One-hit Wonders

PastorWilbur

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize I hate you now....lol

Seriously. I grew up in the south. It got to the point were you'd go to a nature park and they call the trees a billy ray cypress. You couldn't walk anywhere without seeing men, women, and children with mullets and every place had that song playing...even in elevators...evil I say Evil!!!!!!

Seriously. I grew up in the south. It got to the point were you'd go to a nature park and they call the trees a billy ray cypress. You couldn't walk anywhere without seeing men, women, and children with mullets and every place had that song playing...even in elevators...evil I say Evil!!!!!!

hahaha wow he really was king for a day wasn't he !

My favourite one hit wonder is definately Blue Suede SHoes by some guy called Elvis Presley , i think thats what he was called ?

Hehe only kidding my favourite one hit wonder is probably '' Footsteps '' by Womack and Womack

Its cheesy great

peace ( and grilled cheese sandwhiches )

(((((HUGS))))) :P

"too shy"- kaja goo goo or some weird spelling??? Im not even sure thats the name of the song lol

You are correct. Kajagoogoo was the band with the one hit wonder of "Too Shy."

How about:

"Tainted Love" - Soft Cell

"Bust A Move" - Young MC

hahaha wow he really was king for a day wasn't he !

My favourite one hit wonder is definately Blue Suede SHoes by some guy called Elvis Presley , i think thats what he was called ?

Hehe only kidding my favourite one hit wonder is probably '' Footsteps '' by Womack and Womack

Its cheesy great

peace ( and grilled cheese sandwhiches )

No go to any rural part of florida......you will find them......it struck there and stayed like the plague.....don't stand too close or you might just get infected.....

You are correct. Kajagoogoo was the band with the one hit wonder of "Too Shy."

How about:

"Tainted Love" - Soft Cell

"Bust A Move" - Young MC

yay do I get any points???

"punk rock girl" dead milkmen

"our house" madhouse

"i don't like mondays" boomtown rats.

don't know if this counts..... mojo nixon "elvis is everywhere"