a poem about donuts !!! ) i will give them up for a month.

Dont wish me luck, this whole sticky mess is off my own doing hehe

** puts on disguise **

Molsons :lol:

Careful about making promises that you might not be able to keep.

Perhaps you should instead say that if the topic makes it to three pages, you'll double your consumption of donuts. And not just for a month, but indefinitely. You can always add some bogus replies if necessary.

I think it's the Canadian equivilent of a soul, or a human essence.

:lol: LMAO...Thats why it hurts so much the next morning, eh?

:lol: