The Truth Within Donuts

That's what you get for sleeping when souls such as Truth's are being lost to burned bread and runny cheese...

FRENCH FRY? Oh, please, no, not THAT! Might as well Super-Size the complete destruction of his soul now and get it done with!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have once pondered the oddness of a restaurant menu in Canada, i dont know if its the same for America but alas.

On the menu, in more than one restaurant i might add, if you want french fries you can get a side order of them with anything i presume.

However, if you order Fish and Chips, you are getting chips, which is the english name for french fries.

So i wondered, if i wanted a side order of french fries with my fish and chips, what would happen ?

Would the space time continuem crack and the black holes resonate an E minor instead of an A minor and huge galaxies collapse into themselves therefore creating split lines of existence and huge gaps in reality allowing all sorts of strange thing to occur such as Rabbits eating Fox's and Chickens eating Wolves ?

Would Fox News suddenly broadcast an un biased opinion of the Republican Party ? Would we finally find out who the news agency Reutuers gets its information from and why every news agency seems to trust whatever Reutuers has to say ? WOuld McDonalds admit that there is no ham in its Hamburgers ? Would Hitler have won the war and instead of all canadian products having both english and french text, instead simply have German ?

Or would i simply get fish and chips, with a side order of chips ? Am i allowed a side order of chips with fish and chips ? Or does it have to be Fish and Chips with a side order of french fries ?

If i have fish and chips at the pentagon do i get Fish and Freedom ? or could i get a side order of freedom with my fish and chips ?

Why is it called chips with fish and fries with everything else ? I dont understand. Maybe i'm not supposed to.

Edited by Truth

A person once said :

theres a fine line between sanity and donuts

That person was me, about five seconds ago, feel free to add it to your signitures hehe i renounce all copyrights to that statement :shift:

...sooo...

...we should add that to our sig, so that more people see it, so that more people come over to the Dark Donut Side?

I don't think so.

Granted, my call for an intervention failed miserably - what did I expect, with you handing out all those free donuts? But I SHALL NOT STOP my crusade against your kind - the sugar-coated shylocks of the world, the cruller creeps, the Krispy Kreme killers, the Fastnacht freaks, all with glazed eyes and gaping donut holes for mouths.

This video will explain why so many dastardly and demented donut demons originate in Canada...

~ Zappa... Didn't he have a thing at the house of pancakes?

After trudging across the tundra, mile after mile...

Oh! Our Truth's gonna have a serious thing with 'french toast', huh?

Whip up egg with some milk & cinnamon, soak bread {stale old bread is dandy!} & then fry it up in butter.

Yummm Darlin! Syrup or fruit preserves or powdered sugar or any combo, you're set.

Hah! "French" Toast, huh?

Not just a little co-winky-dink that Canada and France share some language, right? RIGHT???

Heck - let's pull out all the stops - let's get some Canadian bacon, French's mustard and some yummy Mountie Krispy sandwiches too!

I'm an elk - it's elk season - fire!!!!

:boom:

If you like donuts, and you like grilled cheese sandwiches, the you owe it to yourself to someday try a Monte Cristo sandwich.

Great poem, BTW.

how wierd !! the only thing i can remember from my french lessons in high school is : je voudrais une croque-monsiuer sil vous plait

apparently the monte cristo is possibly a derivative of the croque monsiuer , i KNEW those french lessons would see me good one day :lol:

~ Zappa... Didn't he have a thing at the house of pancakes?

After trudging across the tundra, mile after mile...

Yep, right down to the parish of St. Alphonzo for a pancake breakfast. Although, there were hints that there was an ingredient in St. Alphonzo's pancake batter that didn't seem very wholesome.

Oh! Our Truth's gonna have a serious thing with 'french toast', huh?

Whip up egg with some milk & cinnamon, soak bread {stale old bread is dandy!} & then fry it up in butter.

Yummm Darlin! Syrup or fruit preserves or powdered sugar or any combo, you're set.

Oh yes, French Toast is another good one! But, don't mistake the runny egg wash that French Toast is dipped in with the batter that is used to coat a Monte Cristo. Monte Cristo batter is very much like pancake batter. In fact, if you're making them at home, pancake batter is a pretty good thing to use - just do youself a favor and leave out St. Alphonzo's "special" ingredient.