"fire The Grid"

From the firethegrid.org website:

For the past two and a half years light beings have been communicating with me frequently. At first, I was very uncomfortable with this, as it was so foreign to what I believed and how I lived. But as time has gone on, I have grown enormously in my faith in our creator, and my belief that there is much more to life than what we generally physically experience. There are other dimensions that are just as real as ours. And there are forces of good that truly want to help us

The light beings have explained to me that we are all connected by Source energy. This connection has a grid-type configuration, so to make things simple, I'm just calling it "the Grid." There are small grids connected to the large grid. For instance, each species of animal has its own grid. This allows easy communication between animals. I'm sure you've wondered how salmon know when to travel upriver to spawn, or how monarch butterflies all know to fly to Mexico, or geese to fly in perfect formations. Their connection to their grid allows them to know where to go and when to go. In the Asian tsunami very few animals died. That is because they were informed through their grids that danger was coming.

Human beings chose many thousands of years ago to disconnect themselves from a collective grid, so that they could have free will. This severance has allowed us to make our own decisions and be independent. But it has also allowed us to make many mistakes which have adversely affected this planet. And it has made our direct communication with The Source more difficult. We are now at a turning point when our disconnection could mean the end of the earth as it now exists.

While I absolutely support the right of any person to believe whatever they want, I am personally astounded that anyone could take this seriously.

Edited by Samuron

I confess I only watched part one.

My first response is: why on earth was her 4yo son in the front seat at all, much less without a child seat? Hello??

Secondly, how did her car end up upside down?? She seems to have glossed over that little fact.

I do not know what the point of parts 2-4 are, but I get the impression that she needed to focus more on her kids and her own health than anything else.

But I could be wrong.

I just joined the community yesterday. Here's my 2 cents.

People have amazing stories and experiences to share with the world. I wonder how each of US would respond to such a life altering experience if we were graced with such an event? This experience transformed a womans entire LIFE and WHO she was ... so COMPLETELY! Perhaps some are in such a different place, they are beyond the miracle, beyond the magic, their souls and hearts are outside of reach.

Sharing our life experiences ... much like Shelley has done ... touches the world, and gives hope, inspiration and upliftment to MANY (somewhere). Mankind is so distracted, walking the planet with no idea ... that if a clue jumped out of nowhere and smacked the crap out of 'em, (much like it did with Shelley), they wouldn't notice. Working, eating, TV, internet, sleeping ... day after day after day ... again, like Shelley. It took an event as unlikely and miraculous as THIS to stop her dead in her tracks, to WAKE HER UP! To provide her with a QUANTUM LEAP in consciousness and awareness!

What will it take [or did it take] to WAKE YOU UP? Are you too, so SLEEPY and unconscious that hearing her story, not through books or legends passed down through time ... but from the person it actually happened to ... has NO IMPACT?

The name of this community suggests a highly evolved and conscious group of individuals gather here.

I know what I'll be doing at 6:11am (CST) on Tuesday. I HAVE HOPE, I got quiet and listened ... I would encourage everyone to WATCH (rather than read) all the segments of the youtube link AT8FATES has provided to your community ... (and I assume he chose THIS community for a particular reason). There is well OVER 5 million participating in Fire-the-Grid!

Watch with a open heart ... turn off the mind chatter for 15 minutes ... ask yourself "What would I do if it were me?" ... really LISTEN to what is being shared with all who are willing to HEAR!

How you do ANYTHING ... is how you do EVERYTHING. How are YOU judging HER story? How does that show up in YOUR life? How do you judge YOUR STORY? Do you have one? What have YOU done with it? Would the universe think YOU would be a good person to gift a story like this to?

Namaste!

~ Hello Katherine, welcome!

Hope you find more than just this 1 topic to keep you here.

I'm a dinosaur with dial-up, youtube is not an option for me.

... Personally, I'll likely be asleep then. Perhaps my subconscious will play too.

Wish ya all the best tho! :biggrinthumb:

~ Hello Katherine, welcome!

Hope you find more than just this 1 topic to keep you here.

I'm a dinosaur with dial-up, youtube is not an option for me.

... Personally, I'll likely be asleep then. Perhaps my subconscious will play too.

Wish ya all the best tho! :biggrinthumb:

The video shared that it only takes 'intention' to participate ... write out what you are intending and your 'soul' will gladly jump in when, where and how it is appropriate for you ...

Enjoy!

P.S.

Thanks for the welcome

http://www.firethegrid.org/index.htm

I'll be up at 7:11 with the message I have been given. I felt and saw those messengers stirring within, waiting for dispatch as I read her story.

I and others I know have seen and heard similar things. Some identical. The time 11:11 struck me. To me, 11 is the hour of division.

An awakening to the power of Love is sorely needed in this world. This woman is not making any predictions. She is not using condemnation. She is not asking for money. She is only asking that people open their hearts/minds to unlimited power.

I dare you.

I confess I only watched part one.

My first response is: why on earth was her 4yo son in the front seat at all, much less without a child seat? Hello??

