The Truth Within Donuts

Ahh sweet Donut, how you have made me crave for thee

I am sure there is a Donut inside us all, waiting to be free.

Alas sweet Donut i fear before i know you

I will gobble you up in three swift bites

Never to really ponder on your meaning.

Ahh sweet Donut, you are to me that which is right

And so i will determine peacefully how i shall eat you,

If you contain cream i shall poke you and find you on my fingertip,

If you are covered in glaze my sweet Donut i shall gather you in my beard as i bite,

If you have been in the box for two days and are getting a little bit hard

I shall eat you anyway because you are Donut and i am man.

They say that nothing rhymes with orange and i notice not an orange Donut in my life,

But i can think of something that rhymes with orange, and that word is Donut

For the two could become inseperable if only someone would dare make thee

Oh orange Donut of destiny , come, come , come unto me.

Suffer the little Donuts not to go wasted on the bakers rack

Be they fresh from your own oven or from a franchise such as Tim Hortons ( copyright Tim Hortons )

I shall not look over thee, for you are sacred in my eyes and you have served me well

In the times when i needed comfort, you arose in the oven like a Boston Cream

You sat on the shelf waiting, praying that i may purchase you

Yes dear little Donut, fear not, for i am coming to save you from your stale fate.

There is a simple truth within each Donut,

And it goes a little something like this.......

'' Eat me ''

Peace to all ( and donuts )

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ All right...

OK. I've been here at least if not longer than everyone else & am a 'Saint'. {I've a card that says so!}

Anyway...

I hereby Knight thee Lord Dunkin of the Donut :paladin:

You can use that anywhere you wish, because it is done.

You have been Knighted by a Saint.

It is official.

Go forth and protect donuts, let no one abuse or misuse them.

Edited by Qryos

• 2 weeks later...

You guys would love my wife, she is also ordained in the ULC :D

And yes !! the inner workings of my donut fascination are fully supported , we support each other in everything ;)

Thing is i'm slowly developing a fascination for grilled cheese sandwhiches as well, having first tried them two months ago :huh:

Peace !! ( Donuts and possibly grilled cheese sandwhiches )

well i wouldnt say that silver !!

here, SilverRose , meet my soul mate and beautiful dream ........

hey,

Unlike the donut guru here, I work all day and so dont have too much free time to ponder the meaning of life via donut smeared galsses. Now dont get me wrong... MaTeh ( My Gorgeous God) Does want to work but alas he cannot because he legally cant here in Canada until he gets his Permenent Residency. Any free time I do have, however I tend to spend with MaTeh. I need to I CRAVE TO!!! SO, it's not like I don't like y'all (I do read what he posts and replies etc..) I just choose to live each day like it's my last with my AMAZING Donut LOVING philosopher of absolute reality.

Who knows... mebbe 1 day?...

Marla (Goddess of the boston cream) Slattery

~ Well Marla, hope to see ya playing on your own in the deep waters { :dntknw: } here!

& Yo! Truth ... you've been Knighted. You can change your lable thingy.

You are now "Lord Dunkin of the Donut' {use 'paladin' with the : on both sides ... makes ya macho :dirol: }

& you're new to grilled cheese sandwiches? Really???

Oh, there's a whole new world for ya Hon!

I've been toasting thick slices of tomato while the wheat bread toasts all in olive oil & then when all is turned over,

placing provolone & mozarella on either side & the tomatoes on top & slap together...

Sharp cheddar with ham or tuna, yummm!

Black bread with brie & smoked salmon is expensive & rare but Wooo!

It's bread, any kind of cheese ya like & you can add whatever you enjoy... Yummms are awaiting!

Edited by Qryos

well i wouldnt say that silver !!

here, SilverRose , meet my soul mate and beautiful dream ........

hey,

Unlike the donut guru here, I work all day and so dont have too much free time to ponder the meaning of life via donut smeared galsses. Now dont get me wrong... MaTeh ( My Gorgeous God) Does want to work but alas he cannot because he legally cant here in Canada until he gets his Permenent Residency. Any free time I do have, however I tend to spend with MaTeh. I need to I CRAVE TO!!! SO, it's not like I don't like y'all (I do read what he posts and replies etc..) I just choose to live each day like it's my last with my AMAZING Donut LOVING philosopher of absolute reality.

Who knows... mebbe 1 day?...

Marla (Goddess of the boston cream) Slattery

*waves* hi !!!! :)

Thing is i'm slowly developing a fascination for grilled cheese sandwhiches as well, having first tried them two months ago :huh:

Sadly enough, I've seen this pattern of abuse before...

Starts off with the "harmless" snacks...everybody's doing it, right? It isn't as if it's REALLY wrong. Heck, even our parents used to eat the occasional jelly donut.

But after a while, that fried delight becomes harder and harder to enjoy. You need something more, something with more bang for the buck. Your neighbors tell of the time they saw you lurking outside Dunkin' Donuts in just a raincoat and sneakers, offering little children $20 (Canadian) if they would just go into the store and bring you a peanut butter and jelly-filled morsel of deliverance.

After a while, even THAT shameful display is exceeded...and true to form, Truth has "graduated" to grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a sordid world he finds himself in now...no longer the land of sugar and spice and everything nice...no, now he writhes in a bottomless pit of grease and cholesterol, where the tormented souls of former "donut dollies" poke him with infernal tongs, constantly chanting "Is he done? Turn him over...Is he done? Turn him over"...

Where will you end up next, Truth? Tacos? Tuna noodle casserole? B&M beans?

You're chasing the dragon, my friend, and it hurts enough to see you degrade yourself, but to drag down that poor, innocent, sweet wife of yours, well, I for one won't stand idly by and watch.

INTERVENTION TIME, GUYS!!! :kimmy:

Starts off with the "harmless" snacks...everybody's doing it, right? It isn't as if it's REALLY wrong. Heck, even our parents used to eat the occasional jelly donut.

But after a while, that fried delight becomes harder and harder to enjoy. You need something more, something with more bang for the buck. Your neighbors tell of the time they saw you lurking outside Dunkin' Donuts in just a raincoat and sneakers, offering little children $20 (Canadian) if they would just go into the store and bring you a peanut butter and jelly-filled morsel of deliverance.

After a while, even THAT shameful display is exceeded...and true to form, Truth has "graduated" to grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a sordid world he finds himself in now...no longer the land of sugar and spice and everything nice...no, now he writhes in a bottomless pit of grease and cholesterol, where the tormented souls of former "donut dollies" poke him with infernal tongs, constantly chanting "Is he done? Turn him over...Is he done? Turn him over"...

You're chasing the dragon, my friend, and it hurts enough to see you degrade yourself, but to drag down that poor, innocent, sweet wife of yours, well, I for one won't stand idly by and watch.

Im with ya , Phil...lets save him before some greasy lowlife in a dark alley turns him on with the dastardly FRENCH FRY!

not yet completely awake- & this is the first thing I see... :blink: