Rev Ed

Prayer Partner
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Rev Ed

  1. Hello!


     I don't know if anyone can help me but I have a quick question.  I currently use Windows 7.  I wish to group some pictures together and have them play with music in the background.   I was able to do so with Windows Movie Maker when I had Windows XP.  However this doesn't come with Windows 7. 


    Is there a similar product I can use, or at least another option?


    Thanks in advance.

  2. On 10/9/2017 at 1:00 PM, Pastor Dave said:

    Just a question here.

    Are you trying to install the correct version?

    Your tablet runs on the Android OS so a Windows or Apple app will not run properly.


    I honestly do not know.  I went to Google Play and punched in Instagram and downloaded the app that came up.  I assumed it would be the right program.


    It does work at the moment.  I find it helps just choosing the picture and then clinking on adding to Instagram and it works.

    • Like 1
  3. I'd make the suggestion that when used within the Church, like on the forum here, it's okay to call yourself Doctor.  Otherwise, use the initials after your name if you want to use them else where.  For example, I'll use the D.U.L. after my name if I use the title - D.U.L. stands for 'Doctor of Universal Life', one of the degrees available from the ULC.

  4. My question is this: Can I as a minister perform a marriage where the ceremony takes place outside of the state where the marriage cert. or marriage license was issued?

    Example: Couple is issued a marriage license or certificate say in Arizona but they travel to North Dakota to have me perform the ceremony. This is only an example and is not the actual circumstances.

    Thanks in advance :)

    I would say no, but the only person who could give you an accurate answer would be a lawyer.