Secondly, how did her car end up upside down?? She seems to have glossed over that little fact.

I do not know what the point of parts 2-4 are, but I get the impression that she needed to focus more on her kids and her own health than anything else.

But I could be wrong.

Opening your hearts and minds is something one could hardly raise an issue against.

But the opening storyline has a lot of holes in it. The car flying over the guard rail and landing on it's roof. The "lift truck" at the top of the hill coming down to the scene and pulling the car straight up out of the lake. How did it get close enough to do that? If they were indeed under water for 15 to 30 minutes, and lived, and the boy was actually rotting away in the hospital then completely healed, why didn't that make international news? And aliens sent by God to tell her how to save the world.

While the message may be good, I'm afraid I'm not sure about the messenger.

Opening your hearts and minds is something one could hardly raise an issue against.

But the opening storyline has a lot of holes in it. The car flying over the guard rail and landing on it's roof. The "lift truck" at the top of the hill coming down to the scene and pulling the car straight up out of the lake. How did it get close enough to do that? If they were indeed under water for 15 to 30 minutes, and lived, and the boy was actually rotting away in the hospital then completely healed, why didn't that make international news? And aliens sent by God to tell her how to save the world.

Link to 2002 news article

I think her news item is about the 7th one down. Doesn't say anything about a boy rotting away though. Does mention him getting better and going home. :cool:

I found through personal experience that many people tend to hate it when you cheat death... especially when it can't be explained.

Edited by Torpedo Vegas

Hi Kathy!...

--Being personally connected to the messenger in some way (any way) is a personal choice.

If the messengers journey were of significant relevence, more messengers may have survived.

Life and Death happens to everyone (in some form or another), for me, Shellys story is not the issue here, she was merely experiencing the miracle/magic of Life, as we all do on a daily basis.

No one persons story is any more or less miraculous than anyone elses Life story (...perception is the key...).

For me, the fact that over 5 million people are getting together at the same time to do ANYTHING worthwhile, is also noteworthy, and rather than stand by and watch (and lie to my grandchildren in 20 years about taking part), Im going to take my seat in front of the amplifer, plug in my guitar and play for 5 million people today...THE WORLD, tomorrow...

PEACE,

--AT8FATES

:victory:

Exactly.

By the way...what of her 4yo child? Child endangerment is all that comes to mind. Those inspired by her "story" will likely overlook that little irrelevency. :mellow:

Exactly.

By the way...what of her 4yo child? Child endangerment is all that comes to mind. Those inspired by her "story" will likely overlook that little irrelevency. :mellow:

The people who focused on the story of her children and placed any relevency in the story of her life would have missed the point.

This day was not about the life and death and life of this woman and her child. That day had come and gone years ago.

If you would like to know what this day was about, "seek and ye shall find" (if the desire is there, so is the will...and the hope).

Peace,

AT8FATES

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I woke early that day to meditate for an hour on all the things that have brought us happyness in our lives.

We also said '' thank you '' to the cosmos over and over again.

Its interesting, i have been reffering to the cosmos for a number of years now as a source of divine love.

Also, when my wife viewed Shelley Yates video, she was surprised at a few things Shelley said that i have been talking about for a long time.

I will give you an example. The way she described the first voice that spoke to her, booming, loving, calming.

Well, i went through a time in my life in my early 20's of great change. In all honesty i was mentally ill. I had already been admitted to a mental hospital once, got out and vowed never to return. However , the time line is very confused in my mind and i cant recall exact dates, but i relapsed and went quite literally barking mad again. I was having allsorts of delusions.

Anyway, hehe, one night as i laid in bed, wondering when the torture was going to end i heard a voice.

It said my name once in a grand, booming voice that literally ran through every bone in my body. The voice was male and it just said my name '' Maaatthew ''

That was all, nothing else, but in that instant i knew i had reached a point, i knew that from then on i was going to get better. That voice filled me with such peace, peace that i hadnt had for months !!

I did recover, i honestly feel like i went through the darkest part of my mind possible to get there and that there is NO WAY on this planet that i can ever go back there. Not happening, i wont let it. I wont go into detail because i dont want to sound like im using this as a free counselling session !! :rolleyes:

But yes, when Shelley Yates described that voice she heard, it resonated with me. It made me think of the voice i had heard, the one that turned it all around for me.

Wow have i just babbled? Oh well, at least its from the heart, hope you dont mind it being shared !

I joined the ULC forum three days before fire the grid happened, and i dont know if id have found it had it not been for your post AT8FATES.

Thank you very much for being you and posting the fire the grid project here AT8FATES , you helped two more people become part of it

Incidentally we have also shared our experience on the fire the grid website and are waiting patiently for the next part , project cause !!

I think Shelley Yates is an inspiration. One woman can do all that? Gather all those people? For such a ground breaking project? Amazing.

Hope to be a big part of project cause, we will make waves through time with this !

Peace ( and donuts !! )

• Amulet locked this topic